Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need HELP!!!

OldGreyWolfCT

Good evening, brothers and sisters!
I need help!
25 days ago, I made a profile on the "Satan's Joy" forum, Romania.
After I created the profile, it was necessary to send an email to confirm my email address. I mention the fact that I sent it several times and even changed the e-mail to another one.
Is there any possibility to fix this problem?
My forum id is OldGreyWolfCT.
Also, my friend has the same problem. Is there anyone who can contact the staff in Romania?
Thank you!
HAIL SATAN!!

Great to hear! You can start an SS family. Many parents here in the Forums have done this.
I am glad to hear this fact. In our case, it is a little more difficult... But, with the help of Our Father Satan, Blessed be His Name, maybe we will become a happy SS family. What is interesting, despite our age, only when we met, we knew true love, love... And, so be it... HAIL SATAN!!!

Good evening, brothers and sisters!
I need help!
25 days ago, I made a profile on the "Satan's Joy" forum, Romania.
After I created the profile, it was necessary to send an email to confirm my email address. I mention the fact that I sent it several times and even changed the e-mail to another one.
Is there any possibility to fix this problem?
My forum id is OldGreyWolfCT.
Also, my friend has the same problem. Is there anyone who can contact the staff in Romania?
Thank you!
HAIL SATAN!!
Greetings, brother. For all questions related to mail and the display of messages on the site, you need to contact @ApolloAbove [JG] @BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back