Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[PLEASE HELP] Dealing with my xian parents

t.fuchs666

Hello everyone.
I have announced to my parents that I dont want to visit church anymore (I have been skipping on it for the past 2 weeks because thats when I found joyofsatan.com and got to know the truth).I just had a discussion with my mom regarding this, and what her problems with it are. Sidenote: my parents are VERY HEAVY xians After about an hour of talking I managed to get to the agreement that I would have to visit church twice per month and not go to church at all as soon as I hit the age of 18(I am about 16 1/2 at the moment and had to go to EVERY church before I started skipping).My parents dont know that I am a satanist and I don't want to tell them, either, because I am unsure what their reactions might be. They might give throw me out for example...or take away my phone and pc and with that removing all the knowledge of joyofsatan.com that I havent read yet.To my surprise my mom told me that she is most afraid of me not believing in anything at all. I do believe in something though, which is our true creator, satan. But I can't tell her ._.I can somewhat cover up the meditations and exercises I do as "found online" (which isn't exactly wrong) and have labeled meditating as my new hobby. So the spiritual advancement shouldn't be a problem. Obviously I can't do RTR's while they are at home which is why I am limited to the time when they are at work when it comes to these.Lastly she said that from tomorrow onward my pc and phone-time will be quite strongly limited--and I don't know if there is any way I can prevent that.
I wanted to ask EVERY reader here if they have any suggestions that might help in my situation. I already read that satan doesn't really mind if teens have to go to church as long as they are loyal to him in their heart, but I personally hate the overall aura and environment of the church. It makes me want to puke.So please help me. Every advice is STRONGLY appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!

Detaching all energy links between you and your parents and programming your aura to reflect their negativity right back at them will reduce how much they harass you. Also, they may monitor your internet activity so it is a good idea to clear all Satanic sites from your internet history. Do not delete your entire internet history as that will be suspicious. Delete any Satanic sites and leave the rest.

Detaching Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html   Fighting Back http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Back.html  
You can bind your parents so they cannot harm you in any way.

You can use the rune ISA to bind him/her. An example binding working would look like this: vibrate ISA 108 times and then affirm "(name of person) cannot harm me in any way whatsoever" 9 times while visualizing him/her bound. Know and feel that he/she is bound and know with absolute certainty that he/she cannot bring any harm to you. You may need to get creative in order to do the vibrations. You can do the vibrations at 3:00 am when everybody else in the house is asleep. You can do the binding working while inside of a car in a garage. If you get creative, there are many opportunities where you can successfully and safely do a binding working.   The Three Steps of Witchcraft http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html   Overcoming Obstacles http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... acles.html     Binding workings and rituals need to be timed with astrology. The moon should not be void of course when doing a binding ritual. A binding ritual should be done on either a Saturday (the day of Saturn) or a Tuesday (the day of Mars). During the appropriate day, the ritual or working should be done during the hours of Mars or Saturn. Chronos XP is a program that reveals the planetary hours of the day. There are also iphone apps. “Hours” by Sirius Lab Ltd or “Lunar Calendar by Vyacheslav Petrukhin, that show the planetary hours of the day.   A binding spell can be performed for multiple days. Doing a multi-day magickal working is much more powerful than a one-shot binding ritual. Make sure the moon is not void when you start the magickal working. On later days, the moon can be void when you perform the binding spell as the magickal working has already been started. Doing any spell every day for 40 days is extremely powerful as doing a spell for 40 days makes it permanent.   Timing your Magick with the Moon http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html     Timing Your Magick With the Planets http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rades.html   The Void of Course Moon http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html   Void Moon Times http://www.moontracks.com/void_of_cours ... dates.html       Chronos XP http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/    
After doing the binding spell, thoroughly CLEAN YOUR AURA. You just handled extremely negative energy. Neglecting to clean your aura will allow that energy to cling to you and bring you problems later.

