Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please delete my account

Kieith666

Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
134
I just don’t see myself succeeding here anymore. Satan has never cared about me, everything I have don’t for him doesn’t mean shit to him either. I will always love him as my creator, but it isn’t fair. No matter what I do, Satan will never send me an incubus (yes I’ve read the recent sermon and I have NEVER done any of the “don’ts”. I will never love a human man either..im just not emotionally attracted to them and it will never be satisfying for me. I will be ending my life because of this situation. Idk when, but I know I will. This loneliness has tainted every aspect of my life to where nothing brings me joy anymore. Nothing. So please. Delete my account. I will still be engaging in warfare (not protection anymore though) in hopes I can die faster while giving the enemy one last middle finger. I just have to accept being a forgotten nobody… I don’t want to be alive anymore and I don’t want this account taking up valuable space here. Thank you to those who have helped me throughout the years. But im not strong enough to stay.
 
This effort of self-affirmation should've been put in understanding your place in life and yourself, rather than pointlessly trying to create victimhood under which you blaspheme our Gods out of a poor understanding of everything, and a self-entitled claim.

Urging yourself onto a utopian suicide note is not of a cry of help, but that of a lazy one. People like you come here and state conclusions rather than ask and listen and do. You clearly are not ready for this assumption in life, as your personal life seems to lack the same principles of existing shown in the above.
 
Kieith666 said:
I just don’t see myself succeeding here anymore. Satan has never cared about me, everything I have don’t for him doesn’t mean shit to him either. I will always love him as my creator, but it isn’t fair. No matter what I do, Satan will never send me an incubus (yes I’ve read the recent sermon and I have NEVER done any of the “don’ts”. I will never love a human man either..im just not emotionally attracted to them and it will never be satisfying for me. I will be ending my life because of this situation. Idk when, but I know I will. This loneliness has tainted every aspect of my life to where nothing brings me joy anymore. Nothing. So please. Delete my account. I will still be engaging in warfare (not protection anymore though) in hopes I can die faster while giving the enemy one last middle finger. I just have to accept being a forgotten nobody… I don’t want to be alive anymore and I don’t want this account taking up valuable space here. Thank you to those who have helped me throughout the years. But im not strong enough to stay.
What? You are giving up only because you didnt get incubus??? Come on, its not on Satan to send you an incubus, its on themselfs if they will come or not
 
Kieith666 said:
I just don’t see myself succeeding here anymore. Satan has never cared about me, everything I have don’t for him doesn’t mean shit to him either. I will always love him as my creator, but it isn’t fair. No matter what I do, Satan will never send me an incubus (yes I’ve read the recent sermon and I have NEVER done any of the “don’ts”. I will never love a human man either..im just not emotionally attracted to them and it will never be satisfying for me. I will be ending my life because of this situation. Idk when, but I know I will. This loneliness has tainted every aspect of my life to where nothing brings me joy anymore. Nothing. So please. Delete my account. I will still be engaging in warfare (not protection anymore though) in hopes I can die faster while giving the enemy one last middle finger. I just have to accept being a forgotten nobody… I don’t want to be alive anymore and I don’t want this account taking up valuable space here. Thank you to those who have helped me throughout the years. But im not strong enough to stay.

Satan is not a genie in the lamp, he has no obligation to give everything we want. Do magic works to get what you want.
 
I recommend that you do a cleanup job using munka 216x.
Then do a job to attract a perfect partner.
 
Kieith666 said:
I just don’t see myself succeeding here anymore. Satan has never cared about me, everything I have don’t for him doesn’t mean shit to him either. I will always love him as my creator, but it isn’t fair. No matter what I do, Satan will never send me an incubus (yes I’ve read the recent sermon and I have NEVER done any of the “don’ts”. I will never love a human man either..im just not emotionally attracted to them and it will never be satisfying for me. I will be ending my life because of this situation. Idk when, but I know I will. This loneliness has tainted every aspect of my life to where nothing brings me joy anymore. Nothing. So please. Delete my account. I will still be engaging in warfare (not protection anymore though) in hopes I can die faster while giving the enemy one last middle finger. I just have to accept being a forgotten nobody… I don’t want to be alive anymore and I don’t want this account taking up valuable space here. Thank you to those who have helped me throughout the years. But im not strong enough to stay.
GB)
If you abstain you don't really know what awaits you, more likely take a few days off and think about whether it makes sense to throw away your existence in this way, ask yourself whether Satan has wasted his time creating you, Satan knows what is best for you and he knows what your potential is and he will guide you if you put yourself in the order of ideas that you must advance, whether you understand it at the moment or not.
 
