Header Wallpaper

New member need help

Olian0_01 min to read

I'm new and I don't know anything about how to meditate and how to make sure I'm meditating correctly. And when I did the commitment ritual today, I don't know, nothing happened. Is anything supposed to happen at all? I mean, what happens after the commitment ritual? And I'm worried if I do it wrong.
Can you help me?
And thank you for helping me

#1

Don't worry if you don't feel anything, this is subjective and depends on more than one thing.
Start with the meditation program, for example with this:

#2

Like Hs666 said, don't worry.. you did it and that's all that matters.

Begin meditating to become closer with Father Zeus and the Gods. The more you meditate, the more you'll feel.

Welcome btw :)

#3
Olian0_0said:

I'm new and I don't know anything about how to meditate and how to make sure I'm meditating correctly. And when I did the commitment ritual today, I don't know, nothing happened. Is anything supposed to happen at all? I mean, what happens after the commitment ritual? And I'm worried if I do it wrong.
Can you help me?
And thank you for helping me

Hello and welcome Olian!

Good to hear that you have started on this path to enlightenment, you do not need to worry about the ritual being done wrong, as long as you somewhat followed the instructions you are a-oke.

Now that you started this journey, you need to familiarize yourself with magick / bio-electricity, learn to understand your own body, figure out who you are, what Zevism can do for you and vise versa. All at your own pace of-course, it doesn't matter how long it takes, what is important is that you advance in a way that is best for you. The best way to start doing this is following the 40 day meditation program by HP Zevios, best of luck to you brother.

Here is the 40 day program:

The greatest blessing one can receive is their own, Thoroughly believe in thyself, do this and your soul will be your guiding star.

Hail Zeus, Hail Astarte, May you shine true for eternity!

#4
This is the targeted message.

Okay thank you 🥰