Header Wallpaper

Question #3316: I am a woman who was born with female genitalia, but I also have a XY chromosome

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

Who am I?

#1

A woman

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#2

Are you suffering from Swyer Syndrome? Such people usually have female gender identification.

#3

Are you suffering from Swyer Syndrome? Such people usually have female gender identification.

Yes. I've identified as a heterosexual male since birth, I even asked my parents when I would grow a penis. I definitely subconsciously recognize myself as male, but my body is naturally female(bone structure, muscles and organs). I'm confused.

#4

It sounds like you're intersex. If what you see is primarily female features then I would say you're a woman.

What is right and wrong?
What is the meaning of our existence?
How should you live your life, according to Nature and the Gods?
Find out here:
https://templeofzeus.org/EthicsOftheGods

Join us in the Temple, we engage in blessings and group rituals to the Gods:
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/vultus-templorum-outreach-and-temple-live-rituals.301975/

#5

You are trolling ...are not you ???this forum is for serious questions ..If you feel you are a homosexual or a heterosexual ,that's your business and your life ..You can do whatever you want in your life ..But Biologically no women will ever have XY chromosome
..How did you assume you have XY chromosome???This question is contradictory and an oxymoron in itself

#6
phi3.14infinitysaid:post: 486920

You are trolling ...are not you ???this forum is for serious questions ..If you feel you are a homosexual or a heterosexual ,that's your business and your life ..You can do whatever you want in your life ..But Biologically no women will ever have XY chromosome
..How did you assume you have XY chromosome???This question is contradictory and an oxymoron in itself

This person has a genetic problem that the body did not form correctly. This is a real thing that is able to happen, if there is something like the body is not able to produce testosterone as the baby is forming. It is very rare, but it happens sometimes.

#7

Why reply to a 2 month old thread that died already?

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#8

I didn't think that was possible.

#9

Why reply to a 2 month old thread that died already?

"Similar threads" at the bottom... Other than that, people need to learn "forum ethics".

#10
This is the targeted message.

If you look, it was AskSatanOperator who replied to this topic yesterday and brought it back up. So it looks like the person who originally submitted it through that service wanted to make a reply.

#11

I had difficulties and could not answer earlier. I did come from sperm with a male set of chromosomes, but my body was formed as a female. I want to fix this, is this a problem in my soul?

#12

I had difficulties and could not answer earlier. I did come from sperm with a male set of chromosomes, but my body was formed as a female. I want to fix this, is this a problem in my soul?

Very weird. How do you know that you had a male set of chromosomes. What is the proof?

Other than they lied to you, I could think that you are a female soul who reincarnated in the wrong body but somehow it still worked out.

#13

Very weird. How do you know that you had a male set of chromosomes. What is the proof?

Other than they lied to you, I could think that you are a female soul who reincarnated in the wrong body but somehow it still worked out.

It is possible to see people's DNA and people's chromosomes with some simple tests. And it is very rare, but does happen some times that there is a genetic problem that can cause things like this.