I'm was in similar situation but my parents don't actually care about going there, except if it's on a special occasion and when that happens I have to stand right next to the priest and help him & read that shit in his so called books *puking emoji*
If you can get a place in back row, you can listen to music (earphones are the best invention because they're easy to hide) like Thank you Satan (it's on BeginersMeditation on youtube). While ignoring what is being said keep saying how much you love Father Satan in your head.
Ok now my family wants to go to one of those 'special occasion' church stuff and I managed to stay at home so the moment they're out of the house I'll go do a RTR xD

You can all find on web meditatuons, visit groups and so on, then just clear you history search and you phone will be allway clean, same goes for pc.Also you can place pdf-s and all on memory stick like flash and put inside of some suvenire like a xtian cross and where that attached on you keys. And use then when you want take more pdf-s on memmory sick or just to read offline. Also put all pdf-s and all like images of sigils, on memmory card, so you can also read from you phone when you want. And clean that cross with blue energy. You xtian parents will never find out that inside of suvenir cross who is attached on keys, are hidding memmory card and stick with JoS writings.

-------- Original message --------
From: "t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 23/07/2016 20:30 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] [PLEASE HELP] Dealing with my xian parents

Hello everyone.
I have announced to my parents that I dont want to visit church anymore (I have been skipping on it for the past 2 weeks because thats when I found joyofsatan.com and got to know the truth).I just had a discussion with my mom regarding this, and what her problems with it are. Sidenote: my parents are VERY HEAVY xians After about an hour of talking I managed to get to the agreement that I would have to visit church twice per month and not go to church at all as soon as I hit the age of 18(I am about 16 1/2 at the moment and had to go to EVERY church before I started skipping).My parents dont know that I am a satanist and I don't want to tell them, either, because I am unsure what their reactions might be. They might give throw me out for example...or take away my phone and pc and with that removing all the knowledge of joyofsatan.com that I havent read yet.To my surprise my mom told me that she is most afraid of me not believing in anything at all. I do believe in something though, which is our true creator, satan. But I can't tell her ._.I can somewhat cover up the meditations and exercises I do as "found online" (which isn't exactly wrong) and have labeled meditating as my new hobby. So the spiritual advancement shouldn't be a problem. Obviously I can't do RTR's while they are at home which is why I am limited to the time when they are at work when it comes to these.Lastly she said that from tomorrow onward my pc and phone-time will be quite strongly limited--and I don't know if there is any way I can prevent that.
I wanted to ask EVERY reader here if they have any suggestions that might help in my situation. I already read that satan doesn't really mind if teens have to go to church as long as they are loyal to him in their heart, but I personally hate the overall aura and environment of the church. It makes me want to puke.So please help me. Every advice is STRONGLY appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!

Start nailing the girls in the teen group(or the adult or the clergy) and they'll kick you out real fast and then its just out of your hands.That's a joke but it could also work.That's what guys your age do anyway.They nail.No one should be too shocked if they caught you nailing.Man,i love nailing.Nah,seriously though,just use it as practice to drown out the thick crap people will throw at you whether you're in church,in school,in college or wherever.Develop your ability to gaurd yourself against the kind of energy floating around hose damn haunted house(you know,churches).
-Hail to the Father

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 1:00 AM, "t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone.

HAIL SATAN!!

Thanks a lot everyone. I guess I can try out everything besides the earphone thing (because I have to help the priest EVERY TIME and cant sit in the back row because of this ._.). I ll see how it goes. 
HAIL SATAN!! 

"Dayana dayana.pagan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 20:23 Sonntag, 24.Juli 2016:

You can all find on web meditatuons, visit groups and so on, then just clear you history search and you phone will be allway clean, same goes for pc.Also you can place pdf-s and all on memory stick like flash and put inside of some suvenire like a xtian cross and where that attached on you keys. And use then when you want take more pdf-s on memmory sick or just to read offline. Also put all pdf-s and all like images of sigils, on memmory card, so you can also read from you phone when you want. And clean that cross with blue energy. You xtian parents will never find out that inside of suvenir cross who is attached on keys, are hidding memmory card and stick with JoS writings.

