Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Needing some help

[email protected]

Hello there,

I am very new here and have done very extensive reading on JoS. I think what I am going to try and convey, is that this is all very frightening, I begin thinking of how amazing it will be to finally find where I will be welcomed, and be able to be a better person, someone Satan seems to want me to be, it all just seems to be moving very fast. Also, I have had this feeling of someone watching me, and I have been feeling very anxious. I suppose I am just seeking a mentor or someone to help guide me down the proper path.

<td val[/IMG]We do not have mentors in Spiritual Satanism.We have clergy to guide us only but it is up to us to read joyofsatan.com. and start our own meditation program and do our own study of this way of life.We all started on our own and took personal reponsability for our advancement.But Enki and the Gods are always there for us too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Needing some help
Sent: Sun, Jun 10, 2012 5:49:27 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello there,

I am very new here and have done very extensive reading on JoS. I think what I am going to try and convey, is that this is all very frightening, I begin thinking of how amazing it will be to finally find where I will be welcomed, and be able to be a better person, someone Satan seems to want me to be, it all just seems to be moving very fast. Also, I have had this feeling of someone watching me, and I have been feeling very anxious. I suppose I am just seeking a mentor or someone to help guide me down the proper path.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Always feel free to talk with me, I have been a Satanist all my life and now I have found a home here with true believers R

--- On Sun, 6/10/12, sigma531@... <sigma531@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 1:49 PM

Hello there,

[/TD]

Another way I could explain it simply is the fact that satanism is a hands on do it yourself kinda thing for the most part.  

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2012, at 5:28 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]We do not have mentors in Spiritual Satanism.We have clergy to guide us only but it is up to us to read joyofsatan.com . and start our own meditation program and do our own study of this way of life.We all started on our own and took personal reponsability for our advancement.But Enki and the Gods are always there for us too.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Sent: Sun, Jun 10, 2012 5:49:27 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello there,

[/TD]
=

Attachments :
Satan and His Demons are our mentors.  The fact that you’ve found the Joy of Satan, and have been reading it means that you are already being guided down the proper path.  HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of sigma531@...
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Needing some help    Hello there,

Hi im also new to satanism. I would like to get closer to father but im not very good at meditating. Its hard to empty my mind. I have learned alot of stuff concerning the lies of xtians.
Hail Father Satan!!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:17:26 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Needing some help

<td val[/IMG]Always feel free to talk with me, I have been a Satanist all my life and now I have found a home here with true believers R

Hello there,

[/TD]

After reading the JoS, you must also practice what's there. Things like power meditations. That's how you learn, and everything you can learn from a human being is there. And guidance comes from Enki/Satan and the Gods, not any human beings. There are no human "mentors".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sigma531@..." <sigma531@... wrote:

Hello there,

Attachments :
I used to have issues with this as well (empting the mind/void meditation). What helped me a lot was sort of easing into a full void…  I started out using an exercise similar to the thought observation from Initiation Into Hermetics, but, as I discovered based on my own experience, that certain things aren’t mentioned/explained that probably should be. First off, the exercise consists of one sitting quietly and relaxing, and watching the thoughts that emerge as a passive observer. In the beginning, there is a lot of chaos going on with so many thoughts rushing at you, but over time this chaos is supposed to subside. It will, but only if you are observing in a passive manner (i.e. not actively participating).  When I would try this exercise in the beginning, I noticed that a thought would emerge and this inner voice in my head would name or describe/label the thought (for example if the thought was of driving to work, I’d hear “Driving to work”, or if it were of a dog or cat I’d hear “dog” or “cat”). There was always a voice that had to tell me what I was thinking, and this ‘voice’ is an active participation. If you do the exercise and hear it, you’re not observing passively. I began working to eliminate this voice, allowing the actual thought to come and go freely, and I quickly found that my mind was much emptier than previously (less chaotic and thoughts did seem to emerge from a far distance, as the book describes). This is because this little inner voice will trigger other thoughts and memories based upon what it ‘says’. More and more thoughts begin to emerge relating to one another in some way, and before you know it, there’s ‘chaos’.  For me, the silencing of this inner voice was the first step to reaching a full void. The less thoughts that emerge, the less one must actively reject. If anything, I believe it makes void much more easier.        HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ilda ramirez
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 11:21 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Needing some help    Hi im also new to satanism. I would like to get closer to father but im not very good at meditating. Its hard to empty my mind. I have learned alot of stuff concerning the lies of xtians.
Hail Father Satan!!

<td valign="top" style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;'>Always feel free to talk with me, I have been a Satanist all my life and now I have found a home here with true believersR

Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 1:49 PM  Hello there,

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Something that one of our members shared with me a while back is to visualize your mind as blank too.It works with me because visualizing comes very natural for me.

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Needing some help
Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 10:43:38 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I used to have issues with this as well (empting the mind/void meditation). What helped me a lot was sort of easing into a full void…  I started out using an exercise similar to the thought observation from Initiation Into Hermetics, but, as I discovered based on my own experience, that certain things aren’t mentioned/explained that probably should be. First off, the exercise consists of one sitting quietly and relaxing, and watching the thoughts that emerge as a passive observer. In the beginning, there is a lot of chaos going on with so many thoughts rushing at you, but over time this chaos is supposed to subside. It will, but only if you are observing in a passive manner (i.e. not actively participating).  When I would try this exercise in the beginning, I noticed that a thought would emerge and this inner voice in my head would name or describe/label the thought (for example if the thought was of driving to work, I’d hear “Driving to work”, or if it were of a dog or cat I’d hear “dog” or “cat”). There was always a voice that had to tell me what I was thinking, and this ‘voice’ is an active participation. If you do the exercise and hear it, you’re not observing passively. I began working to eliminate this voice, allowing the actual thought to come and go freely, and I quickly found that my mind was much emptier than previously (less chaotic and thoughts did seem to emerge from a far distance, as the book describes). This is because this little inner voice will trigger other thoughts and memories based upon what it ‘says’. More and more thoughts begin to emerge relating to one another in some way, and before you know it, there’s ‘chaos’.  For me, the silencing of this inner voice was the first step to reaching a full void. The less thoughts that emerge, the less one must actively reject. If anything, I believe it makes void much more easier.         HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
-So saith Shaitan
_____________   From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ilda ramirez
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 11:21 PM
To: [email protected] Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Needing some help    Hi im also new to satanism. I would like to get closer to father but im not very good at meditating. Its hard to empty my mind. I have learned alot of stuff concerning the lies of xtians.
Hail Father Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Always feel free to talk with me, I have been a Satanist all my life and now I have found a home here with true believersR

Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 1:49 PM  Hello there,

[/TD]
  [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Do a ritual and blast the fuck out of those fake tomenting peices of shit.If you get mad enough at them they leave you alone for a time.But keep putting up an aura of protection around yourself and your loved ones like I do.

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Needing some help
Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 3:21:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi im also new to satanism. I would like to get closer to father but im not very good at meditating. Its hard to empty my mind. I have learned alot of stuff concerning the lies of xtians.
Hail Father Satan!!

<hr>To: [email protected]

Hello there,

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back