So does anyone have information on this person who seems to be so highly regarded in Argentina. But others state he was a crooked Dictator and enriched himself.
I recall reading around he ruined Argentina. Argentina was the 3rd best nation in the World. Largest exporter of beef, self-sufficient, around the late 40s-nearing the 50s. Projector technology was potentially discovered and implemented first in Argentina. In other words Argentina was the USA of Southern America. A major player in the economic scene.
But I have read that he might be like Pinochet a Nationalist Capitalist maybe even a psuedo-Fascist. According to modern Chileans he killed people and whatnot but his economic policies were never touched. Even other countries in the World employ his economic policy. I assume Pinochet and Peron cloaked their tendencies under a Nationalist particular Fascist cloak. Like my sig states and people would assume right that Fascism except for some good economic properties is second-rate trash vs WW2 regime. Albeit I have theorized that Fascism might be a NATO Bloc or Eastern Bloc to contain communism.
So does anyone know properties of Argentina? Was it true Peron and those who followed and stayed with him kinda like modern Kirchner's who seem to want to pilfer and destroy Argentina. Makes me wonder if Kirchner's are puppets of the JNWO.
Anyways anyone care to explain Argentina to me?

