Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3756: Programming Crystals?

I have never done this before, but from what I remember, you first purify the crystal using the energy of the sun. Afterwards, you can imbue the crystal with energy of your choice. Lastly, you would program the crystal.

Alternatively, you can do a working you would normally do, but this time, hold the crystal in one hand. I believe it will also hold the same energy you are programming on yourself.

you first purify the crystal using the energy of the sun
Many crystals are harmed from the Sun! Some need Moon or just visualization.

Most crystals do not need to be purified as they already are, they come from nature. No need to purify unless a toxic person has been handling it.

To the OP: To program a crystal, it's the same as programming your aura. Tune into the crystal, feel it, and state your intention of what you want it to do. You can use runes too, but this is not always needed.

Many crystals are harmed from the Sun! Some need Moon or just visualization.

Most crystals do not need to be purified as they already are, they come from nature. No need to purify unless a toxic person has been handling it.

To the OP: To program a crystal, it's the same as programming your aura. Tune into the crystal, feel it, and state your intention of what you want it to do. You can use runes too, but this is not always needed.
Thanks HPS Lydis ❤️

I interested about that few years ago.
Sun or Moon are use to energize them, to purify them you may let them in water. Mine stay with my plants, gnomes did the work :)

Labradorite and hematites are not crystals but minerals.

I've an lithotherapic dictionnary saying :
  • Labradorite dispels negative energies but can be negatively charged in very bad environment. Charge with morning sun.
  • Hematite permits to be centered and concrete and regulate menstrual cycles. Charge with Sun
  • Obsidian does not require purification and dispel negative energies but is not programmable.

• To program minerals you must be extremely quiet, centered and able to expel all negative energies and parasites from you aura.
      Personally I no more try.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back