-------- Original message --------
From: "t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 23/07/2016 20:30 (GMT+01:00)

Hello everyone.

HAIL SATAN!!

Honestly, you would have been better off not telling them anything at all. However, now you have a situation
that will be harder to deal with. Of course, you did not know that. I think you should simply go to church for
now for a few weeks and tell your parents that you just need time to think. While you are there, you can talk to Father Satan
in your head. Soon as you get home and have the chance, clean you chakras and your aura the best you can. Most of
all -- don't argue with your parents. That can come later when you can legally leave.

If you don't give them an argument, hopefully, then, your parents will let you have your phone and pc privileges back.
Father Satan wants us to be honest. Still, at the same time, HE is VERY understanding. You can't come out and be open with your parents.

If you have your own room, there is no reason why you can't mediate at night before going to bed, or at other times
when they are available. Just seize every moment and opportunity that comes along to meditate, study and so on.

Father Satan will be there for you, as HE is for all of us who LOVE AND ARE FAITHFUL TO HIM!

Hail Satan! Hail all the Gods of Hell! Heil Hitler!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 7/23/16, t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, July 23, 2016, 11:30 AM

Hello everyone.
I have announced to my
parents that I dont want to visit church anymore (I have
been skipping on it for the past 2 weeks because thats when
I found joyofsatan.com and got to know the
truth).I just had a discussion with my mom
regarding this, and what her problems with it are. Sidenote:
my parents are VERY HEAVY xians After about an hour
of talking I managed to get to the agreement that I would
have to visit church twice per month and not go to church at
all as soon as I hit the age of 18(I am about 16 1/2 at the
moment and had to go to EVERY church before I started
skipping).My parents dont know that I am a satanist
and I don't want to tell them, either, because I am
unsure what their reactions might be. They might give throw
me out for example...or take away my phone and pc and with
that removing all the knowledge of joyofsatan.com that I
havent read yet.To my surprise my mom told me that
she is most afraid of me not believing in anything at all. I
do believe in something though, which is our true creator,
satan. But I can't tell her ._.I can somewhat
cover up the meditations and exercises I do as "found
online" (which isn't exactly wrong) and have
labeled meditating as my new hobby. So the spiritual
advancement shouldn't be a problem. Obviously I
can't do RTR's while they are at home which is why I
am limited to the time when they are at work when it comes
to these.Lastly she said that from tomorrow onward my
pc and phone-time will be quite strongly limited--and I
don't know if there is any way I can prevent
that.
I wanted to ask EVERY
reader here if they have any suggestions that might help in
my situation. I already read that satan doesn't really
mind if teens have to go to church as long as they are loyal
to him in their heart, but I personally hate the overall
aura and environment of the church. It makes me want to
puke.So please help me. Every advice is STRONGLY
appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610 --
#yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp #yiv9042116610hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px

0;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp #yiv9042116610ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp .yiv9042116610ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp .yiv9042116610ad p {

margin:0;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp .yiv9042116610ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-sponsor
#yiv9042116610ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv9042116610ygrp-lc #yiv9042116610hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv9042116610ygrp-lc .yiv9042116610ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span
.yiv9042116610underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach label a {

#yiv9042116610 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610bold a {

#yiv9042116610 dd.yiv9042116610last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9042116610 dd.yiv9042116610last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9042116610 dd.yiv9042116610last p
span.yiv9042116610yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610attach-table div div a {

#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610file-title a, #yiv9042116610

div.yiv9042116610file-title a:active, #yiv9042116610
div.yiv9042116610file-title a:hover, #yiv9042116610
div.yiv9042116610file-title a:visited {

#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610photo-title a,
#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610photo-title a:active,
#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610photo-title a:hover,
#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610photo-title a:visited {

#yiv9042116610 div#yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv9042116610ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9042116610yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610MsoNormal {

margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv9042116610 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610reco-desc {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv9042116610 input, #yiv9042116610 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv9042116610
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9042116610logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-msg
p#yiv9042116610attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-reco
#yiv9042116610reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-sponsor #yiv9042116610ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;

}
#yiv9042116610

Haha :D I probably would be nailing some girls at my age, you are right about that. But I have my succubus and its waay better than nailing teens believe me xD.

