Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

profile hacking!

Molly Burk

there is a guy that goes by the name of doc! he is hacking profiles, he has hacked steven barnetts msn, youtube, myspace and is working on his yahoo! please everybody becareful and monitor your accounts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@... wrote:
    there is a guy that goes by the name of doc! he is hacking profiles, he has hacked steven barnetts msn, youtube, myspace and is working on his yahoo! please everybody becareful and monitor your accounts.
This was between me and Steven. No one but him an myself know all the facts here. There is no reason for the "please everybody becareful and monitor your accounts". This ended tonight.. Its finished let it die. This isent the place for the drama.

STFU you know what, steven told me to post that, he was gonna do it too!   Hail Enki

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 11:22:50 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: profile hacking!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ ... wrote:

This was between me and Steven. No one but him an myself know all the facts here. There is no reason for the "please everybody becareful and monitor your accounts". This ended tonight.. Its finished let it die. This isent the place for the drama.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back