Kieith666 said:
I just don’t see myself succeeding here anymore. Satan has never cared about me, everything I have don’t for him doesn’t mean shit to him either. I will always love him as my creator, but it isn’t fair. No matter what I do, Satan will never send me an incubus (yes I’ve read the recent sermon and I have NEVER done any of the “don’ts”. I will never love a human man either..im just not emotionally attracted to them and it will never be satisfying for me. I will be ending my life because of this situation. Idk when, but I know I will. This loneliness has tainted every aspect of my life to where nothing brings me joy anymore. Nothing. So please. Delete my account. I will still be engaging in warfare (not protection anymore though) in hopes I can die faster while giving the enemy one last middle finger. I just have to accept being a forgotten nobody… I don’t want to be alive anymore and I don’t want this account taking up valuable space here. Thank you to those who have helped me throughout the years. But im not strong enough to stay.

I will never understand your words, never.

Also keep protection and cleaning up, as you will suffer on multiple levels if you don’t do it. Trust me, I am talking of experience here.
I guess you don’t want to see those grey fuckers, do you?

Don’t quit suffer now, and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Advancing your soul, and staying on the path of evolution is the most important thing there is.
If you keep moving forward you will reach a point where you have everything you need.
 
An incubus isn’t a slave. Satan wouldn’t send you a slave lover. You have to woo an incubus like you would woo an human. Why should an incubus date you or even marry you? Is the incubus your slave? Think about your views before you conclude.
An incubus has the right to refuse a romance request like a normal woman would tell a man politely sorry I can’t date you.
Grow up!!!
 
There may karmic issues at play here. It is not uncommon for SS to have taken eternal vows of love and also of friendship in past lives. This creates issues in this life, as true love is monogamous in 99.9% of the cases for humans and true friendship can only be experienced with less people than you can count on your hands. (Other would just be glorified acquaintances and other types of less deep relationships).

Removing these ties from past lives would be beneficial to you and would help you overcome loneliness and isolation in this life. You can always reconnect with them later when they reincarnate. For now, just focus on the present moment, instead of hypothetical futures. If you are already committed to someone, obviously no demonic lover will approach you, regardless of whether there is one available for you or not. They respect vows, because they are honourable beings.

It may sound harsh but this is not a reason to throw the towel. Do you know how lucky you are to be here, and not still in the enemy consciousness? Do you know how lucky you are the Gods disclosed power meditation techniques and witchcraft with us? Do you know how lucky you are to have a path of advancement, to become better in all areas of your life unlike those who are without? Are you grateful to the Father Satan and all the Gods for everything they have given to us?

Let's face it: we are privileged people. The power to make things better has been bestowed upon us. It is up to us to understand how to use it and when to use, to master this power and perfect it. Why would you want to pass on this opportunity? Think long and hard about how the plans you declared will hurt you on every level. Then, think long and hard of how working on yourself, getting stuck in the process, will bless you, filling your life with rewards. Feel what kind of blessed life you will live if you succeed. Is that worth fighting for? Why yes? Why not?

It is perfectly normal for results not to be immediate, to not get things right the first time. In fact, it is extremely rare for someone to get it right the first time, and this only happens because it's not their true first time but they dealt with it (or something similar) already in a past life. Experience comes from trial and error, from understanding yourself. Life is negative? Focus on the positive. Also, on how to turn the negative into positive. That's a question you need to ask yourself. Self-awareness is needed, and developed over time, not overnight.