HAIL SATAN!! 

"Dickey Phalus fatherschild138@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 15:10 Montag, 25.Juli 2016:

Start nailing the girls in the teen group(or the adult or the clergy) and they'll kick you out real fast and then its just out of your hands.That's a joke but it could also work.That's what guys your age do anyway.They nail.No one should be too shocked if they caught you nailing.Man,i love nailing.Nah,seriously though,just use it as practice to drown out the thick crap people will throw at you whether you're in church,in school,in college or wherever.Develop your ability to gaurd yourself against the kind of energy floating around hose damn haunted house(you know,churches).
-Hail to the Father

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 1:00 AM, "t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone.

HAIL SATAN!!

Thanks a lot for your tips, everyone. :) I recently had some arguments with them again and I felt how I uncosciously knew what to say all the time. I think I got help from demons there. Anyways, thanks to this I was able to come to an agreement in which I only have to go to church twice every month and can keep my privileges. They also said that they would accept my decision. I am seriously grateful for the guidance I received there, as this was a very long discussion and I was able to handle it perfectly thanks to this guidance. I will do atleast 2 rtrs everyday from now on whenever my parents are gone. 

HAIL SATAN!! 
On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 22:24, Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Honestly, you would have been better off not telling them anything at all. However, now you have a situation
that will be harder to deal with. Of course, you did not know that. I think you should simply go to church for
now for a few weeks and tell your parents that you just need time to think. While you are there, you can talk to Father Satan
in your head. Soon as you get home and have the chance, clean you chakras and your aura the best you can. Most of
all -- don't argue with your parents. That can come later when you can legally leave.

If you don't give them an argument, hopefully, then, your parents will let you have your phone and pc privileges back.
Father Satan wants us to be honest. Still, at the same time, HE is VERY understanding. You can't come out and be open with your parents.

If you have your own room, there is no reason why you can't mediate at night before going to bed, or at other times
when they are available. Just seize every moment and opportunity that comes along to meditate, study and so on.

Father Satan will be there for you, as HE is for all of us who LOVE AND ARE FAITHFUL TO HIM!

Hail Satan! Hail all the Gods of Hell! Heil Hitler!

Sims

On Sat, 7/23/16, t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Date: Saturday, July 23, 2016, 11:30 AM

Hello everyone.
I have announced to my
parents that I dont want to visit church anymore (I have
been skipping on it for the past 2 weeks because thats when
I found joyofsatan.com and got to know the
truth).I just had a discussion with my mom
regarding this, and what her problems with it are. Sidenote:
my parents are VERY HEAVY xians After about an hour
of talking I managed to get to the agreement that I would
have to visit church twice per month and not go to church at
all as soon as I hit the age of 18(I am about 16 1/2 at the
moment and had to go to EVERY church before I started
skipping).My parents dont know that I am a satanist
and I don't want to tell them, either, because I am
unsure what their reactions might be. They might give throw
me out for example...or take away my phone and pc and with
that removing all the knowledge of joyofsatan.com that I
havent read yet.To my surprise my mom told me that
she is most afraid of me not believing in anything at all. I
do believe in something though, which is our true creator,
satan. But I can't tell her ._.I can somewhat
cover up the meditations and exercises I do as "found
online" (which isn't exactly wrong) and have
labeled meditating as my new hobby. So the spiritual
advancement shouldn't be a problem. Obviously I
can't do RTR's while they are at home which is why I
am limited to the time when they are at work when it comes
to these.Lastly she said that from tomorrow onward my
pc and phone-time will be quite strongly limited--and I
don't know if there is any way I can prevent
that.
I wanted to ask EVERY
reader here if they have any suggestions that might help in
my situation. I already read that satan doesn't really
mind if teens have to go to church as long as they are loyal
to him in their heart, but I personally hate the overall
aura and environment of the church. It makes me want to
puke.So please help me. Every advice is STRONGLY
appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610 --
#yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp #yiv9042116610hd {

