Header Wallpaper

Question #3722: help with moon working for my soul please!

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

my chart has a bad moon sign I want to know what I can do instead of a square but start on the same day of the square what are lunar numbers I can use and a rune instead of the mantra and how do I program it for that?

#1

my chart has a bad moon sign I want to know what I can do instead of a square but start on the same day of the square what are lunar numbers I can use and a rune instead of the mantra and how do I program it for that?

I'm assuming you're looking at the upcoming Monday. You dont need to do a square to use its mantra, so if your interested in the mantra, use it like a 40 day or long working where you vibrate it for thr same amount each day. If you want to use a runs, I'd day Berkano is your best bet. The only lunar number I can think of are multiples of 13 and 81, if I am not mistaken.

#2
This is the targeted message.

Gah the typos have been awful lately, sorry OP