There is always time to quit. You can do it tomorrow. Today, be a winner. Today, get rid of your issues. You have all the tools to do that. I want to see a reply from you saying "I am ready. I am doing it right now." I want your reply to sound convincing, so you need to say it like you mean it, not like many people who just casually say "Yeah" or whatever.
 
Stormblood said:
There may karmic issues at play here. It is not uncommon for SS to have taken eternal vows of love and also of friendship in past lives. This creates issues in this life, as true love is monogamous in 99.9% of the cases for humans and true friendship can only be experienced with less people than you can count on your hands. (Other would just be glorified acquaintances and other types of less deep relationships).

Removing these ties from past lives would be beneficial to you and would help you overcome loneliness and isolation in this life. You can always reconnect with them later when they reincarnate. For now, just focus on the present moment, instead of hypothetical futures. If you are already committed to someone, obviously no demonic lover will approach you, regardless of whether there is one available for you or not. They respect vows, because they are honourable beings.

It may sound harsh but this is not a reason to throw the towel. Do you know how lucky you are to be here, and not still in the enemy consciousness? Do you know how lucky you are the Gods disclosed power meditation techniques and witchcraft with us? Do you know how lucky you are to have a path of advancement, to become better in all areas of your life unlike those who are without? Are you grateful to the Father Satan and all the Gods for everything they have given to us?

Let's face it: we are privileged people. The power to make things better has been bestowed upon us. It is up to us to understand how to use it and when to use, to master this power and perfect it. Why would you want to pass on this opportunity? Think long and hard about how the plans you declared will hurt you on every level. Then, think long and hard of how working on yourself, getting stuck in the process, will bless you, filling your life with rewards. Feel what kind of blessed life you will live if you succeed. Is that worth fighting for? Why yes? Why not?

It is perfectly normal for results not to be immediate, to not get things right the first time. In fact, it is extremely rare for someone to get it right the first time, and this only happens because it's not their true first time but they dealt with it (or something similar) already in a past life. Experience comes from trial and error, from understanding yourself. Life is negative? Focus on the positive. Also, on how to turn the negative into positive. That's a question you need to ask yourself. Self-awareness is needed, and developed over time, not overnight.

There is always time to quit. You can do it tomorrow. Today, be a winner. Today, get rid of your issues. You have all the tools to do that. I want to see a reply from you saying "I am ready. I am doing it right now." I want your reply to sound convincing, so you need to say it like you mean it, not like many people who just casually say "Yeah" or whatever.

This is a really amazing message, Stormblood. I hope they see it because I think it's exactly what they need to hear.

Loneliness is agonizing, but thanks to Maxine we can all be lonely in this world together as a family, haha :D
It's a lot better now compared to before dedicating, feeling the connection to the consciousness of all the souls of our Satanic family. Sometimes I feel it very strongly.

All I can add for the OP is that THAT kind of middle finger to the enemy isn't a middle finger at all, and is in fact exactly what they want you to do. You will please the enemy with an action like that because it means 1 less fully awake and empowered Satanist to fight in this spiritual war against them.
I'll be honest with you... I had this kind of thinking pop up lately too. I think it's just enemy attacks. Stay strong and stay alive. Push through to the end of the schedule and see how you feel. You might feel a lot better if you manage to complete this schedule. That will be a REAL middle finger.
 
Kieith666 said:
I just don’t see myself succeeding here anymore. Satan has never cared about me, everything I have don’t for him doesn’t mean shit to him either. I will always love him as my creator, but it isn’t fair. No matter what I do, Satan will never send me an incubus (yes I’ve read the recent sermon and I have NEVER done any of the “don’ts”. I will never love a human man either..im just not emotionally attracted to them and it will never be satisfying for me. I will be ending my life because of this situation. Idk when, but I know I will. This loneliness has tainted every aspect of my life to where nothing brings me joy anymore. Nothing. So please. Delete my account. I will still be engaging in warfare (not protection anymore though) in hopes I can die faster while giving the enemy one last middle finger. I just have to accept being a forgotten nobody… I don’t want to be alive anymore and I don’t want this account taking up valuable space here. Thank you to those who have helped me throughout the years. But im not strong enough to stay.