0;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp #yiv9042116610ads {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp .yiv9042116610ad {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp .yiv9042116610ad p {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mkp .yiv9042116610ad a {
#yiv9042116610ygrp-lc {

#yiv9042116610ygrp-lc #yiv9042116610hd {

#yiv9042116610ygrp-lc .yiv9042116610ad {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610actions {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span:first-child {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span a {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span span {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610activity span
.yiv9042116610underline {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach div a {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach img {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach label {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610attach label a {

#yiv9042116610 blockquote {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610bold {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610bold a {

#yiv9042116610 dd.yiv9042116610last p a {

#yiv9042116610 dd.yiv9042116610last p span {

#yiv9042116610 dd.yiv9042116610last p
span.yiv9042116610yshortcuts {

#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610attach-table div div a {

#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610attach-table {

#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610file-title a, #yiv9042116610

div.yiv9042116610file-title a:active, #yiv9042116610
div.yiv9042116610file-title a:hover, #yiv9042116610
div.yiv9042116610file-title a:visited {

#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610photo-title a,
#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610photo-title a:active,
#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610photo-title a:hover,
#yiv9042116610 div.yiv9042116610photo-title a:visited {

#yiv9042116610 div#yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv9042116610ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9042116610yshortcuts {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610green {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610MsoNormal {

#yiv9042116610 o {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610photos div {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610photos div div {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610reco-category {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610reco-desc {

#yiv9042116610 .yiv9042116610replbq {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv9042116610 input, #yiv9042116610 textarea {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv9042116610
code {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9042116610logo {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-msg
p#yiv9042116610attach-count span {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-reco
#yiv9042116610reco-head {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-reco {

li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-text {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-text p {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-text tt {

#yiv9042116610 #yiv9042116610ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {

}
#yiv9042116610

Have you made a connection to any of the Goetic demons yet? For instance, Marchosias is my guardian demon and we communicate via telepathy. I'm fairly new to Satanism as well, but I'm 20 years old and live within a Hindu family. Never tell your family the truth about Satanism if they are xians and completely intolerant towards the idea, our father Satan states that if we must lie about our faith to avoid unjust prejudice from others, then it is okay. Right now what I would recommend is looking at the list of demons and seeing which one can help you best, then beginning the summoning ritual. Remember, it is important to petition through Satan to avoid interaction with negative entities. After you've made some type of contact, it sounds like telepathic communication will be your best bet. I would link you to everything but I literally just got in contact with Marchosias only a few hours ago for the first time. I was lighting a fragranced red color candle and she told me not to be afraid of the lighter as I lit it and to trust her. I did so and burned my thumb in the process, which was part of showing that I trust her. After that, 5 $20 bills appeared under my mouse mat, with the very first one having three letters/numbers on it S4O.

S = Satan
4 = A sacred number of Satan
O = Offering

Two of the bills had small folds, one had a char on it (slight burnt) it, and one had a slight tear on it (as in a tearing of paper, not a tear from the eyes)

I'm going through some money troubles with a girl and Marchosias told me that I would need the money in the next few days and to keep it. If you'd like pictures of the bills I will gladly show them to you. The reason I can't link anything to you is I've been typing this with my iPhone and my right thumb is bandaged from the burn. I hope this helps you, HAIL SATAN, and so mote it be.

