Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problem with RTR app

Luke Benson

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I have an IPhone 5s and when I go to the link to download the RTR app, it won't let me. The webpage only shows the option to download it for Android, I'm not sure if I'm missing anything or if the option to download it for iPhone is somewhere else, but please, guide me or send me the link to it 
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

The app is not meant for iPhones but for Android phones. It clearly says "Android Apps."   – Thomas

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 2:59 AM, "Luke Benson bensonl93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I have an IPhone 5s and when I go to the link to download the RTR app, it won't let me. The webpage only shows the option to download it for Android, I'm not sure if I'm missing anything or if the option to download it for iPhone is somewhere else, but please, guide me or send me the link to it 
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

I have the problem with any file that is over 2 MB or so I can't download it, so I had to do it via the cpu.

Now one of the things that I do have trouble with is that none of the mp3s work. It says they are all 1 min 40 long and when I click play it just doesn't. No matter how long I wait or anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back