Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Past lives, the power of the soul and becoming like the Gods (Question)

Malorú Martínez

I am aware that the power we advance in our soul lasts for future lives. But, i'm sure that I will not abandon the path of the Gods in my next life?

And when one advances to be a hero, do they also reincarnate again? How do we recognize that he is a hero in his next life? If we reach the demon rank, Will we leave our physical body? Or if we will have one, but not here but with the Gods? From what I understand, Asmodeus used to be human like us, but now he no longer reincarnates, but now he is with the Gods.

How does this work?

People that followed the Gods in a previous life will have a natural tendency to reach them again in the next ones.

All the Gods are physical beings, and have bodies. Probably once reached a certain level, you obtain the capacity to have or not have a physical body, but here we are just speculating.

The last questions are far in the advanced knowledge, though, and I surely cannot state such things with certainty.

I don't know that much wisdom and knowlenge to be honest. But when you reach that level, you will be able to talk to the gods personally and they will help you.

I can tell you that once you reach the demon rank you will not be reincarnated again in this world, it may be in another world.
Yes, Maxine, the mother of joy of satan, may be reincarnated and among us now, but we don't know.

I am aware that the power we advance in our soul lasts for future lives. But, i'm sure that I will not abandon the path of the Gods in my next life?

And when one advances to be a hero, do they also reincarnate again? How do we recognize that he is a hero in his next life? If we reach the demon rank, Will we leave our physical body? Or if we will have one, but not here but with the Gods? From what I understand, Asmodeus used to be human like us, but now he no longer reincarnates, but now he is with the Gods.

How does this work?
Someone who has reached the rank of Hero would fully remember every single reincarnation, and will be able to choose between incarnating on Earth or staying in the astral realms at will.

Demons and those above them have responsibilities they can only fulfill in the Astral.
Lord Asmodeus could manifest in the real world, in many ways. But this takes a lot of energy and the Gods simply have better things to do with that energy.

Generally speaking, if you are Dedicated, you will most likely find your way back here.
Depending on how advanced you become, awareness of past lives and a certain degree of control over your future incarnations will appear.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back