Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija board

Shane

I have a ouija board can I talk to demons or possibly Satan or Is that insulting

Sent from my iPhone

I used a Ouija board last night and nothing happened. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or does this always happen the first time around? I also live with my grandma who is very religious, could this be interfering with my workings?

Hail Father Satan

The board is just a tool of manifestation, what really matters is the level of your concentration and spiritual opening.And yes, a concentration of negative energy does affect the working, interfering with the channeled energies. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: Father1 <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 4:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ouija board

I used a Ouija board last night and nothing happened. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or does this always happen the first time around? I also live with my grandma who is very religious, could this be interfering with my workings?

Hail Father Satan

i havent dedicated yet, and i want to summon a demon..good idea or no? im not summoning him for money or anything matereriallized.. more for knowledge and wisdom..i had a death in my family an i wanna talk to him or communicate with him

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:

yes you can. if your going to contact a demon with the board make sure you summon one first going through satan.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:34 PM

I have a ouija board can I talk to demons or possibly Satan or Is that insulting

Sent from my iPhone

Not good idea. You should be dedicated first, because enemy beings can interfere.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo mo" <precious8590@... wrote:

i havent dedicated yet, and i want to summon a demon..good idea or no? im not summoning him for money or anything matereriallized.. more for knowledge and wisdom..i had a death in my family an i wanna talk to him or communicate with him

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@ wrote:

yes you can. if your going to contact a demon with the board make sure you summon one first going through satan.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:34 PM

Sent from my iPhone

I communicate with Demons with ouija board and the answers is not clear what i can do about this???

A friend of mine has claimed to be visited many times by a demon after he claimed to play the ouija board he says that a tall person is with him and calls himself Mr. Ouija and he showed me a picture of the shape of this person and he's very very tall id say at least 7 to 8 feet tall can some one explain this please
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Yeah its you making up tales.

Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 1:59:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Red eyes

I was talking with a co worker and she told me about a time when her father was a kid and played with a Ouija board. He and his friends where playing with the board and saw red glowing eyes. They all ran out of the room. They heard a lot of noise from the room. When they went back in after morning they found a metal framed bed tied in knots. Clearly they pissed off this demon. I've heard of the red glowing eyes before. Does anyone know who that is?
Jason
Hail Satan!

Hello brothers and sisters I've gave it some thought and i finally decided to use a ouija board now I've heard stories about the board but since I've dedicated and know better i really don't fear it however I'm not sure if 6 candles are a must in working the board also the board can call both demons.angles and other entities correct if i were to accidentally come in contact with an angel what should i do? I still don't know who my guardian demon is so asking her or him for help is out of the question well i guess ill find out.    HAIL SATAN

You don't need candles, but can use them if you want to. You just need to be in a trance when using it.

Remember to clean and protect your aura before using the board and to cleanse the board with blue satanic flames. You may also want to perform the banishing ritual.

If you do come into contact with an angel, call Satan to help you.

Hello together,

after i have search a long time for a good ouija board i start to create my own one. I find this have a more personality site.

I wanna share my creation with you. Its not finish yet but when it is i will post a image again.
I have use the Sigils of Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth and Azazel one each site for north east south and west. And also with Bastet on the left site and Anubis on the right site. I like them both and love the the combination. In the middle i have draw the Baphomet.

I hope the images are ok and you like it.

Hail Satan!

Wow you did a great job.I am going to make my own as well.Thanks for the inspiration.Hail Satan

On Wednesday, 23 March 2016, 11:05, "mikelorenz195@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello together,

after i have search a long time for a good ouija board i start to create my own one. I find this have a more personality site.

I wanna share my creation with you. Its not finish yet but when it is i will post a image again.
I have use the Sigils of Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth and Azazel one each site for north east south and west. And also with Bastet on the left site and Anubis on the right site. I like them both and love the the combination. In the middle i have draw the Baphomet.

I hope the images are ok and you like it.

Hail Satan!

I have had nothing but extremely bad experiences using an ouija board. I will try to contact a Demon and enemy entities will interfere. You should meditate on your clairaudience/clairvoyance points, pineal lobe, and 6th chakra to open your astral senses so you do not have to use an ouija board.

Two questions.
Can I contact our Lord Satan through a Ouija board?
Whom can I contact using an ouija board?
Any advice is welcome.

Technically yes you can, but Satan is incredibly busy. And I have to say, many newer people think they have important questions that only Satan can answer, but the fact is, most of these questions can be easily found out by reading joyofsatan.org and reading sermons of our clergy.

Satan advocates for self-learning and studying.

And you can contact anyone... spirits, enemy entities, good or evil beings, ancestors, and so on, so make sure to do banishing before using a Ouija board.

---In [email protected], <mec.rodriguez.mz@... wrote :

Two questions.
Can I contact our Lord Satan through a Ouija board?
Whom can I contact using an ouija board?
Any advice is welcome.

I seek personal experiences with them as I have recently obtained one. I'm using it regardless but would love to hear others'. I also don't wish to be the slight bit disrespectful in my communications, any tips for that? Like something I say normally will be disrespectful to them.

Or just any other tips would be cool. I'd appreciate anything and everything so I can add it on to my knowledge. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

I would not recommend using a Ouija Board unless you are Dedicated.

Also you should also wait a while before using an Ouija Board. It is better to start somewhere small. Like with High Preist Hooded Cobra 666's 40 days of power program.

I used one with friends when I was a teenager as a play thing, and there were no real results.
Not to discourage you, but there are many stories of undedicated people dabbling in it and experiencing psychic persecution. But if you approach it sensibly and use it as intended there isn't a problem.

There is a section on it at www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!

I play  my Ouiji board , and I only  use twice and only ask 2 questions ,which  I got the right answer since then I havent use it again , I never had a bad or spooky experience , like they want you believe for using the board, just consecrate your Ouija board to the gods of Hell , I bought mine in barnes and noble for 25 or 20 dollars I dont remembered exactly but less than 30 dollars

Stop

"altosizeo@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I seek personal experiences with them as I have recently obtained one. I'm using it regardless but would love to hear others'. I also don't wish to be the slight bit disrespectful in my communications, any tips for that? Like something I say normally will be disrespectful to them.

Or just any other tips would be cool. I'd appreciate anything and everything so I can add it on to my knowledge. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

http://web.archive.org/web/201503302044 ... stries.pdf

Here is High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Meditation Program. Please bookmark it if you haven't already.
Hail Satan
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 2:16:41 p.m. EST, joseph josephmayero@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Stop

"altosizeo@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back