As the title says, I'm writing this because I desperately need help. I don't know what's happened to me, I do returning curses 1&2 each day, multiple times, plus multiple AOPs (including Shadowcat's powerful one with with the 3 runes), none of it seems to work. The curses and negative energies just keep getting through like I'm not even doing anything, and it's been getting worse each day, and I have no idea what to do about it. I tried a couple of times to do a 28 day witches sabbat working last month with Lydia's deep cleaning working, but each time I tried to I couldn't finish it. I was just so burned out by it after a week or so I just couldn't continue, so I don't think doing that any more is an option. I should probably mention I'm going through a Saturn transit, so I don't suppose that will help matters, but could that be the cause of this?
Regardless, please will someone help me make this stop I really desperately need help, I'm just being completely overwhelmed by this at this point, it's honestly destroying my mental health and making me feel very scared that my life is just going to be ruined my enemy curses and I'm not going to be able to stop it. It's actually making me feel suicidal. I know I shouldn't say that, but it really is. I just don't know what to do anymore.
ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΕΑΥΤΟΝ

