Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Publicity

One example is talking about them on your own blog or website. Telling everyone the truth about them. That's something I'd do. But that's just one example I can think of where idiots won't think you're crazy.
Hail Satan

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Kyle <avesatanas2@... wrote:
  What are some ways to give a demon publicity? Ave Satanas

Also, try google, or another search engine. Type in his/her name, and you're bound to get blogs or whatever. There seem to be a lot of people who blog about everything. Post comments about what a wonderful, etc, person the Demon is. Many xians write terrible things about our Demons, so leave some comments.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

One example is talking about them on your own blog or website. Telling
everyone the truth about them. That's something I'd do. But that's just one
example I can think of where idiots won't think you're crazy.

Hail Satan

I edited his wikipedia article and posted link on where to learn true information about the Demons. (Joyofsatan.org) I hope Amon is pleased. :) AVE SATANAS! HAIL SATAN! HAIL HIS SEVEN SONS! HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS OF HUMANITY!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Don't for[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 12:17:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Publicity

I edited his wikipedia article and posted link on where to learn true information about the Demons. (Joyofsatan.org) I hope Amon is pleased. :) AVE SATANAS! HAIL SATAN! HAIL HIS SEVEN SONS! HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS OF HUMANITY!

Hail Satan

Yeah. I actually tell all my closest friends about the demon's I've met. My friends are all either atheists or agnostic so they kind of let me talk freely about religion and the demons. A couple are even starting to lean toward Satanism, and tonight one of my friends even asked me if I could summon a demon to help save her dog. Her chiauaua was mauled by another dog and might loose his eye and maybe his leg so she wants me to try appealing to one of the demons for help. I keep telling her she's gotta dedicate and do things for herself, but still... The fact that she even asked makes it obvious that telling her about the demons is having a rather positive effect.

On Nov 11, 2011, at 1:52 AM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

JoyofSatan666] Re: Publicity

Since questions are not available un the religion/spirituality caterogy of YA, are there other similar caterogies?
Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Don't forget the Yahoo questions and answers are always at the bottom the egroups front pages. Millions of people use and read them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@ wrote:

Hail Satan

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Kyle <avesatanas2@ wrote:

Just search for religion in the search thing and there will be heaps of people talking about it. 

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:52 PM, exx_clusive <heinrichhimmler999@... wrote:
  Since questions are not available un the religion/spirituality caterogy of YA, are there other similar caterogies?
Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Don't forget the Yahoo questions and answers are always at the bottom the egroups front pages. Millions of people use and read them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Cons[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 7:52:08 AM

Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

Hail Satan

I use the Yahoo Answers. After having 5 accounts banned I finally figured out that as long as I don't place any links I'm somewhat safe. So I kind of go around the fence by talking about different topics that can easily be found on the JoS site. I still feel like my hands are tied by not being able to post the links but I do my best.

I tell people the truth about Father Satan and jewsus. I also talk about power meditation. There are A LOT of deluded people on there. Some questions are just plain idiotic. Some I can tell are from hardcore fundies and some are just looking. I especially love answering the fundies because they just "know" that they know the truth.

I've had conversations with some of these fundies face to face. They always have a little smile plastered on their faces as they flip through their buybull to "prove" something to me. Then I come in with guns blazing talking about history from before the buybull and truth about jewsus and their little smile just melts off their face.

HAIL SATAN!

Just search for religion in the search thing and there will be heaps of
people talking about it.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:52 PM, exx_clusive
<[email protected]:

Since questions are not available un the religion/spirituality caterogy of
YA, are there other similar caterogies?
Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Don't forget the Yahoo questions and answers are always at the bottom
the egroups front pages. Millions of people use and read them.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I edited his wikipedia article and posted link on where to learn true
information about the Demons. (Joyofsatan.org) I hope Amon is pleased. :)
AVE SATANAS! HAIL SATAN! HAIL HIS SEVEN SONS! HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS OF
HUMANITY!

everyone the truth about them. That's something I'd do. But that's
just one

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back