In addition to the others' advice, I'll tell you this. In dealing with my own xian parents, I tell them that I am Pagan (which isn't a complete lie mind you). It's more mainstream and less likely to incite anger or fear. Pick one, hinduism, buddhism, druidism, etc. Just do some research so you can easily answer any questions. As far as church goes, I find that when I absolutly have to enter one, saying in my mind "In nomine de nostri Satanas, Luciferi excelsi. Ave vulputatis carnis." or just a few "Hail Satan" does the trick. Strengthen your aura and under your shirt or something wear a Satanic symbol or draw one on your body where your parents can't see it. During a sermon, in your mind to yourself pick at everything wrong with the pastor's words. I promise it can help.

On Monday, July 25, 2016 9:10 PM, "t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Haha :D I probably would be nailing some girls at my age, you are right about that. But I have my succubus and its waay better than nailing teens believe me xD.

HAIL SATAN!! 

"Dickey Phalus fatherschild138@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 15:10 Montag, 25.Juli 2016:

-Hail to the Father

Hello everyone.

HAIL SATAN!!

Thank you for the advice! :) I havent been able to communicate "clearly" via telepathy. Just in the way of ideas popping up in my head. However, I am working on my clairaudience/clairvoiance points daily and do pineal breathing every day aswell, because I want to be able to have 1 on 1 conversations with my succubus as soon as possible. 
On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 13:45, acebhay@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Have you made a connection to any of the Goetic demons yet? For instance, Marchosias is my guardian demon and we communicate via telepathy. I'm fairly new to Satanism as well, but I'm 20 years old and live within a Hindu family. Never tell your family the truth about Satanism if they are xians and completely intolerant towards the idea, our father Satan states that if we must lie about our faith to avoid unjust prejudice from others, then it is okay. Right now what I would recommend is looking at the list of demons and seeing which one can help you best, then beginning the summoning ritual. Remember, it is important to petition through Satan to avoid interaction with negative entities. After you've made some type of contact, it sounds like telepathic communication will be your best bet. I would link you to everything but I literally just got in contact with Marchosias only a few hours ago for the first time. I was lighting a fragranced red color candle and she told me not to be afraid of the lighter as I lit it and to trust her. I did so and burned my thumb in the process, which was part of showing that I trust her. After that, 5 $20 bills appeared under my mouse mat, with the very first one having three letters/numbers on it S4O.

S = Satan
4 = A sacred number of Satan
O = Offering

Two of the bills had small folds, one had a char on it (slight burnt) it, and one had a slight tear on it (as in a tearing of paper, not a tear from the eyes)

I'm going through some money troubles with a girl and Marchosias told me that I would need the money in the next few days and to keep it. If you'd like pictures of the bills I will gladly show them to you. The reason I can't link anything to you is I've been typing this with my iPhone and my right thumb is bandaged from the burn. I hope this helps you, HAIL SATAN, and so mote it be.

Hello all. Is it necessary to burn the finger for the demon trust? Because burning the finger is very   negative things . It that's why i am asking that please help me and reply

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

What?? No! There is NO reason to harm yourself period, and no True Demon of Satan would ever request that either

You don't need to burn your finger for that. Demons wont make you do things that you are uncomfortable with. 

"riteshgupta1121 riteshgupta1121@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 12:08 Donnerstag, 28.Juli 2016:

Hello all. Is it necessary to burn the finger for the demon trust? Because burning the finger is very   negative things . It that's why i am asking that please help me and reply

Hello, and welcome. No it is not necessary, and the Gods would not want us to be harmed in doing the Dedication ritual, or any other ritual for that matter. This would be an accident if it did happen.

I suggest you read and study the Joy of Satan   If you read the part about the Dedication ritual it is nothing about your finger being burned is necessary.