Sounds like there is some energy or programming blocking you from feeling or sensing Satan or any of the Gods (this doesn't mean they ignore you though) they are not going to bother with an incubus if your not open and not going to be open for awhile I would bet.

Look into this further it may be you have strong attachments to someone or you know someone. In my case they didn't when I was younger and did the ritual but I have a human partner I found that out later. This might have caused problems then for me since she can sense things.

Try to do some meditation. Do you have any feelings about this never being able to connect to a human man. Ok do you have a lot of Karmic issues maybe your not ready for a relationship and they know this. Look at your 7th house what is there (don't post it here) look it up for yourself on the JOS and maybe several other websites too as astrology all taken together you can get maybe more insights that way.

Work on the issues. Do ritual for one again when you are ready or find your real partner if that is the issue. Satan knows what is best for us there is a reason for this.
 
If you want me to tell you what I think it is you have serious negative relationship Karma issues that may interfere with your ability to have a relationship so work on it try again later.
 
Kieith666 said:
I just don’t see myself succeeding here anymore. Satan has never cared about me, everything I have don’t for him doesn’t mean shit to him either. I will always love him as my creator, but it isn’t fair. No matter what I do, Satan will never send me an incubus (yes I’ve read the recent sermon and I have NEVER done any of the “don’ts”. I will never love a human man either..im just not emotionally attracted to them and it will never be satisfying for me. I will be ending my life because of this situation. Idk when, but I know I will. This loneliness has tainted every aspect of my life to where nothing brings me joy anymore. Nothing. So please. Delete my account. I will still be engaging in warfare (not protection anymore though) in hopes I can die faster while giving the enemy one last middle finger. I just have to accept being a forgotten nobody… I don’t want to be alive anymore and I don’t want this account taking up valuable space here. Thank you to those who have helped me throughout the years. But im not strong enough to stay.

So your goal is an incubus however, you can't get one because you haven't advance yet, it is important you empower your soul if not you will continue in the cycle an reborn again until you advance.

What I am understanding is that you don't love yourself and need help.
 
I’m not leaving leaving per se. I’m not un-dedicating to Satan or anything. Still, I request this account be deleted. (Unless there’s a manual way I can do it?)

I don't have the emotional energy to go back and forth with people here.. but all the assumptions about me are wrong. I’ve been in this community for a long time and y’all can be really cruel. Not everyone is a troll looking for sympathy.. geez! I’ve kept my mouth shut, but I’d rather not engage with anyone here. I’m legitimately going through a hard time and I legitimately feel hopeless. I’m not saying this to get sympathy. That brings me nothing and doesn’t make me feel any better or fix my situation. Since no one knows my full situation, I don’t expect there’s anything anyone here can say to help me either. And there’s no point in helping anyone understand my full situation since it’s a long story, complicated, and it would be emotionally draining for me to go over it.

I’ll still be lurking, reading sermons, and doing warfare so long as I’m still alive. And no, I’m choosing to not reincarnate after this life time so the whole “you’ll have to go through this again” doesn’t apply to me. Satan will be victorious with or without me. He doesn’t need me in the long run. Im happy and thankful for the opportunity to help out of course, but I can only go for so long feeling this horrible.
 
Kieith666 said:
I’m not leaving leaving per se. I’m not un-dedicating to Satan or anything. Still, I request this account be deleted. (Unless there’s a manual way I can do it?)

I don't have the emotional energy to go back and forth with people here.. but all the assumptions about me are wrong. I’ve been in this community for a long time and y’all can be really cruel. Not everyone is a troll looking for sympathy.. geez! I’ve kept my mouth shut, but I’d rather not engage with anyone here. I’m legitimately going through a hard time and I legitimately feel hopeless. I’m not saying this to get sympathy. That brings me nothing and doesn’t make me feel any better or fix my situation. Since no one knows my full situation, I don’t expect there’s anything anyone here can say to help me either. And there’s no point in helping anyone understand my full situation since it’s a long story, complicated, and it would be emotionally draining for me to go over it.

