Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1776: I don't know some very important thing

Life and death is a natural cycle that exists in the Universe. People have the opportunity to become immortal through hard and persistent work on themselves. To gain immortality we must earn it.

AskSatanOperator said:
Why do all living things die...Why did not the gods give us or any living beings immortality ??

Living there is because dying there is, if there would be no dying you wouldn’t know living.

You have to work for your immortality, this is why Father Satan gave us magnum opus, so we could gradually come to it by our own efforts. If it meant to be it will come in time, but our part to do is to go there by our own legs, this is what is Spiritual Satanism is about, going up with nature. Nobody will make anyone immortal for no reason it makes no sense.

We die because of our weakness. We become insufficit at some point in life and die later on. However if we advance ourselves to a point where our abilities able to maintain ourselves, we become immortal. Immortality called godhood, the original purpose of life called "Magnum Opus".
However, even if you reach MO you can still advance, and you are still nowhere near as advanced as most of the demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back