Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Orbs/spheres?

Heikki Manninen

Almost every day I can see white orbs or spheres passing throught objects like walls ect. sometimes I see them passing through me but I can't feel anything strange or alarming. I would like to know what are they. There is always 2 of them as ''couple''.

In my opinion, I think those are vibrations of energy because i see them too, also they are visually clearer when i look up the sky. However, i'd love to hear a second opinion too.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 5:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Orbs/spheres?

Almost every day I can see white orbs or spheres passing throught objects like walls ect. sometimes I see them passing through me but I can't feel anything strange or alarming. I would like to know what are they. There is always 2 of them as ''couple''.

Hi

An interesting question..

As a Paranormal Investigator, I have encountered orbs, both physically, and via video footage and photography.

It is my belief that they are spirits..

Hope that helps :)

Nik

PS feel free to email me if you would like to discuss further..

Ave Satanas, Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Heikki Manninen" <heikki.manninen@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back