Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Past Life Regression

Jason

Hello,
I been doing the past life meditations for a while now and have been wondering they have been successful or not. I know that it is important to collect all the information from the experiences in the past lifes so we can correct them and free our soul from any possible limitations trapped in our soul. So what I would really like to know is how to we test our gathered intuition from the feelings we get or perhaps dreams, images, etc and prove that they are true? I was thinking about contacting my GD about this but I would like to know if anyone here has any more experience with this meditation and would like to share. Thanks.

howdy friendo!

well the thing is, when it comes to past life meditation there isn't really a way to prove the reality of it. it's something you either have to accept or distinguish as something false. i've done past life meditations as well, i've remembered two in particular that i believe in. the first experience i saw a japanese man with a sword cutting the neck of another man i remember his face well, i did the meditation again at a later date and saw the same man's face but this time he was siting by a cliff side. another time i did the meditation i saw a huge river, each bank flowing with trees and it was one of the most beautiful things i ever saw, i saw a man's face and he had 6 purple dots on his forehead. he looked dark skinned maybe native to south america or africa it could have been either, and to be honest am i sure those were my past lives? no but when i saw it i had a certain feeling of familiarity. so i hope that helps a little. basically you just have to feel if it's right to you, but it's not good to assume things either.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, December 2, 2010 3:09:26 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Past Life Regression

Hello,
      I been doing the past life meditations for a while now and have been wondering they have been successful or not. I know that it is important to collect all the information from the experiences in the past lifes so we can correct them and free our soul from any possible limitations trapped in our soul. So what I would really like to know is how to we test our gathered intuition from the feelings we get or perhaps dreams, images, etc and prove that they are true? I was thinking about contacting my GD about this but I would like to know if anyone here has any more experience with this meditation and would like to share. Thanks.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Awesome, thank you for the advice. Yeah I really think its something people personally have to judge for themselves regarding the images, feelings, etc. I was just wondering if there was any other way to prove it through some sort of divination. I guess speaking to Enki or GD is pretty much the only way to get a straight answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Na Na <restricted.information@... wrote:

howdy friendo!

well the thing is, when it comes to past life meditation there isn't really a
way to prove the reality of it. it's something you either have to accept or
distinguish as something false. i've done past life meditations as well, i've
remembered two in particular that i believe in. the first experience i saw a
japanese man with a sword cutting the neck of another man i remember his face
well, i did the meditation again at a later date and saw the same man's face but
this time he was siting by a cliff side. another time i did the meditation i saw
a huge river, each bank flowing with trees and it was one of the most beautiful
things i ever saw, i saw a man's face and he had 6 purple dots on his forehead.
he looked dark skinned maybe native to south america or africa it could have
been either, and to be honest am i sure those were my past lives? no but when i
saw it i had a certain feeling of familiarity. so i hope that helps a little.
basically you just have to feel if it's right to you, but it's not good to
assume things either.

Sent: Thu, December 2, 2010 3:09:26 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Past Life Regression

Hello,
I been doing the past life meditations for a while now and have been
wondering they have been successful or not. I know that it is important to
collect all the information from the experiences in the past lifes so we can
correct them and free our soul from any possible limitations trapped in our
soul. So what I would really like to know is how to we test our gathered
intuition from the feelings we get or perhaps dreams, images, etc and prove that
they are true? I was thinking about contacting my GD about this but I would like
to know if anyone here has any more experience with this meditation and would
like to share. Thanks.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back