Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Natural Cycles of Nature (Destruction & Healing)

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Winter is cold, barren, the natural end of the life cycle. Many writers and artists have used winter to symbolize death for this reason. Starting today, we will be planning major assaults against the jews. A 40-day destruction working along with rituals beginning it and throughout it, followed by more rituals that some of us already have in mind, to help finalize the jew's time on OUR planet.

Their rule here, their corruption, will end with this season.

For those of you who are unable to do the ritual and begin the working today, then this coming Tuesday will work as well, as the new moon will be in Scorpio. I would advise people to do the ritual both days anyway, if possible. As well as next Saturday, moon in Capricorn. I know it's a lot of work, but think of the results. You hate the education system, the "justice" system, the health system, your job, your debts, the government? Help us in destroying them, and you WILL benefit in multiple ways. Let's go all-out in destroying them, and reap the rewards after they are gone. A truly Satanic world, with true justice and fairness.

Even just doing one set of the runes for the working. That's vibrating 2 runes, 9 times each. That will take only 2 minutes a day. If you live with other people who are without, go into the bathroom and run the shower, do your vibrations, and then take your shower. Or during your lunch break, find somewhere private and do them. Take a quick walk outside.

Think about how you would feel after the rest of us are done this and you didn't participate. Even the laziest of us can spare 2 minutes a day, if not 15. The more of us who participate, the faster we will see results.

Winter also represents lack of hope. And the jews have no hope of survival, after we are done with them, with our spiritual warfare.

Spring is the beginning of the life cycle, and represents healing, birth, hope, renewal. Our sister Shannon Outlaw and I have been tossing back and forth, for the past while, many ideas for healing our planet, and this spring will be the time to put them into action. After all the destruction rituals and workings against the filthy kikes, will come the time to clean up the mess our wonderful planet is in.

We will all still continue the destruction rituals as needed of course, but giving this planet a massive boost of healing energy will greatly benefit all Gentiles. I'm mentioning this now, as I know many of us are more natural healers than destroyers, so I hope you can feel inspired about what is to come in 4 1/2 months :)

This is OUR planet, SATAN'S planet! Let's fight for it!

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Definitely, I am in. Dealing with the kikes is part one. Rebuilding the Planet and making it a living Paradise is part two. The Earth is a superconscious mother that nurtues us all and she just gives and gives. If collectively we help her and assist her, then we're doing the right thing. This Planet here is totally sacred.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Winter is cold, barren, the natural end of the life cycle. Many writers and artists have used winter to symbolize death for this reason. Starting today, we will be planning major assaults against the jews. A 40-day destruction working along with rituals beginning it and throughout it, followed by more rituals that some of us already have in mind, to help finalize the jew's time on OUR planet.

For those of you who are unable to do the ritual and begin the working today, then this coming Tuesday will work as well, as the new moon will be in Scorpio. I would advise people to do the ritual both days anyway, if possible. As well as next Saturday, moon in Capricorn. I know it's a lot of work, but think of the results. You hate the education system, the "justice" system, the health system, your job, your debts, the government? Help us in destroying them, and you WILL benefit in multiple ways. Let's go all-out in destroying them, and reap the rewards after they are gone. A truly Satanic world, with true justice and fairness.

Even just doing one set of the runes for the working. That's vibrating 2 runes, 9 times each. That will take only 2 minutes a day. If you live with other people who are without, go into the bathroom and run the shower, do your vibrations, and then take your shower. Or during your lunch break, find somewhere private and do them. Take a quick walk outside.

Think about how you would feel after the rest of us are done this and you didn't participate. Even the laziest of us can spare 2 minutes a day, if not 15. The more of us who participate, the faster we will see results.

Winter also represents lack of hope. And the jews have no hope of survival, after we are done with them, with our spiritual warfare.

Spring is the beginning of the life cycle, and represents healing, birth, hope, renewal. Our sister Shannon Outlaw and I have been tossing back and forth, for the past while, many ideas for healing our planet, and this spring will be the time to put them into action. After all the destruction rituals and workings against the filthy kikes, will come the time to clean up the mess our wonderful planet is in.

