Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1771: Can Satan and the Gods deal with all enemy extraterrestrials outthere?

AskSatanOperator

I had a extremely bad life changing experience with extraterrestrial contact and made me doupt the powers of hell and Satan against them. These beings have INCREDIBLE power way way way more than human. Very serious witbout a doupt!

Did Satan and the Gods really evolve beyond this power?

People can call me crazy as much as they want but once you see and experience these beings NOTHING can chance the fact that they really exist and are incredibly dangerous and hostile to human beings.

Satan and the demons are extraterrestrials too.

The reptiles nowhere near as strong as any of the gods, but as I know they are outnumber the gods by a lot, still, they are weaker in total.

AFODO said:
Satan and the demons are extraterrestrials too.

The reptiles nowhere near as strong as any of the gods, but as I know they are outnumber the gods by a lot, still, they are weaker in total.

Somehow deep down tells me that Satan is trying to help us achieve godhead so that we can help the gods in battle. Will it be a war that the enemies been waiting for or will they fear for their lives?

Satanic warrior said:
Somehow deep down tells me that Satan is trying to help us achieve godhead so that we can help the gods in battle. Will it be a war that the enemies been waiting for or will they fear for their lives?

We already won the battle, the next step, I guess is to destroy every trace of the reptiles. They are still alive but seems to be not fighting against our gods anymore as they lost.

The gods won, but in some words like in Earth, their trace are still in power.
The other thing that I can think of regarding to "we won" is that the gods can see the feature and can clearly see that on earth too, we will be back in power. Therefore "we already won"

But as I know the "we won" has already happened between the gods and the reptiles, and the consequences of that is that we will be back in power on Earth too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back