Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4391: I need an answer today, before nightfall

AskSatanOperator

Ok, I will be brief, I have a problem called "SIBO" and today I will begin a magical work, therefore I will use the ANSUZ rune, to eliminate a health problem.
The problem? The affirmation. I thought of,
"For me, in a positive and healthy way, each and every problem and abnormality of my small intestine is permanently resolved and eliminated. I am in perfect health, now and always," I was inspired by the works of Ms. Lydia.
However, I feel like I can be even more precise but I don't feel inspired today or yesterday. That's why it suddenly occurred to me to ask here for help and advice to improve my affirmation.

Maybe the "I'm in perfect health" would scatter the energy broader (which is not an issue), and me personally would have put the "in a healthy and beneficial ways for me" at the end (with beneficial, not positive). Other than that this should work fine.

It will totally work if it makes sense for you. This is the most important thing about affirmation, to make sense for you.

Ok, I will be brief, I have a problem called "SIBO" and today I will begin a magical work, therefore I will use the ANSUZ rune, to eliminate a health problem.
"For me, in a positive and healthy way, each and every problem and abnormality of my small intestine is permanently resolved and eliminated. I am in perfect health, now and always," I was inspired by the works of Ms. Lydia.
However, I feel like I can be even more precise but I don't feel inspired today or yesterday. That's why it suddenly occurred to me to ask here for help and advice to improve my affirmation.
I recommend that you perform a suitable planetary square to solve your health problem.
The affirmation should be appropriate, i.e. aimed at solving your problem.

The Planetary Squares Page:

For health concerns, I would prefer Uruz since it is more directly related to vitality and endurance (like of the body's tissue). Ansuz is more generally freeing. Regarding the dates, the upcoming Virgo or Leo moons are good opportunities.

As Afodo stated, it would be wiser to focus the energy specifically on the SIBO condition, rather than on all possible health conditions. Later, you can do general vitality workings, but it would be smarter to focus on the issues which hold a higher priority, which sounds like SIBO here.

If you start something on a waxing moon, it would be better to structure the working in a constructive format, but that doesn't mean you cannot still target SIBO. In this case, you would visualize Uruz as upgrading your physical health such that the body has permanently resolved the condition.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back