We will all still continue the destruction rituals as needed of course, but giving this planet a massive boost of healing energy will greatly benefit all Gentiles. I'm mentioning this now, as I know many of us are more natural healers than destroyers, so I hope you can feel inspired about what is to come in 4 1/2 months :)

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

I got shivers when I read "living paradise". Oh that sounds so good! And the thing that most people don't realize, is that it's true! Without the kikes, we would have it! And we will!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Definitely, I am in. Dealing with the kikes is part one. Rebuilding the Planet and making it a living Paradise is part two. The Earth is a superconscious mother that nurtues us all and she just gives and gives. If collectively we help her and assist her, then we're doing the right thing. This Planet here is totally sacred.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

I am a natural destroyer, I am great with causing storms with my thoughts so I will be using this to destroy what theyve built. Can anybody add destroying metal concert venues into the eqaution? Alot of them are ran by jews and corrupted by jewry using the names of our gods yet denying them.
------------------------------
On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 6:06 PM EST lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Im in but i dont have runes does guving earth energy count? Ill crush the jews like the toads they are Hail satan!!!! 

Sent from my iPod
On Nov 10, 2012, at 6:30 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I got shivers when I read "living paradise". Oh that sounds so good! And the thing that most people don't realize, is that it's true! Without the kikes, we would have it! And we will!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

"Don't have runes"? They're astral, not physical. Well, you can get physical ones too, but the energy is astral.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@... wrote:

Im in but i dont have runes does guving earth energy count?
Ill crush the jews like the toads they are
Hail satan!!!!

Sent from my iPod

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

No, we're not going to destroy metal concert venues, we're destroying the jews. We don't want innocent people getting hurt. And when the jews are destroyed, then the venues obviously won't be run by the jews :)

See, when we have destroyed the jews, then everything they run and corrupt will end, or be un-corrupted, depending on what it is. Gentiles will be in charge of music etc. It's best to attack the root of the problem, and then everything else will fall into place.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:

I am a natural destroyer, I am great with causing storms with my thoughts so I will be using this to destroy what theyve built. Can anybody add destroying metal concert venues into the eqaution? Alot of them are ran by jews and corrupted by jewry using the names of our gods yet denying them.

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Think of a rune as a mantra you vibrate. It's merely a word you vibrate out loud, like Sanksrit mantras and other things. These are in the JoS site. It's not something you "have", same like you don't "have" the words that you say.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@... wrote:

Hail satan!!!!

Sent from my iPod

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

I am a newbie though I have read the entire websites : Joy of Satan & church of Satan but I don't quite know what runes are. Do they have to do with chairs?
On Nov 10, 2012 7:54 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  "Don't have runes"? They're astral, not physical. Well, you can get physical ones too, but the energy is astral.

Hail satan!!!!

Sent from my iPod

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Nice words Lydia!You can count me in as well! We're gonna hit them hard. Since like 2 months or so i got this fire burning inside of me, and i feel so motivated to participate in every single group working and more. And I get this special kind of satisfaction after any ritual, that i have never experienced before. It just feels sooo damn good.

Hail Satan!
Pe 11-nov.-2012, la 00:06, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... a scris:

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

The majority of bands who play are also made of pro-jew or jew members as well, so imagine when the jews are gone then those bands will split up, stop existing, change views, etc.?
On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 10:57 PM EST lydia_666@... wrote:

No, we're not going to destroy metal concert venues, we're destroying the jews. We don't want innocent people getting hurt. And when the jews are destroyed, then the venues obviously won't be run by the jews :)

See, when we have destroyed the jews, then everything they run and corrupt will end, or be un-corrupted, depending on what it is. Gentiles will be in charge of music etc. It's best to attack the root of the problem, and then everything else will fall into place.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:

For those of you who are unable to do the ritual and begin the working today, then this coming Tuesday will work as well, as the new moon will be in Scorpio. I would advise people to do the ritual both days anyway, if possible. As well as next Saturday, moon in Capricorn. I know it's a lot of work, but think of the results. You hate the education system, the "justice" system, the health system, your job, your debts, the government? Help us in destroying them, and you WILL benefit in multiple ways. Let's go all-out in destroying them, and reap the rewards after they are gone. A trulySatanic world, with true justice and fairness.

