Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Our meditation programs

Shannon Outlaw

Is their even anyone on here that meditates for 30 minutes a day? I dont. HP Maxine said it is ideally 30 minutes a day but with all the many meditations on the JoS site it is basically almost impossible to do 30 minutes ( well unless you are going at a slow pace)...hmm I do like an hour to hour and a half.

Yes Shannon, the same thing with me. I've been doing meditations to empower my soul and I don't count how much time it takes, but it is surely over an hour. Even my void meditation is for an hour, not 15 mins it says on the site because I don't feel results with less than that. I'm thinking to increasing it to more than that oo.

But to tell you the truth, when I was new I did include many meditations and couldn't do more than 15 mins of them total time.

I believe Maxine says ideally it means 30 mins or more, not that over 30 mins is bad, but less than that should be increased.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Is their even anyone on here that meditates for 30 minutes a day? I dont. HP Maxine said it is ideally 30 minutes a day but with all the many meditations on the JoS site it is basically almost impossible to do 30 minutes ( well unless you are going at a slow pace)...hmm I do like an hour to hour and a half.

<td val[/IMG]
<td [/IMG]Well Shannon,I am not where some are,but yes I am up to 15 minutes of Tia Chi,15 minutes of Hatha,20 minutes of Power meditations,and to me the most important is 20 minutes of warfare.So yes I do spend more than an hour,but I have my own session,that works for me.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 8/13/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Our meditation programs
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 4:01 AM

[/TD]
[/TD]

I know what you mean! 30 minutes is nothing! What with aura/chakra cleaning, chakra spinning which I also mix with chakra breathing (I breath in each color though the front and back extensions to the middle chakra, as I'm spinning them), vibrating runes for protection and aura strengthening, vibrating Thurisaz after my hatha yoga to dissolve any blockages in my chakras, invoking elements, working on my 3rd eye, the full chakra meditations on the chakra of the day, pineal breathing, my "Munka" vibrations to get rid of hang-ups... and that's just my daily routine! There are things I do only once or twice a week, just for practice (merging with animals, for example). And that isn't including my kundalini yoga. The very least I do is an hour of meditations a day, although last week I think I did over 3 hours... and paid for it lol. I was so dizzy.

I love meditating.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hey awesome! My post appeared right away! I meant to reply to your again as I forgot something, and I saw that mine came right up.

What I forgot to mention, is that my sessions are spread throughout the day. I don't do 1-2 hours in one sitting. I feel that would spike my bioelectricity and then it would dwindle as the day goes on. That, and I have other things to do. I like breaking it up. So I do about 3 sessions a day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I know what you mean! 30 minutes is nothing! What with aura/chakra cleaning, chakra spinning which I also mix with chakra breathing (I breath in each color though the front and back extensions to the middle chakra, as I'm spinning them), vibrating runes for protection and aura strengthening, vibrating Thurisaz after my hatha yoga to dissolve any blockages in my chakras, invoking elements, working on my 3rd eye, the full chakra meditations on the chakra of the day, pineal breathing, my "Munka" vibrations to get rid of hang-ups... and that's just my daily routine! There are things I do only once or twice a week, just for practice (merging with animals, for example). And that isn't including my kundalini yoga. The very least I do is an hour of meditations a day, although last week I think I did over 3 hours... and paid for it lol. I was so dizzy.

I love meditating.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Wow...Can you really squeeze all these in only an hour or even 3 hours? If I did all these myself it would take over 4 hours. I only do chakra breathing, chakra spinning, philosopher's stone circulation and hand chakra empowerment and only these take more than an hour. Of course it takes one more hour for my void meditation alone and some half an hour again for a kundalini yoga kriya I do and another planetary hour for chakra work on the chakra of a day (I do the kabalistic square vibration for the chakra of the day).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I love meditating.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hello Shannon,   I do literally hours each day, and building.  I'm setting out to begin my quest to raise my kundalini by end of 2012, but I wont begin that till 1st day of September.    I have found that working these exercises found on the site has helped me tremendously with contact and communication with spirits, as well as astral travelling.  Now. if only I can raise my kundalini by my target date, I can begin my next set of goals.    Thoth

--- On Fri, 8/12/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Our meditation programs
Date: Friday, August 12, 2011, 9:01 PM

[/TD]

well  good for you but i'm not so lucky .i started with meditation in 2008 and have never been able to get past the first stage.i can't meditate during daytime because of privacy issies and i find it hard to wake up at night.however i starded doind voids and have done that three nights in a row. about about 20 to 45m a night. help me . i want to finish my 6months training but it's hard for me. what can i do?
hail satan almightypeace be upon our preistessand preists

Well, I'm still fairly new at this (9-ish months) so I don't spend a whole lot of time on each... I think it only takes me 10 minutes for chakra breathing & spinning combined, for example. And I'm still getting my ADD under control, so I make do with what I have.

