Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Book : "The Satanic Revelation"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The date of publishing this Book is Symbolic.

I name this book "The Satanic Revelation", symbolically again, because the sole purpose of this book is a Satanic Revelation which reveals our awareness and our struggle.

This is a gift for the Satanic New Year. We are in this together, as Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

I hope you all enjoy this book. Comments and Questions are always welcomed.

Never forget to never let the enemy rest. Attack spiritually so many times and with such effort with all the Stars combined fall low of the power and effort given. We are in this together.

:ugeek:

http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/The_Sat ... ra_666.pdf

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

New Book : "The Satanic Revelation" : JoS Astrology  

For all the Commrades that wanted this in a printable version, I apologize for this delay, but here it is. I tried minimizing the ink as much as possible, without killing the character of the Book. Also, there is always the option to print this in black and white, so it could serve you as well.

Additionally, everyone that wants to translate to their language is of course allowed. COMMENT ON THE GROUPS SO THAT WE WILL KNOW AND YOU WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!! You can also divide the work with our members so this is done pretty quickly. This type of service is very favored by the Powers of Hell as this is to enlighten people to the Truth. Those who actively work on this do know it entirely. The enemy preys upon lack of knoweldge. You can see this in Africa where people can hardly communicate and the enemy jams them an African bible down the throat, before they give them any food whatsover.

This is a tactic of the enemy so only the more "educated" (which unfortunately still goes down to the elitistic notion of paying grandoise amounts of $$$ or getting in debt even) will get certain kinds of knowledge. The 666 [WWW] serves us well in that its of Satan and it expands our circle of knowledge. The enemy does their best to attack this as this has been their undoing. They have too many things to hide and this free flow of information becomes deadly for such criminal institutions. Many great minds and great people are out there and they simply can't read or don't have access to things we might consider "normal".

Make sure the meanings are accurate, as the fine points in this book will be used in the future for other things, which will build upon each other.

Here is the Download Link:

http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/The_Sat ... ersion.pdf

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Dear HP Cobra
Was it you that uploaded the historical posts concerning our gods, who were in Sri Lanka and Zeus, Alexandria etc?
Would you be able to please send the links (I think they were from a few years back). Thank you! :)
I'm searching through the forums but so far unable to retrieve it. 
Loving your posts!
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back