Header Wallpaper

Planets empowered by squares and the houses they rule?

AvatarMrIntrepid1 min to read

I think I saw this briefly mentioned in a topic somewhere but I can't find it and I need it answered ASAP, so here goes:

If you empower a planet using a square it also empowers the house and sign it rules, right? By extension does it also empower planets which fall on that sign or house in your natal chart? For example, if I were to use a non existent Uranus square to empower Aquarius while Mars is on Aquarius, is Mars also empowered?

The highest order of Morality is Self Preservation.

#1
This is the targeted message.
MrIntrepidsaid:

I think I saw this briefly mentioned in a topic somewhere but I can't find it and I need it answered ASAP, so here goes:

If you empower a planet using a square it also empowers the house and sign it rules, right? By extension does it also empower planets which fall on that sign or house in your natal chart? For example, if I were to use a non existent Uranus square to empower Aquarius while Mars is on Aquarius, is Mars also empowered?

The ToZ states that it empowers the planet, and also the house where the planet is positioned in and also the houses which are contained in the home sign of said planet.

For the rest you have to do some scientific research and test it on your own.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#2
NinRicksaid:
MrIntrepidsaid:

I think I saw this briefly mentioned in a topic somewhere but I can't find it and I need it answered ASAP, so here goes:

If you empower a planet using a square it also empowers the house and sign it rules, right? By extension does it also empower planets which fall on that sign or house in your natal chart? For example, if I were to use a non existent Uranus square to empower Aquarius while Mars is on Aquarius, is Mars also empowered?

The ToZ states that it empowers the planet, and also the house where the planet is positioned in and also the houses which are contained in the home sign of said planet.

For the rest you have to do some scientific research and test it on your own.

It'll probably be fine then. Thanks.

The highest order of Morality is Self Preservation.