Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3562: can premature babies be full-fledged Satanists?

Of course they can. Why not?

The astrological forces and effects on our souls from the time we are born is very important. This is an important reason why people are not always born at exactly 9 months, because we are reincarnated into a time that has the correct astrological forces to align with our own souls.

Yes. I was very premature at birth and required incubation, blood transfusions and breathing tubes to survive.

However something to note here is there is certainly limits. The case here I was, was a rather extreme case and I had lingering problems and issues for the majority of my life, so as long as someone isn't born too premature, they will be fine.

You have to watch as some issues with premature births only arise for the soul as they age through childhood and into adolescents, a few things might actually be wrong and didn't develop correctly, but this wouldn't be present or noticeable at birth sometimes.

The good news is most health issues and problems can be fixed with spiritual advancement and all around development as a being.

It's unlikely to be born exactly 9 months after you've been conceived. You may be born slightly earlier or slightly later. I was born 2 weeks earlier. I have a cousin who was born either 2 or 4 months earlier. I can't remember but I was already a teenager back then, so I knew that. That was probably due to his drunkard, heavy smoker mother. I doubt she was able to give those up completely (or even partially) during pregnancy. My cousin, however, seems to be be fine now and her brain works properly.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Every human being has a kundalini. Whether they can rise it or not it depends exclusively on their efforts, awareness and knowledge.

AskSatanOperator said:
Can such people go beyond the level of a novice in Satanism and raise kundalini?

Yes, they can. There are no restrictions here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back