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

I have to humbly disagree, the way I see it, is nature intended us to have our buildings circular or triangle shaped, like our chakras. Thats why the pyramids are built the way they are, it makes it so they are able to withstand THOUSANDS of years of storms. Can concert venues, churches, or anything else business suit jews built beat that? CERTAINLY NOT! So I say destroy their buildings and build what was ours over it as well as make a living in the forests and deserts, just as our ancestors lived!

Hail Satan

Spring is the beginning of the life cycle, and represents healing, birth, hope, renewal. Our sister Shannon Outlaw and I have been tossing back and forth, for the past while, many ideas for healing our planet, and this springwill be the time to put them into action. After all the destruction rituals and workings against the filthy kikes, will come the time to clean up the mess our wonderful planet is in.

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

<td val[/IMG]Look under Satanic Witchcraft under Satanic Kabalah.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Natural Cycles of Nature (Destruction & Healing)
Sent: Sun, Nov 11, 2012 4:06:39 AM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]lyd[/IMG]lydia_666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@... wrote:

Hail satan!!!!

Sent from my iPod

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

The runes are in JoS. Google "futhark Odin" and it will take you there. I would post the link but I'm on my phone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <dddddav59@... wrote:

I am a newbie though I have read the entire websites : Joy of Satan &
church of Satan but I don't quite know what runes are. Do they have to do
with chairs?

"Don't have runes"? They're astral, not physical. Well, you can get
physical ones too, but the energy is astral.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@
wrote:

Hail satan!!!!

Sent from my iPod

On Nov 10, 2012, at 6:30 PM, "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

I got shivers when I read "living paradise". Oh that sounds so good!
And the thing that most people don't realize, is that it's true! Without
the kikes, we would have it! And we will!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@
wrote:

Definitely, I am in. Dealing with the kikes is part one. Rebuilding
the Planet and making it a living Paradise is part two. The Earth is a
superconscious mother that nurtues us all and she just gives and gives. If
collectively we help her and assist her, then we're doing the right thing.
This Planet here is totally sacred.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@
wrote:

Winter is cold, barren, the natural end of the life cycle. Many
writers and artists have used winter to symbolize death for this reason.
Starting today, we will be planning major assaults against the jews. A
40-day destruction working along with rituals beginning it and throughout
it, followed by more rituals that some of us already have in mind, to help
finalize the jew's time on OUR planet.

For those of you who are unable to do the ritual and begin the
working today, then this coming Tuesday will work as well, as the new moon
will be in Scorpio. I would advise people to do the ritual both days
anyway, if possible. As well as next Saturday, moon in Capricorn. I know
it's a lot of work, but think of the results. You hate the education
system, the "justice" system, the health system, your job, your debts, the
government? Help us in destroying them, and you WILL benefit in multiple
ways. Let's go all-out in destroying them, and reap the rewards after they
are gone. A truly Satanic world, with true justice and fairness.

Even just doing one set of the runes for the working. That's
vibrating 2 runes, 9 times each. That will take only 2 minutes a day. If
you live with other people who are without, go into the bathroom and run
the shower, do your vibrations, and then take your shower. Or during your
lunch break, find somewhere private and do them. Take a quick walk outside.

Think about how you would feel after the rest of us are done this
and you didn't participate. Even the laziest of us can spare 2 minutes a
day, if not 15. The more of us who participate, the faster we will see
results.

Winter also represents lack of hope. And the jews have no hope of
survival, after we are done with them, with our spiritual warfare.

Spring is the beginning of the life cycle, and represents healing,
birth, hope, renewal. Our sister Shannon Outlaw and I have been tossing
back and forth, for the past while, many ideas for healing our planet, and
this spring will be the time to put them into action. After all the
destruction rituals and workings against the filthy kikes, will come the
time to clean up the mess our wonderful planet is in.

