Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Praise Lord Satan

Alex Abilleira

My sisters and brothers, again I am here to pasie our glorious Father. The all knowing, the all powerful, the creator and the One True god, Father Satan. He has helped my son and I in so many ways in this last month, He has protected us and guarded us against further evil and little by little our enemies our facing problems of they're own which are causing them to suffer and as I have read "there are no coincidences", it gives me a wonderful feeling of joy and belonging to know that Father and His Demons are working so hard on our behalf, it brings me great joy to know that He listens and cares and actually does something positive and constructive for His children and devot follower. I never have nor will I ever regret devoting myself to Father Satan, my only regret is not having done it sooner. To my new family in Satan, Hail Satan, Hail Father and hail all the Demoness' and Demons of Hell. Hail them all. Alex.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back