Dude no. No Demon is gonna ask you to do that. O_O whatever is telling you to do that is not a comrade of Satan.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 3:08, riteshgupta1121 riteshgupta1121@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello all. Is it necessary to burn the finger for the demon trust? Because burning the finger is very   negative things . It that's why i am asking that please help me and reply

Hi brothers and sisters  thanks to accepted me to joining da Group Joyofsatan
On Jul 29, 2016 1:37 AM, "t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You don't need to burn your finger for that. Demons wont make you do things that you are uncomfortable with. 

"riteshgupta1121 riteshgupta1121@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] schrieb am 12:08 Donnerstag, 28.Juli 2016:

If you want to tell your parents just use their original Sumerian names instead of Satanism names. That seems to me to be you're easiest solution. If she discovers its Satanism, just explain it is aliens with advanced technology and spiritual prowess and that it is what you follow. 

You can use that as a chance to red pill her on the Greys and Jehovah as well.

I don't know if its too personal of a question but how does a visit from a succubus go?I just want to hear about what that's like in detail.How much do you see?How much force is there?Does anything physical happen?All that stuff.

I have to quote johnson_akemi here: "Expectations are the mother of all fuck-ups" 
I can tell you that after some time where you worked with patience and persistence (the exact time is individual) you will be able to feel and see your succubus like a human being. But until then try to be completely open and relaxed and don't expect anything. If you focus on 1 way of interacting with the gods of hell you might completely overlook their in interaction with you in another way. 
On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 23:57, Fatherschild fatherschild138@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I don't know if its too personal of a question but how does a visit from a succubus go?I just want to hear about what that's like in detail.How much do you see?How much force is there?Does anything physical happen?All that stuff.

Well, if you haven't been a dedicated Satanist very long, if you do have one come, you might not
even know she is there. You need to go through Father Satan and stipulate if you want monogamous
relationship or if you want to have a human lover as well, and it probably will be permanent.

Also, you might find yourself itching rather uncomfortably. Depends on your energy, vibrations, and theirs.
Or could be like a mild sunburn. Read about them under Demons in the Joy of Satan website. And
a Demon lover is something else. Wonderful, but different. Can be very different. And they don't get tired!

Hail Satan!

Sims

On Fri, 8/19/16, Fatherschild fatherschild138@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] [PLEASE HELP] Dealing with my xian parents
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, August 19, 2016, 2:57 PM

I don't know if its too
personal of a question but how does a visit from a succubus
go?I just want to hear about what that's like in
detail.How much do you see?How much force is there?Does
anything physical happen?All that stuff.

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397 --
#yiv4864121397ygrp-mkp {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mkp #yiv4864121397hd {
0;}

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mkp #yiv4864121397ads {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mkp .yiv4864121397ad {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mkp .yiv4864121397ad p {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mkp .yiv4864121397ad a {
#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4864121397ygrp-lc {

#yiv4864121397ygrp-lc #yiv4864121397hd {

#yiv4864121397ygrp-lc .yiv4864121397ad {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397actions {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397activity {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397activity span {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397activity span:first-child {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397activity span a {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397activity span span {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397activity span
.yiv4864121397underline {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397attach {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397attach div a {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397attach img {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397attach label {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397attach label a {

#yiv4864121397 blockquote {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397bold {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397bold a {

#yiv4864121397 dd.yiv4864121397last p a {

#yiv4864121397 dd.yiv4864121397last p span {

#yiv4864121397 dd.yiv4864121397last p
span.yiv4864121397yshortcuts {

#yiv4864121397 div.yiv4864121397attach-table div div a {

#yiv4864121397 div.yiv4864121397attach-table {

#yiv4864121397 div.yiv4864121397file-title a, #yiv4864121397
div.yiv4864121397file-title a:active, #yiv4864121397
div.yiv4864121397file-title a:hover, #yiv4864121397
div.yiv4864121397file-title a:visited {

#yiv4864121397 div.yiv4864121397photo-title a,
#yiv4864121397 div.yiv4864121397photo-title a:active,