We will all still continue the destruction rituals as needed of
course, but giving this planet a massive boost of healing energy will
greatly benefit all Gentiles. I'm mentioning this now, as I know many of us
are more natural healers than destroyers, so I hope you can feel inspired
about what is to come in 4 1/2 months :)

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Thank you! And yes it does feel good :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Nice words Lydia!
You can count me in as well!
We're gonna hit them hard. Since like 2 months or so i got this fire burning inside of me, and i feel so motivated to participate in every single group working and more. And I get this special kind of satisfaction after any ritual, that i have never experienced before. It just feels sooo damn good.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

My point was about the here and now. We're not going to waste our time destroying concert buildings, we're going after the jews! Seriously, if you have some sort if vendetta against concert venue buildings, the rest of us will take on the source of the problem. We will work on beautifying buildings etc AFTER the jews are gone. Buildings aren't trying to enslave us.

I have to humbly disagree, the way I see it, is nature intended us to have our buildings circular or triangle shaped, like our chakras. Thats why the pyramids are built the way they are, it makes it so they are able to withstand THOUSANDS of years of storms. Can concert venues, churches, or anything else business suit jews built beat that? CERTAINLY NOT! So I say destroy their buildings and build what was ours over it as well as make a living in the forests and deserts, just as our ancestors lived!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marc Williamson <killchaine@ wrote:

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 6:06 PM EST lydia_666@ wrote:

Spring is the beginning of the life cycle, and represents healing, birth, hope, renewal. Our sister Shannon Outlaw and I have been tossing back and forth, for the past while, many ideas for healing our planet, and this springwill be the time to put them into action. After all the destruction rituals and workings against the filthy kikes, will come the time to clean up the mess our wonderful planet is in.

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Besides the bulk of people who go to these venues are likely Gentiles who are just seeking a release from stress and have a good time. We still need that, I go to concerts when I get a chance I can't help who runs it or possibly know the racial purity of every band and manager you will drive yourself insane over details like that. There are much bigger fish to fry and deeper problems to deal with. Your energies are put to better use doing rituals to empower Gentiles and awaken them and expose the truth, while using destructive power against the actual jews especially the ones in positions of power and big money. What if your destructive magic on a 'building' works and hundreds of Gentiles are in there and it crushes them or catches fire do you think that would please Satan? They are not doing anything wrong.
Regardless of who or what runs music industry events a lot of Gentiles find great comefort in their music and bands that blaspheme xianity are a great release of anger and can even lead some to seek Satan. I know that had truth for me. We have thousands of years of lies and abuse to heal and undo in this world it dosn't happen overnight and not everything is completely black and white either. It is always best to ask Satan what is best because He knows!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

My point was about the here and now. We're not going to waste our time destroying concert buildings, we're going after the jews! Seriously, if you have some sort if vendetta against concert venue buildings, the rest of us will take on the source of the problem. We will work on beautifying buildings etc AFTER the jews are gone. Buildings aren't trying to enslave us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marc Williamson <killchaine@ wrote:

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 10:57 PM EST lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

I don't think you have read the entire JoS site because the runes are there:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html

Also we don't support the church of Satan, it's atheistic nonsense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <dddddav59@... wrote:

I am a newbie though I have read the entire websites : Joy of Satan &
church of Satan but I don't quite know what runes are. Do they have to do
with chairs?

"Don't have runes"? They're astral, not physical. Well, you can get
physical ones too, but the energy is astral.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@
wrote:

Hail satan!!!!

Sent from my iPod

On Nov 10, 2012, at 6:30 PM, "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

I got shivers when I read "living paradise". Oh that sounds so good!
And the thing that most people don't realize, is that it's true! Without
the kikes, we would have it! And we will!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@
wrote:

Definitely, I am in. Dealing with the kikes is part one. Rebuilding
the Planet and making it a living Paradise is part two. The Earth is a
superconscious mother that nurtues us all and she just gives and gives. If
collectively we help her and assist her, then we're doing the right thing.
This Planet here is totally sacred.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@
wrote:

For those of you who are unable to do the ritual and begin the
working today, then this coming Tuesday will work as well, as the new moon
will be in Scorpio. I would advise people to do the ritual both days
anyway, if possible. As well as next Saturday, moon in Capricorn. I know
it's a lot of work, but think of the results. You hate the education
system, the "justice" system, the health system, your job, your debts, the
government? Help us in destroying them, and you WILL benefit in multiple
ways. Let's go all-out in destroying them, and reap the rewards after they
are gone. A truly Satanic world, with true justice and fairness.

