Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

O.N.A.?

brandon weaver

What is the Order of the Nine Angels? And what do they do? I found it on a website and i don't remember what it was, but i was wondering if there was someone who could tell me. Preferable somone who is in it. If anyone can help, please write back. HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I like ONA too, i was a Traditional Satanist at one point and still follow their reachings. Well, they are Traditional Satanists from UK, sure they are not Spiritual Satanists but they believe in the evolution and empowerment of humanity and they are centered on that exactly like us. They have nothing to do with Laveyan "Satanism" and bash it, they believe it to be watered down. Here is their site: http://nineangles.wordpress.com/ --- In [email protected], "brandon weaver" <aietmaw@... wrote: What is the Order of the Nine Angels? And what do they do? I found it on a website and i don't remember what it was, but i was wondering if there was someone who could tell me. Preferable somone who is in it. If anyone can help, please write back. HAIL FATHER SATAN!

the order of nine angel is a theistic satanist group. i wouldn't look to much into them they practices sacrfice

this is a book found on lulu.com and Magister Willard recomended it as a good read ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email ------Original Message------ From: Jason Mckinney <dreadfall0666@... To: <[email protected] Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 11:58 PM Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] O.N.A.? the order of nine angel is a theistic satanist group. i wouldn't look to much into them they practices sacrfice

Isn't it called the Order of Nine Angles? not angels. --- In [email protected], "brandon weaver" <aietmaw@... wrote: What is the Order of the Nine Angels? And what do they do? I found it on a website and i don't remember what it was, but i was wondering if there was someone who could tell me. Preferable somone who is in it. If anyone can help, please write back. HAIL FATHER SATAN!

yeah it's the nine angles. But people mostly scim over the info and accidently read angels. It's a fact that we mostly just read the first and last letters in a word. The middle letters can be scrambled and our brain takes it's own conclusion : an emaxlpe sohuld be lkie tihs. see, you can probably read that. --- In [email protected], "zealruneheart" <gundragon@... wrote: Isn't it called the Order of Nine Angles? not angels. --- In [email protected], "brandon weaver" <aietmaw@ wrote: What is the Order of the Nine Angels? And what do they do? I found it on a website and i don't remember what it was, but i was wondering if there was someone who could tell me. Preferable somone who is in it. If anyone can help, please write back. HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back