#yiv4864121397 div.yiv4864121397photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4864121397 div.yiv4864121397photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4864121397 div#yiv4864121397ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4864121397ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4864121397yshortcuts {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397green {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397MsoNormal {

#yiv4864121397 o {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397photos div {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397photos div div {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397photos div label {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397reco-category {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397reco-desc {

#yiv4864121397 .yiv4864121397replbq {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4864121397 input, #yiv4864121397 textarea {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4864121397
code {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4864121397logo {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-msg
p#yiv4864121397attach-count span {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-reco
#yiv4864121397reco-head {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-reco {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-sponsor #yiv4864121397ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-text {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-text p {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-text tt {

#yiv4864121397 #yiv4864121397ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv4864121397

Most of us here grew up as xians or under some other spiritually degenerative program.  This is not a new thing you are experiencing.  For example, HP Maxine was a Catholic, and then an Atheist (a long time ago).  I absolutely can't stand Atheists.  Your parents are the same probably.  Thank you Maxine for dropping that stuff; my God.  I was a educated Lutheran, Born-Again Xian wanna be, and a Scientologist.  I believed it wholeheartedly and really took it seriously and really educated myself regarding it.  Satanism was a ridiculous concept; a forum for angry teenagers.  They had good music though.  Simply put, these are screwed up beliefs - they are not based on truth.  No lie should ever be accepted or followed for convenience.   

Your parents sound very awesome, but they are victims as well, just like we were.  Never stop respecting and loving your parents for who they are.  Don't push your beliefs on them because their is absolutely no need to.  Just tell them the truth. 

NEVER EVER EVER TELL A XIAN WHAT YOU BELIEVE! 

Tell them "the truth".  Their is a huge difference between those two things.  Read and study everything on "Exposing xianity" and really get it down.  It's not a "belief".  It's a set of provable facts! 

Be respectful and nice to your parents.  Point out the flaws in xianity to them.  The trick here, and it is a big trick to pull off, is to do it, so that you never clash too hard with what they believe.  Just give them what they can handle and quickly back away.  At first it may be very small, seemingly insignificant things that you correct by pointing them out.

Do it on a very, easy, pleasant, courteous, gradient, or small step by step approach.  Ask them if they want to study the Exposing xianity materials with you when you think their ready or study a portion of them.  Ask them to help you understand this. 

Xians have two things going on.  Religious philosophy and religious practices or rituals that they perform.  90% of xianity is ritual.  There is no true philosophy to it.  It's based on fear primarily among many other things.  It is completely provable that xianity is a  filthy lie designed to hurt you and your family.  The last thing you want to do is to allow a rift or barrier to grow between you and your parents. 

One very important thing you can do when you start to clash too much, is to simply zipper your mouth.  Shut up.  This is not easy.  As you become  truly knowledgeable and spiritually aware in JOS Spiritual Satanism, you are going to need to be able to do that. 

I can attest to this myself.  I can not shut up when  I need to and I had to learn the hard way.  Don't learn the hard way by screwing up your family relationships.  There is a lot more to deal with then just Mom and Dad.  Their are your other relatives who are probably going to hear about it.  There are people you work with, that will try to cause you problems by spreading rumors about you.  Their are xians that will freak out and try to harm your career goals etc.  Look at that big picture and act accordingly with the proper usage of your mouth.

Hi t.fuchs

Just read your note and just glad very thing is alright with you so far ya just got to be careful who you talk to and such about being a satanist even if you don't say int in thoughts since this world is not sadly ready yet for the truth even thought we do known the truth for what it is. Glad your still working on mediation and such and still trying to talk to your succubus the best capable and improving.

not sure if this help or not but was just concern and all.

Wuv Meli <3 

Hail Satan!!!

Make sure they can't find ANYTHING incriminating on your PC or phone, including cookies and suggestions for searches.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back