Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Parakeet died

Hey, that sounds screwed up. It COULD be a transit, something in their food (check to see which country its from look it up online) china is bad, could be water etc. But spiritually.. a poltergeist of some type. Only if youre dedicated, What you wanna do is, this Saturday on a non void or asap. Even before then.. do a banishing ritual, don't be afraid either. Everything will be okay:) any weird stuff happens just have a fuck off attitude and continue. Definetly be sure you have great focus and will. Relax, be thorough! This is what I'd do, you feel like anything else then by all means. Recite some enochian keys. Or runes with an affirmation that banishes all harmful entities entirely out of your area permanently! Lunarium.co.uk has void of course times and just click your area up top. Maybe repeat the ritual, its on joyofsatan.org ... Don't dedicate out of just wanting this one thing, that'd screw it all. Don't get anymore animals if not dedicated and maybe move out see if it stops. Keep your aura strong! Ask Q's if you want. Now since its animals though, hm.. I would say, this could be wrong, but you could try asking the Gods of Hell anyway, if you trust and respect them, and acknowledge they exist. And let them know its just for the animals. they're important. That's only if you see that your food is totally safe and as a total last resort if things go on. Alright I hope that was thorough and made sense... haha kinda sloppy.

It does seem fishy. It is extremely sad to see pets die due to those a**hole attacks. I can only empathize with your loss. Put a protective aura around your other pets. Also meditate to father Satan to protect them from any enemy attacks or harm. Do keep a close watch on them as well.

--- In [email protected], <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

im sorry to hear for your losses.. the enemy are cowards, and pick on those most vulnerable. may your pets be avenged.. ! Death to OUR ENEMIES CURSE they're souls relentlessly 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

It does seem fishy. It is extremely sad to see pets die due to those a**hole attacks. I can only empathize with your loss. Put a protective aura around your other pets. Also meditate to father Satan to protect them from any enemy attacks or harm. Do keep a close watch on them as well.

That's horrible! While meditating and in hypnogagia right before drifting I heard an evil voice say "Lets make him go to the vet!" super evilly. Days later, my youngest budgie was ill. He is still alive because I found out he randomly got a respiratory disease and ordered bird antibiotics. But those didn't make as much as a difference as petting him and visualizing the gold energy going into his body. I swear he knew what I was doing, too. Also put braggs or any good apple cider vinegar into their water. Tiny amounts with any animals gives lots of nutrients to them.

---In [email protected], <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

im sorry to hear for your losses.. the enemy are cowards, and pick on those most vulnerable. may your pets be avenged.. ! Death to OUR ENEMIES CURSE they're souls relentlessly 

What sort of food did you feed your animals? Much of the "pet" food that is being distributed out there is likely to be very unhealthy for them. From what I have heard some pet food contains ingredients from road kill, or quite possibly chemically treated foods. Pet food that is labeled on the bag saying how nutritional it is for the animals, when it is probably a blatant lie.
Regardless of the fact that because enemy Greys that know of your association with Satan/Satanism, they probably send death energy towards you and your loved ones. There are things you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones from it. You can try casting protection spells on your loved ones, your valuables, etc. Healing spells, barriers, whatever may be a preference of yours in order to heal and/or protect them from harm.
But in regards to what I started talking about, from what I've recently discovered myself, actually, much of the food that people put into their bodies, the high fructose corn syrup, or other "processed" foods, seem to have the ability of making it easier for the enemy, or grey/death energy to 'enter' their bodies, making any sort of attack more potent/effective towards the victim.
Even if that may not be the case, much of those processed foods are pretty much poisonous to eat, being how much angst your body goes through trying to digest such a foreign/artificially made material.
Try feeding your animals a more natural food. Seeds from fruit that you've finished eating. Wheat, whole grains, whatever.
I don't know the full details of it myself actually, as I am still looking into it.
I've even discovered how many soaps and toothpastes possibly contain chemicals which do it's part in bringing harm to one's self, such as that nasty "sodium laureth sulfate" chemical. But I am also still looking into this myself also.
Natural law. It's part of Satanism, and it's something everyone should really try to understand. It takes a basic level of spiritual sensitivity and knowing one's self, but it's something very easy and very simple to follow. Also an extremely rewarding one, when one walks in accordance with it. (Granted a majority of the world is filled with Jewish garbage, making it ludicrously easy for someone to start digging their own graves). So for anyone who tries to follow it, try to do the best you can.
Hail the Gods of Hell

---In [email protected], <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

Awww. I am sorry about your animals. But they are with Father now, at
least. He likes all animals, and will definitely keep your beloved
pets safe. Ask him to watch over your remaining live ones, so they do
not get stricken down. I am sure that this is of the enemy, since it
happened all of a sudden in both cases.

On 9/24/13, matthewgifford361@... <matthewgifford361@... wrote:

What sort of food did you feed your animals? Much of the "pet" food that is
being distributed out there is likely to be very unhealthy for them. From
what I have heard some pet food contains ingredients from road kill, or
quite possibly chemically treated foods. Pet food that is labeled on the bag
saying how nutritional it is for the animals, when it is probably a blatant
lie.

Regardless of the fact that because enemy Greys that know of your
association with Satan/Satanism, they probably send death energy towards you
and your loved ones. There are things you can do to protect yourself and
your loved ones from it. You can try casting protection spells on your loved
ones, your valuables, etc. Healing spells, barriers, whatever may be a
preference of yours in order to heal and/or protect them from harm.

But in regards to what I started talking about, from what I've recently
discovered myself, actually, much of the food that people put into their
bodies, the high fructose corn syrup, or other "processed" foods, seem to
have the ability of making it easier for the enemy, or grey/death energy to
'enter' their bodies, making any sort of attack more potent/effective
towards the victim.

Even if that may not be the case, much of those processed foods are pretty
much poisonous to eat, being how much angst your body goes through trying to
digest such a foreign/artificially made material.

Try feeding your animals a more natural food. Seeds from fruit that you've
finished eating. Wheat, whole grains, whatever.

I don't know the full details of it myself actually, as I am still looking
into it.

I've even discovered how many soaps and toothpastes possibly contain
chemicals which do it's part in bringing harm to one's self, such as that
nasty "sodium laureth sulfate" chemical. But I am also still looking into
this myself also.

Natural law. It's part of Satanism, and it's something everyone should
really try to understand. It takes a basic level of spiritual sensitivity
and knowing one's self, but it's something very easy and very simple to
follow. Also an extremely rewarding one, when one walks in accordance with
it. (Granted a majority of the world is filled with Jewish garbage, making
it ludicrously easy for someone to start digging their own graves). So for
anyone who tries to follow it, try to do the best you can.

Hail the Gods of Hell

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

im sorry to hear for your losses.. the enemy are cowards, and pick on those
most vulnerable. may your pets be avenged.. ! Death to OUR ENEMIES CURSE
they're souls relentlessly

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It does seem fishy. It is extremely sad to see pets die due to those a**hole
attacks. I can only empathize with your loss. Put a protective aura around
your other pets. Also meditate to father Satan to protect them from any
enemy attacks or harm. Do keep a close watch on them as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

Hello everyone! I posted about 3 days ago that my baby lamb got ran over
by a car, I thought it might be the enemy because I am taking part in the
destruction as well as my fiance. I got some replies saying things like
this happen, but today my parakeet died as well, after he was perfectly
happy in the morning. Now I'm getting a bit more fishy about the
situation and causes. What the hell is going on!???? I'm so stressed
about all the rest of my animals! I can't handle anymore deaths it's too
much!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back