Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening my third eye

Fire

Dark Greetings to all my brothers and sisters. My question is pertaining to opening my third eye, during meditation I can feel heat in the middle of my forehead, not so much to the touch but inward and also a slight headache afterwards, nothings major just annoying and it goes away probably 15 to 20 minutes after I am done meditating. I know on the website it speaks about heat being a indication of the Chakra being blocked, that is why I continue working on it but I do not recall any mention about a headache (which I could have missed) Just curious as to if anyone one else experiences either or both of my little side effects and if the headache is normal...

Dark Blessings
Fire

Hail Satan, our true God and Creator.

Hail the Original Gods of Old

I never experienced heat or anything like that but I have with headaches. If your third eye may be blocked breath solar energy into it.

------------------------------
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 7:04 PM EDT Fire wrote:

Dark Greetings to all my brothers and sisters. My question is pertaining to opening my third eye, during meditation I can feel heat in the middle of my forehead, not so much to the touch but inward and also a slight headache afterwards, nothings major just annoying and it goes away probably 15 to 20 minutes after I am done meditating. I know on the website it speaks about heat being a indication of the Chakra being blocked, that is why I continue working on it but I do not recall any mention about a headache (which I could have missed) Just curious as to if anyone one else experiences either or both of my little side effects and if the headache is normal...

Dark Blessings
Fire

I only had a slight pressure,but not a headache,but some do.I have never heard of heat though. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 6:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Opening my third eye

Dark Blessings
Fire

When I first started working on opening my 3rd eye, I was getting a headache that would last for days and it finally started to go away after about a week. Its because you are using an ability that you are not use to. Just like doing an exercise that uses a muscle that you have never used before. That muscle becomes swore but it stops when that muscle gets use to it. Just keep it up and it will get use to being used and the headaches will stop as well.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Fire" <dark_blessings666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 23:04:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Opening my third eye

Dark Blessings
Fire

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back