And I only invoke 1 element a day, or it would be longer lol. I'm still new when it comes to invoking elements, so I only invoke 15-20 breaths. But, I've never actually calculated exactly how long I spend... it might be more. And that wasn't including my yoga, that's an additional 10 minutes for hatha first thing in the morning and 1/2 hour for kundalini. I don't do much hatha because I work out quite a bit anyways, I always have.

You just reminded me that I need to work on my hand chakras... sigh. If only we had more hours in the day... lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Wow...Can you really squeeze all these in only an hour or even 3 hours? If I did all these myself it would take over 4 hours. I only do chakra breathing, chakra spinning, philosopher's stone circulation and hand chakra empowerment and only these take more than an hour. Of course it takes one more hour for my void meditation alone and some half an hour again for a kundalini yoga kriya I do and another planetary hour for chakra work on the chakra of a day (I do the kabalistic square vibration for the chakra of the day).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

I love meditating.

Hail Satan!

Privacy issues? Buy earplugs, or sit in a quite place in a park or something. Or do you have small children? Maybe meditate when they're napping?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Highgrace Mwila <highgracemwila@... wrote:

well  good for you but i'm not so lucky .i started with meditation in 2008 and have never been able to get past the first stage.i can't meditate during daytime because of privacy issies and i find it hard to wake up at night.however i starded doind voids and have done that three nights in a row. about about 20 to 45m a night. help me . i want to finish my 6months training but it's hard for me. what can i do?

hail satan almighty
peace be upon our preistessand preists

I think she actually said that to not scared newbies away ,nevertheless, i feel that maxine teachings are for advance people. In my opinion people should focus on get fit first and learn to meditate before even try to do them. I believe that the correct approach is from body to mind to soul but don't take my word to heart. Anyway my training schedule includes running 3 times a week while doing void meditation 60 minutes, 1 hour 15 minutes of hatha yoga each day, gymnastic every day for 30 min, yoga deep breathing and yoga alternate nostril breathing for 45min everyday, taichi for 1 hour everyday, 3 types of subliminal music through the day. i been a satanist for two months with little to noon spiritual experiences so take my words just like an opinion.

Hail Father Satan!!!

Praised Satan be!!!, Cursed the Jews and company be!

Wow Lyd[/IMG]</var>.
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 11:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Our meditation programs

I love meditating.

Hail Satan!

Yea I meant to say that as well too lol! I spread them as well lol
<var [/IMG]</var>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 11:16 AM

Hey awesome! My post appeared right away! I meant to reply to your again as I forgot something, and I saw that mine came right up.

What I forgot to mention, is that my sessions are spread throughout the day. I don't do 1-2 hours in one sitting. I feel that would spike my bioelectricity and then it would dwindle as the day goes on. That, and I have other things to do. I like breaking it up. So I do about 3 sessions a day.

I love meditating.

Hail Satan!

Oh thanks for reminding me about the squares! I meant to do the Saturn one again (to lessen it's effects) this afternoon but forgot, just like last week and the week before :(. I'll do it tonight, I see it's at 9:50pm my time.

And you're the second person to remind me about my palm chakras... lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Wow Lydia! Nice! My current program is Breathing exercises ( alternate nostril breathing), then Hatha for 20 minutes(I will incorporate kundalini soon)  followed by a few of the Ten Tibetan breathes, palm chakra empowering, meditating on the chakra of the day, I also empower about 3 or 4 chakras a day sometimes using Amun mantra or sowilo.(I find it hard to just meditate on one chakra a day) Vibrating algis and sowilo into my aura/ cleaning it for protection. Directing energy. Void meditation, mediating on chakra sounds. I am also empowering my minor chakras and aligning my soul for about 3 times in a week. I will soon add synesthesia exercises. Then their is my kabbalistic squares vibration. Meditating is fun, especially knowing that you are empowering your self. I know that when I advance more to the other more advanced meditations that my program will be longer and grow because the program I am doing now will still somewhat needed to be continued..

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 11:10 AM

I love meditating.

Hail Satan!

lol around my time as well. You near NY? Im in brooklyn.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, August 13, 2011 9:51:52 pm

Oh thanks for reminding me about the squares! I meant to do the Saturn one again (to lessen it's effects) this afternoon but forgot, just like last week and the week before :(. I'll do it tonight, I see it's at 9:50pm my time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Wow Lydia! Nice! My current program is Breathing exercises ( alternate nostril breathing), then Hatha for 20 minutes(I will incorporate kundalini soon)  followed by a few of the Ten Tibetan breathes, palm chakra empowering, meditating on the chakra of the day, I also empower about 3 or 4 chakras a day sometimes using Amun mantra or sowilo.(I find it hard to just meditate on one chakra a day) Vibrating algis and sowilo into my aura/ cleaning it for protection. Directing energy. Void meditation, mediating on chakra sounds. I am also empowering my minor chakras and aligning my soul for about 3 times in a week. I will soon add syne

