Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3125: Do I have to have children?

AskSatanOperator

What if I don't have children? Will I not be able to reincarnate in other lives? What are the consequences to not having children? Will my soul erode away due to not having a flesh host to inhabit on this earth? What if I decide to end my bloodline with me? And what if my bloodline continues through my brother?

Nobody is required to have children. When you reincarnate, you do not need to be born into the same family. You just have to be born as the same race and the same sex. You could reincarnate into a different family or also a different country.

Sounds like a Christian or Muslim or other religion that focuses on 'duties' such as having children.

Your Ancestors look down upon you with shame that their descendant was so appalling that he didn't reproduce and have kids and didn't have the necessary qualities as a Good Parent. They are extremely disappointment in you and this is a cosmic travesty ,not just a Human One.

General Yeager said:
Your Ancestors look down upon you with shame that their descendant was so appalling that he didn't reproduce and have kids and didn't have the necessary qualities as a Good Parent. They are extremely disappointment in you and this is a cosmic travesty ,not just a Human One.

You are being too forceful with your views, also not even really elaborating on anything beyond insults.

People want to do some things, and don't want to do other things, based upon our karma. Certain people can hold views about children because they had a bad experience in a past life, for example, now they have a negative perception.

Instead of trying to twist their arm, you can remind them of the influence of potential karmic hangups, plus share your own constructive opinions about the benefits of children.

However, ramping up these personal attacks doesn't do anything here, especially if the person possibly already suffers from issues pertaining to repression or trauma.

Until they make personal change and their own realizations, you can invest your energy into people who do want to birth kids, as that is a more fruitful use of your time.

General Yeager said:

There have been things before that I have been told, but I didn't truly understand, realize, or accept, until I did my own workings to advance myself on those concepts.

However, I did these workings because I keep an optimistic outlook on my advancement, and because I knew that I would be able to advance on my own terms. This would not be the case if my entire perception of a subject was negative.

AskSatanOperator said:
What if I don't have children? Will I not be able to reincarnate in other lives? What are the consequences to not having children? Will my soul erode away due to not having a flesh host to inhabit on this earth? What if I decide to end my bloodline with me? And what if my bloodline continues through my brother?

If you don't want to have children, it's your choice and you have the right to it!

I live in a very conservative country, if I don't have children, then everyone will think that I'm gay, or I'm not right in the head + relatives and parents will nag me, and colleagues at work will look at me askance.
I have a traditional sexual orientation and I want to have children, but if I didn't want to have children, then I would send everyone to the ass.

In my understanding, a family is a sacred union of two people (and more people), and you have a very important responsibility for children if you gave birth to them, or adopted them.

I have a sexual fantasy, to actually have two wives (certainly not from the point of view of traditional marriage and responsibilities that society imposes on men) :D

AskSatanOperator said:
What if I don't have children?...
To reiterate, yes you are free to do as you please, even because many people nowadays are too dysfunctional and cannot be parents, however, just considering it doesn't hurt, specially if you are a White woman who might regret it sorely in the future when you can no longer bear children:
https://altcensored.com/watch?v=5olP5SIZ0E4

In other words "just because you can, doesn't mean you SHOULDN'T."

aksiptrina said:
Sounds like a Christian or Muslim or other religion that focuses on 'duties' such as having children.
"Christian Family Values?" https://odysee.com/@AncestralCult:0/Christian-Family-Values-:b
We have duties as Satanists to be the example and "parent" our people, with maturity. The higher the God the more duties they have. Christardanity don't have any "duties" such as this, other than "forsake this world" as "sinner" and "evil", it is an unatural religion that preach suicidal advices like hating and forsaking one's own family for jeebus, and many limitations on human fecundity as "impure" or "sinful". Muslims have a bunch of children because they are retards and care only about quantity to replace their enemies, not quality of the people they produce.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=472524 time=1699977907 user_id=21286]
General Yeager said:

You are being too forceful with your views, also not even really elaborating on anything beyond insults.

People want to do some things, and don't want to do other things, based upon our karma. Certain people can hold views about children because they had a bad experience in a past life, for example, now they have a negative perception.

Instead of trying to twist their arm, you can remind them of the influence of potential karmic hangups, plus share your own constructive opinions about the benefits of children.

However, ramping up these personal attacks doesn't do anything here, especially if the person possibly already suffers from issues pertaining to repression or trauma.

Until they make personal change and their own realizations, you can invest your energy into people who do want to birth kids, as that is a more fruitful use of your time.
Well its good that now he knows.

Egon has already explain some things quite well. I want to pitch in as well.

I want to ask "Why are you thinking about not having children?". Is it because you don't want any? Is it because you're uncertain? What is the reason behind this?

A parent needs to be ready to have children, unlike the degenerate society of today where everyone feels entitled to have children, sometimes for their own selfish desires only. I even once shared a flat with an unemployed couple who were 18-19 years old. They were expecting a child. They couldn't stand each other and the boyfriend couldn't hold a job for dear life because all he wanted to do was gaming and everything else was too much effort for him. She, on the other hand, wanted a child only because she was feeling lonely.

It goes without saying that this is the wrong reason to want a child.

If someone wants to have a child, it needs to be for the child's sake and for their race's sake, not for selfish needs. They also need to meet some requirements such as:

:arrow: Being mentally and emotionally mature;
:arrow: Being financially free (not struggling, not in the bad kind of debt either) and have the resources - financial and otherwise - to grant all the needs of the child (the real ones, not candies and a ridiculous number of toys). Things like proper schooling, physical development, mental development, social development, spiritual development, and so on;
:arrow: Feeling ready and willing to be a child;
:arrow: Having a healthy relationship (both father and mother);
:arrow: Having sufficient time to spent with them, both as a teacher and as an entertainer.

Having a child is a privilege, not an entitlement. Definitely not something to do exclusively for company or to increase your family's income.

Having a child is an honour and a fantastic opportunity to contribute to your race and nation by raising an upright individual that will benefit them.

It is not a responsibility to be treated lightly. A parent needs to be a shining example that the child can look up to and be amazed. It's a very difficult job, one that SS are generally more suited to having compared to NPC. It's a huge responsibility.

If the reason why you are thinking about not having a child ties into anything I have mention, then those are legitimate complaints and you shouldn't have a child. If you are indeed eligible to having children but still don't want them, it would be worth reflecting about why not and about both the benefits and drawbacks of having one. Not just for yourself but for the greater good of your race and nation.

A few people have different vocations and cannot have a child because it would be best to be fully focused on that vocation, and that is to be respected. However, these people are a small minority within each nation. Not something as common as 50/50. More like the seed of yin, within yang. A true rarity.

We have freedom but there are also consequences to using your freedom of choice unwisely. Normally, I would say you are free to make your mistakes and learn from them. However, when it comes to children, experiments of this kinds are simply unacceptable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back