Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need clarification and understanding...

liplesswonder

I have read a lot of things on the Joy of Satan website and for the most part, I agree with many things printed there...
Its just getting past my own personal experiences and stories from others where 'Satan' and 'Satanism' is associated with animal and human sacrifice, forced allegiance and servitude, blood orgies and so on - that I need clarification on.
The Satan referred to and described in the Joy of Satan website is someone I could totally accept and love, but, WHO or WHAT is the group going around killing and sacrificing and possessing people in the NAME of Satan?
Please help my understanding...
Thank you.

Where did you read anyone saying anything about killing, sacrificing and possessing people in the name of Satan...?We don't do that crap, we don't believe in that crap, Satan DETESTS when people do these things!
There is only one Satan, our One True God, our Creator, our Father, and whatever else you've heard of sacrifices and the like is -obviously- by the jews who are the enemy and do not want people to return to their original religion.Now, regarding some really really really messed up people who have actually acted upon such claims (literally murdered, raped people in the name of "Satan"), they were never real Satanists, as our Father would not approve of that. They were fucking sick in the brain... Imagine if someone murdered people in the name of "jesus"... Do you think anyone would go and blame jesus? No, of course not... Everyone would blame the "Devil" who "put thoughts" into the murderer's mind... and all that fucking annoying crap...
Jesus is a fantastic figure by the way... A thoughtform more or less. He never existed.Study even more the Joy of Satan website, and I believe most of your questions will be answered quite fast.
Last but not least: do not believe in the media. The media will tell you that Satan is evil, that people rape and murder in His name etc etc etc... These are all crap.
Απο: liplesswonder <liplesswonder@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 3:20 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 14 Ιουνίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Need clarification and understanding...

I have read a lot of things on the Joy of Satan website and for the most part, I agree with many things printed there...
Its just getting past my own personal experiences and stories from others where 'Satan' and 'Satanism' is associated with animal and human sacrifice, forced allegiance and servitude, blood orgies and so on - that I need clarification on.
The Satan referred to and described in the Joy of Satan website is someone I could totally accept and love, but, WHO or WHAT is the group going around killing and sacrificing and possessing people in the NAME of Satan?
Thank you.

The answer is basically on the JoS site. Like it says:

"We take our tenets and practices directly from Satan himself. For far too long, enemies of Satan such as the Christian churches have been at liberty to dictate lies concerning Satan and Satanism. These lies have been the foundation of occult crimes and other heinous acts that they indirectly promote. True Satanism has been actively and zealously suppressed for centuries and many out of ignorance believe lies about Satan and react accordingly."

This is explained in detail in these sermons:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ccult.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... OWEEN.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liplesswonder" <liplesswonder@... wrote:

Thank you.

I have been a satanist for a long time. Have never sacrificed anybody or any animal or done or that nonsense. You see xians,muslims are master liers. They do tht to keep you away from knowing the truth. These jews are liers and dont want you to come to Satan coz they know with Satan you will know the truth coz he has nothing to hide. Once you know the truth you will set yourself free in Satan.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 14, 2013 12:20:47 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need clarification and understanding...

Thank you.

First, there are approx. 7 different 'types' of Satanism, which are mostly false and plain stupid.
Second, many people use name of Satan and Satanism to provoke people's reaction, therefore, they do it to extreme with sacrifices and such. (most black metal bands).
Third, just as there are extremists and stupid people in other religions, unfortunately there are such in Satanism. (I'm still saying about those in LaVeyan Satanism and other types, as there are NO such harmful teachings on JoS).

------------------------------
On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 12:27 AM PDT Mc Rundown wrote:

I have been a satanist for a long time. Have never sacrificed anybody or any animal or done or that nonsense. You see xians,muslims are master liers. They do tht to keep you away from knowing the truth. These jews are liers and dont want you to come to Satan coz they know with Satan you will know the truth coz he has nothing to hide. Once you know the truth you will set yourself free in Satan.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Thank you.

In deed there's people out there sacrificing people who have read the Necronomicon and have followed rituals and sacrificed animals and and even people. Of course this was made by xians. This is the point. What these people called diabolotrists do is that once they kill someone or something they absorb the energy because animals and humans have a lot of energy. Of course they do it for Satan but Father is really disappointed by these fools. They only receive the energy from the dead person or animal. And these people rape,murder,and sacrifice humans. They aren't true Satanists. Only stupid fools. I hope I clarified this.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liplesswonder" <liplesswonder@... wrote:

Thank you.

It sounds like to me u should listen to your heart Father Satan won't let u do what you dont want to do down your soulband heart.. he wants you to be Happy with the choices u make.. and make sure u understand those choices..
If the group went around killing, are you going to do it bcause the group is doing it for father Satan?

Love Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Thank you.

Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" <abraham172@... wrote:

In deed there's people out there sacrificing people who have read the Necronomicon and have followed rituals and sacrificed animals and and even people. Of course this was made by xians. This is the point. What these people called diabolotrists do is that once they kill someone or something they absorb the energy because animals and humans have a lot of energy. Of course they do it for Satan but Father is really disappointed by these fools. They only receive the energy from the dead person or animal. And these people rape,murder,and sacrifice humans. They aren't true Satanists. Only stupid fools. I hope I clarified this.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liplesswonder" <liplesswonder@ wrote:

Thank you.

Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

First, there are approx. 7 different 'types' of Satanism, which are mostly false and plain stupid.
Second, many people use name of Satan and Satanism to provoke people's reaction, therefore, they do it to extreme with sacrifices and such. (most black metal bands).
Third, just as there are extremists and stupid people in other religions, unfortunately there are such in Satanism. (I'm still saying about those in LaVeyan Satanism and other types, as there are NO such harmful teachings on JoS).

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Thank you.

Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "naimrpg" <naimrpg@... wrote:

It sounds like to me u should listen to your heart Father Satan won't let u do what you dont want to do down your soulband heart.. he wants you to be Happy with the choices u make.. and make sure u understand those choices..
If the group went around killing, are you going to do it bcause the group is doing it for father Satan?

Love Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@ wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Thank you.

Yeah I agree with Dino D. it is absolutely ridiculous as to how bad they make US S.S's look. I was actually just recently doing some research and came across this website and what I understood and I am not sure as to how to emphasize this enough "WITHOUT SPIRITUALITY INDEED WE EXIST. HOWEVER, WE CANNOT TRUELY LIVE OUR LIVES." http://www.abundanceinmylife.com/spirituality2.html

Here are the reasons why at least on my part it feels important. KEEP in mind though it is as said from this website. It's all the PERFECT REASONS for me again, to at least to CONTINUE GROWING SPIRITUALLY.

1.Our bodies are unable to function properly
2.Our minds become overstressed
3.We may make ourselves ill
4.We cannot be truly happy
5.Our illnesses, mental and physical, cannot truly be healed
6.We cannot be aware of ourselves and our surroundings in the way we were meant to be
7.We cannot truly connect with others
8.We cannot realize our dreams
9.We will hold ourselves back from achieving our maximum potential

Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back