Ideally, it is 30 minutes for the other meditations. IT IS ONLY THE BREATHING EXERCISES THAT PROLONGS THE TIME, i.e depending on how much you are doing.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "talentexcuse" <talentexcuse@... wrote:

I think she actually said that to not scared newbies away ,nevertheless, i feel that maxine teachings are for advance people. In my opinion people should focus on get fit first and learn to meditate before even try to do them. I believe that the correct approach is from body to mind to soul but don't take my word to heart. Anyway my training schedule includes running 3 times a week while doing void meditation 60 minutes, 1 hour 15 minutes of hatha yoga each day, gymnastic every day for 30 min, yoga deep breathing and yoga alternate nostril breathing for 45min everyday, taichi for 1 hour everyday, 3 types of subliminal music through the day. i been a satanist for two months with little to noon spiritual experiences so take my words just like an opinion.

Hail Father Satan!!!

Lol nope I'm at the opposite side of our continent, near Vancouver BC. I think the planetary hours are the same for everyone, local time for each of us.

lol around my time as well. You near NY? Im in brooklyn.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, August 13, 2011 9:51:52 pm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Wow Lydia! Nice! My current program is Breathing exercises ( alternate nostril breathing), then Hatha for 20 minutes(I will incorporate kundalini soon)  followed by a few of the Ten Tibetan breathes, palm chakra empowering, meditating on the chakra of the day, I also empower about 3 or 4 chakras a day sometimes using Amun mantra or sowilo.(I find it hard to just meditate on one chakra a day) Vibrating algis and sowilo into my aura/ cleaning it for protection. Directing energy. Void meditation, mediating on chakra sounds. I am also empowering my minor chakras and aligning my soul for about 3 times in a week. I will soon add syne

I didn't include time spent on breathing. So I do well over an hour (at least) on just meditations, and I feel that I, personally, will not advance at the pace I want to if I only spend a mere 30 minutes a day.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxxxxxwizardxxxxxxxxxx" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Ideally, it is 30 minutes for the other meditations. IT IS ONLY THE BREATHING EXERCISES THAT PROLONGS THE TIME, i.e depending on how much you are doing.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "talentexcuse" <talentexcuse@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

<td val[/IMG]Another great answer.I find to that when I feel like I am done,I make my self do it a little more.Its like I am my own Yoga trainer. LOL
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Mon, 8/15/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Date: Monday, August 15, 2011, 2:12 AM

I didn't include time spent on breathing. So I do well over an hour (at least) on just meditations, and I feel that I, personally, will not advance at the pace I want to if I only spend a mere 30 minutes a day.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "xxxxxxwizardxxxxxxxxxx" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "talentexcuse" <talentexcuse@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

[/TD]

What..everyone is so advanced.I'm having a hard time opening the crown chakra and I'm not even sure if I opened my third eye yet lol!!(I felt a strong headache one day but after that I can't feel a thing.), I take like 3-5 minutes cleaning my aura , then I meditate for around 30 minutes(Crown chakra) and that's it..I don't know what else to do, I mean I can get in trance and focus very fast now,so I'm not sure if I need to practice void meditation,also I'm trying to go step by step first opening each chakra.Yoga is a bit tough too; My body is very stiff, I feel my body stretching when I attempt it, but I can't do those flexible moves.

I have been dedicated for under a year and I am already doing more than an 30 minutes most days, if I'm having an especially had day then I back it down to half an hour.There is always so much to do meditating, closing my eyes is actually more exciting than the fake, corrupted, waking world now. I still haven't even done ALL of the meditations yet, the third eye opening is like a whole new world that doesn't fade away. Now there is a purplish, metallic tinge to everything I see, and floating lights, and spiders? I don't know if they are spiders, but they look like spiders. They sleep on my face at night :p The meditating goes well if it is not forced, I let it flow like the deep waters of Ea.
Hail Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@... wrote:
I have been dedicated for under a year and I am already doing more than an 30 minutes most days, if I'm having an especially had day then I back it down to half an hour.There is always so much to do meditating, closing my eyes is actually more exciting than the fake, corrupted, waking world now. I still haven't even done ALL of the meditations yet, the third eye opening is like a whole new world that doesn't fade away. Now there is a purplish, metallic tinge to everything I see, and floating lights, and spiders? I don't know if they are spiders, but they look like spiders. They sleep on my face at night :p The meditating goes well if it is not forced, I let it flow like the deep waters of Ea.
Hail Lucifer!

... at first it okay to meditate for tha 30 minutes... but as u advance u will do more and more meditations and u might be doing more thatn 30 minutes becasue u get use to 2 ..... i meditate mostly 2 hours a day or even three but dont forget to do joga is very importan

hail satan666
hail the 4 mighty crownds of the duat

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back