Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pressure in right ear while meditating

nwolf9009

Hey guys i have been feeling pressure in my right ear while meditating sometimes, That pressure goes deep in my ear and starts to pain. at first i thought something was wrong with my posture of meditation so i changed it but the pressure is still there when i start to meditate. if any1 feels the same or has similar experiences or know about it kindly share it. Thanks a lot
PS dont tell me to get my right ear checked i have already done that and theres nothing wrong in it lol

ALL HAIL SATAN OUR FATHER

ClairAudience empowerment or advancment maybe?
Hail Satan.Hail the Gods.__
Need help with anything? Or wanna talk?Skype: Damenai.

Your pineal gland is dormant and when you awaken it you experience minor headaches and other weird things with the head.  It goes away gradually.  The meditation thing is working.  That's a definite indicator.  Don't hurt yourself though.  Don't be afraid to back off a little if it really bothers you.  Proceed in a step by step or gradient fashion with the meditation and what you feel you can handle.

Alright thanks for support guys currently i am increasing my spiritual strength so i can join HELLS ARMY 666 any advice on that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back