Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

*New Video*

aldric.strickland88

So I made a new video. You will have to turn your volume all the way up to hear it right, I think... 
I am Playing around trying different things to get better at Editing Material. My Old How The war Started Series has flawed information, So I began making a new series with new updated information. Video one is out, and I had some bad feed back. 
 I made the video like a movie. So that it would seem like you were watching a class C Aldric Movie. :p
 I think my director days are over.... It seems people liked me just talking and explaining over a a movie format. 
  I was just trying to make it entertaining, as I am having fun with this. The Videos I produce are just learning projects. In order to make a HIgh Quality Video it would take me a week or two. 
 So If anyone has any Advise or input on what they would like to see and think would be cool, let me know. Here is the new video.
Europa And Our Satanic Destiny

i think that you did a great job it is inspiring . it reminds me of what we are fighting for . makes me feel like i'm not alone. helps me feel  like if i ever get discouraged  i have this to make me think positive. i don't hate the music but i could have done with out it. lol i mean that in the best way  hey that's just me everyone's different great job wonderful presentation  would love to seen more from you

On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 2:09 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I made a new video. You will have to turn your volume all the way up to hear it right, I think... 
I am Playing around trying different things to get better at Editing Material. My Old How The war Started Series has flawed information, So I began making a new series with new updated information. Video one is out, and I had some bad feed back. 
 I made the video like a movie. So that it would seem like you were watching a class C Aldric Movie. :p
 I think my director days are over.... It seems people liked me just talking and explaining over a a movie format. 
  I was just trying to make it entertaining, as I am having fun with this. The Videos I produce are just learning projects. In order to make a HIgh Quality Video it would take me a week or two. 
 So If anyone has any Advise or input on what they would like to see and think would be cool, let me know. Here is the new video.
Europa And Our Satanic Destiny

I like this very much, you have a great potential, and should not ever give this up!
You should work on your voice, making it more clearer and central. By this I mean to accentuate your voice. As a narrator, you should show the short clips in a smother manner maybe? Like, using the most important elements that will bring forth your visions. Not just throwing a bunch of pics and short clips...I don't know. I am far from an expert. You are not making things unclear or confusing, which is very important. You are really doing a great job with this. If I could make movies like that I for sure wouldn't give it up. I am rather the drawing type of person.

Hail Satan!!!

I really like this! My only criticism is you need more volume for your voice over, it was hard to hear you. But yeah, great job! Make more! I made a documentary video once and I really love the medium. Looking forward to your next video :)

HS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back