I’ll still be lurking, reading sermons, and doing warfare so long as I’m still alive. And no, I’m choosing to not reincarnate after this life time so the whole “you’ll have to go through this again” doesn’t apply to me. Satan will be victorious with or without me. He doesn’t need me in the long run. Im happy and thankful for the opportunity to help out of course, but I can only go for so long feeling this horrible.

People might at this point understand more about your own situations and you received a lot of empathetic replies such as from Sly Scorpion and other wise replies. Stormblood's reply gives you the direct perspective of what you need to do.

The situation is that all these things you refer to and your very mindset can be a form of a karmic manifestation, that unless you work in changing [this requires application] will make everything be bleak.

Lifestyle changes and thinking changes are needed to attain more in this path. Meditation is soul change, but problems like too much weight for example, can only be fixed with physical efforts.

Succubi relationships do require a level of specified spiritual advancement. You might have been sent a Demon yet with this mindset looping onto itself, you might not be able to receive what you asked for in the long run. Partnership will arrive but you need to solve internal issues first as whether or not it's there or whatever if you maintain the same mindset you will be blocking your own self and any progress in that regard.

There are also some self worth and self esteem issues which if you worked onto, everything will in the end turn out fine. But you need to get on these issues and fix them, not just give up. Because in the end it's going to all again come back into the same loop.
 
Thank you for taking the time to reply HP. Yes there are good replies here with great advice. It’a just difficult since I do what im supposed to do, get lonely, crash, get up again, do what im supposed to do.. repeat. It’s been like this for years. I wouldn’t say it’s a karmic issue regarding another human lover. I can easily do a working for that if I wanted to. I’ve had superb human partners in the past, but I’m just never satisfied emotionally or spiritually no matter how great they are. The self esteem issues come from a situation involving an incubus years ago funny enough. It’s almost impossible to recover from something like that. Either way, thank you for your reply and all you do here.
 
Kieith666 said:
He doesn’t need me in the long run. Im happy and thankful for the opportunity to help out of course, but I can only go for so long feeling this horrible.

Satan needs people who want to free humanity from its shackles, shackled flesh, shackled minds, and sealed souls.

Satan needs people who strive in order to complete his vision, wish and great work upon humanity. Satan needs people who are aligned with his will.

Ultimately you decide whether or not Satan needs you.

Deep inside you don’t want things to end up how you described them, have you realized this yet?
 
Your lower ego doesn't choose whether or not to incarnate. When your soul is on the astral, "you," as in the "higher you," will be determined to reincarnate to avoid extinction. It's instinct even on the higher level. If you put yourself in danger physically then you would instinctively react to get yourself out of danger. All creatures of the cosmos have this drive, and you can't so easily erase the instinctual urge to live, especially at a higher level. So "you" in a sense won't be choosing whether or not you reincarnate, and "you" as in the lower ego of yourself will be stored in the unconscious part of your soul for your soul's next life. "You" won't be remembering anything of yourself in your next life, and most likely not until your soul manages to complete the Magnum Opus. You're going to have to accept that you don't have the power to destroy your own soul, especially since you gave your soul to Satan, and he protects it for you. The only way you will have a chance of destroying your soul is if you throw yourself into the arms of the enemy, and you will be a traitor to your creator at that point. So face it - whether you consider it a blessing or a curse, your soul is going to survive and outlive your current body consciousness. If that feels like a violation of your freewill then too bad, suck it up because you can't do anything about it. How are you going to destroy hundreds to thousands of years of soul evolution for a soul that was created by a being with an unfathomably larger amount of evolution? The only way to do anything is through power, and ironically if you empowered yourself then you wouldn't want to die anymore.

It's just the way it is. There is only one direction to go after entering Satanism and learning the Truth, and that is a forward direction. Maxine herself stated this.

