Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4412: PLUTO TRANSIT

AskSatanOperator

Pluto is currently transiting over my Natal chart ruler (which is in conjunction with Natal Venus). I have already undergone quite a few changes, it seems , mostly for the positive, somehow I'm getting a foothold in how I'm applying my potential in the material world, building something that I wish to higher up my social-economic status, but since I have also Saturn transiting my Natal Sun I have a also met set-backs. To be honest I feel like even though I just started I'm really still figuring very fundamental things up ,even though from the outside it looks like I'm already a professional or some "big shot". I don't like to mould myself anymore according to superficial perceptions. I have a lot of work to do and fears to overcome in order to become really confident, but I'm aware I cannot just do this without any outside wisdom anymore. Any opinions and suggestions would be very appreciated.

From what you've written it seems clear that you have an understanding of yourself, which shows your mind is in a good place :)

Keep your motivation up, stay open to opportunities. Any time you feel like you're struggling or confused, meditate on Satan's sigil, perhaps do His ritual or psalm.

This Sunday is the last Sunday to do the Sun square, if you wanted to do it to strengthen your natal Sun what with Saturn transiting it now. You'll still have setbacks, that's a part of life and we learn from them, but the square can still help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back