Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

News Star Wars: saw it for myself

masters.quinn

Everyone is talking about the anti-Nazi themes in the new Star Wars. So I wanted to see this for myself and tonight I saw the new movie to see if I could pick anything out.

There is one blatantly obvious scene. Before the First Order (or should I say Third Reich) blows up some planets, a FO leader is standing on a stage in front of a giant red and black FO flag and giving a loud and passionate speech, looking just like Hitler. Next we see the stormtroopers standing like Nazi soldiers with FO flags. It all looks like Nazi Germany. They even have a special salute. A stranger near me even jokingly put up the Nazi salute at this point, clearly getting the imagery. They then blow up planets and many nuclear bomb-like scenes are shown. This is the most obvious part.

Something a little more subtle is that there is a giant and ugly leader who controls the dark side. I believe his name was Snoke or something like that. He is horrifying and keeps his face half hidden. He stays in a room that looks like a dark temple and they refer to him as Supreme Leader. I think he is supposed to be an image of what Christians think of Satan. Draw from that what you will. It should be fairly obvious.

Another issue I had with it is Rey (new Jedi) and Finn the black escaped storm trooper. Aside from him abandoning the Nazi side, Finn and Rey clearly have sexual tension, despite them being clearly different races. A subliminal message that race mixing is ok.

So there you have it; my report on the new Star Wars movie. I wish there was a gentile director so that my childhood would not have been ruined. But that's the point I guess I'm making. Another reason to hate the Jews; they RUIN EVERYTHING.

I only saw the trailer and I thought a black guy in it just ruined the movie. I enjoy homogeneous movies way more. To originally have a homogeneous cast then put in a member of another race just ruins the movie. Especially since there's a love interest. I never liked race mixing growing up. I'd see pretty girls of other races but to hang out with them in a romantic way is just nasty it felt wrong all my life.
On Dec 20, 2015 11:50 PM, "masters.quinn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Everyone is talking about the anti-Nazi themes in the new Star Wars. So I wanted to see this for myself and tonight I saw the new movie to see if I could pick anything out.

There is one blatantly obvious scene. Before the First Order (or should I say Third Reich) blows up some planets, a FO leader is standing on a stage in front of a giant red and black FO flag and giving a loud and passionate speech, looking just like Hitler. Next we see the stormtroopers standing like Nazi soldiers with FO flags. It all looks like Nazi Germany. They even have a special salute. A stranger near me even jokingly put up the Nazi salute at this point, clearly getting the imagery. They then blow up planets and many nuclear bomb-like scenes are shown. This is the most obvious part.

Something a little more subtle is that there is a giant and ugly leader who controls the dark side. I believe his name was Snoke or something like that. He is horrifying and keeps his face half hidden. He stays in a room that looks like a dark temple and they refer to him as Supreme Leader. I think he is supposed to be an image of what Christians think of Satan. Draw from that what you will. It should be fairly obvious.

Another issue I had with it is Rey (new Jedi) and Finn the black escaped storm trooper. Aside from him abandoning the Nazi side, Finn and Rey clearly have sexual tension, despite them being clearly different races. A subliminal message that race mixing is ok.

So there you have it; my report on the new Star Wars movie. I wish there was a gentile director so that my childhood would not have been ruined. But that's the point I guess I'm making. Another reason to hate the Jews; they RUIN EVERYTHING.

I missed a really obvious one because I was so tired when I wrote this. Kylo Ren's lightsaber is shaped like an inverted cross and of course it's powerful and glowing red. Clearly this is associating a Satanic image with evil.

Also I wouldn't have minded there being a black guy in the cast because there's so many races (human and alien) in Star Wars anyway. What bothers me is that he's a love interest for someone of another race instead of just a friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back