If you are really that unhappy with existing then I guess you can take comfort in the thought that you won't remember anything in your next life so you won't have to worry about it. You will have a new ego with a clean slate. If you're smart then you will at least do workings to overcome karmic issues in your soul and make your next life better.

In the meantime, I recommend listening to positive music that makes you feel happy while avoiding any music or other influences which are depressing and put you in a bad mood. Take it from me, I used to listen to Nine Inch Nails and holy shit :shock:
My recent lesson within the past few years has been to not subject myself to my metal sessions. Just no metal anymore, cold turkey. It does bad things to me :lol:

By the way this whole "you don't know me" thing is really childish. You're speaking to people who are psychic and can see you more clearly than you can see yourself, and even if they weren't psychic, you're not a hard study. Everything that needs to be known can be seen in your OP and your manner of expression. You're depressed, lonely, horny, and you feel you can't do anything about those things (you can). You can build yourself up if you choose, and you can live whatever kind of life you want if you put in the effort physically and with magick. Program events on the astral with spellwork then watch them manifest in your life. It's satisfying. You can do all that with your soul which you say you want to destroy. Pfft. You just haven't learned how to have fun yet.
 
Kieith666 said:
Thank you for taking the time to reply HP. Yes there are good replies here with great advice. It’a just difficult since I do what im supposed to do, get lonely, crash, get up again, do what im supposed to do.. repeat. It’s been like this for years. I wouldn’t say it’s a karmic issue regarding another human lover. I can easily do a working for that if I wanted to. I’ve had superb human partners in the past, but I’m just never satisfied emotionally or spiritually no matter how great they are. The self esteem issues come from a situation involving an incubus years ago funny enough. It’s almost impossible to recover from something like that. Either way, thank you for your reply and all you do here.

Why don't you do a working on self esteem issues and to heal from this. It sounds like maybe you wouldn't be satisfied no matter what. You deserve happiness so work on that. Wunjo and sowilo is good for this maybe Nauthiz for inner strength. You can start it moon Scorpio that's best. 54 88 111 or 216 times vibration together or separate. Affirmation could be "I am completely and totally healed of all wounds dealing with myself I love myself I am confident I am free to be the person I want to be and have a happy and loving relationship with someone"

Go for 90 days at least it sounds like is needed..
 
Fanboy said:
Kieith666 said:
I just don’t see myself succeeding here anymore. Satan has never cared about me, everything I have don’t for him doesn’t mean shit to him either. I will always love him as my creator, but it isn’t fair. No matter what I do, Satan will never send me an incubus (yes I’ve read the recent sermon and I have NEVER done any of the “don’ts”. I will never love a human man either..im just not emotionally attracted to them and it will never be satisfying for me. I will be ending my life because of this situation. Idk when, but I know I will. This loneliness has tainted every aspect of my life to where nothing brings me joy anymore. Nothing. So please. Delete my account. I will still be engaging in warfare (not protection anymore though) in hopes I can die faster while giving the enemy one last middle finger. I just have to accept being a forgotten nobody… I don’t want to be alive anymore and I don’t want this account taking up valuable space here. Thank you to those who have helped me throughout the years. But im not strong enough to stay.

Hey, are you doing okay? I know you made this post a while ago but I wanted to check in and see if you are still fighting. I hope you are.

If you want to talk we are always here for you.

Message me back as soon as you read this.
Thanks

She last logged in Nov 28, 2021. I hope she's alright, and took the advice by others here. I really like jrvan's reply, above.
 
Fanboy said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=359846 time=1653818994 user_id=57]
She last logged in Nov 28, 2021. I hope she's alright, and took the advice by others here. I really like jrvan's reply, above.

"You're speaking to people who are psychic and can see you more clearly than you can see yourself"

Him and his little friends piss me off.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#NAUTHIZ

If you can see her email, you should send her that.
It is feminine and stable and should bring back some hope and desire to live.

Thanks
She doesn't have her email listed, you can also look at her profile where it has her last login there, I can't see any more than you can.

Ok, that part of his reply might not be true, but there were other good points.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top