Even just doing one set of the runes for the working. That's
vibrating 2 runes, 9 times each. That will take only 2 minutes a day. If
you live with other people who are without, go into the bathroom and run
the shower, do your vibrations, and then take your shower. Or during your
lunch break, find somewhere private and do them. Take a quick walk outside.

Think about how you would feel after the rest of us are done this
and you didn't participate. Even the laziest of us can spare 2 minutes a
day, if not 15. The more of us who participate, the faster we will see
results.

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

You seem to be doing a lot of disagreeing with everyone. The pyramids weren't build to withstand storms. The pyramid is symbolic of the shape of the chakra, and they have many many other purposes other than being symbolic or surviving storms and time.

The point that was being made about NOT destroying these buildings was the taking of innocent lives.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

lydia you are so right its the jews not the metal venues and as a guitarist playing for satan i want to see the music of satan flourish while the jews who profit and take all destroyed
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 10:57 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Natural Cycles of Nature (Destruction & Healing)

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Hail Satan!
On Nov 11, 2012 5:24 PM, <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:
  Nice words Lydia!You can count me in as well! We're gonna hit them hard. Since like 2 months or so i got this fire burning inside of me, and i feel so motivated to participate in every single group working and more. And I get this special kind of satisfaction after any ritual, that i have never experienced before. It just feels sooo damn good.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

I say fuck it and wipe out jews and any trace of what they created. If people want music, fine, they can get their own instruments or even a simple set of tribal drums and play their own concert/ritual out in the woods. Nature, where it isnt polluted. There is a reason why the Earth is cleansing itself of the trash buildings jews built.... oh and KILLING jews.
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 12:07 AM EST Serpentfire666 wrote:

Besides the bulk of people who go to these venues are likely Gentiles who are just seeking a release from stress and have a good time. We still need that, I go to concerts when I get a chance I can't help who runs it or possibly know the racial purity of every band and manager you will drive yourself insane over details like that. There are much bigger fish to fry and deeper problems to deal with. Your energies are put to better use doing rituals to empower Gentiles and awaken them and expose the truth, while using destructive power against the actual jews especially the ones in positions of power and big money. What if your destructive magic on a 'building' works and hundreds of Gentiles are in there and it crushes them or catches fire do you think that would please Satan? They are not doing anything wrong.
Regardless of who or what runs music industry events a lot of Gentiles find great comefort in their music and bands that blaspheme xianity are a great release of anger and can even lead some to seek Satan. I know that had truth for me. We have thousands of years of lies and abuse to heal and undo in this world it dosn't happen overnight and not everything is completely black and white either. It is always best to ask Satan what is best because He knows!

Hail Satan

I have to humbly disagree, the way I see it, is nature intended us to have our buildings circular or triangle shaped, like our chakras. Thats why the pyramids are built the way they are, it makes it so they are able to withstand THOUSANDS of years of storms. Can concert venues, churches,or anything else business suit jews built beat that? CERTAINLY NOT! So I say destroy their buildings and build what was ours over it as well as make a living in the forests and deserts, just as our ancestors lived!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

In any case I will continue to curse these venues for how they fucked me over and ripped me off, plus half the bands Ive seen do EXACTLY what xtianity wants: blaspheme our gods by making them out to be monsters in a laveyan virgin sacrifice cannibal ritual and other vile ilk. Ive gotten many churches and many shows cancelled over the years so will continue to use MY energy to do as such, not to boast but I can effect a wide array of things at once. Im here for 2 things: get rid of jews and destroy INFILTRATORS as I have been. No fucking compromises. To ignore the threat of jews or what they have built and the vile things that go on inside their walls is complete hypocrisy.... Hail to the Gods! Hail my Greek ancestors! And Heil to the rise of Mesopotamia! 14/88! The age of Aquarius is nigh!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

I didnt say lives had to be taken. The buildings could be destroyed while people arent there, or gatherings could get cancelled and maybe people would start questioning why and join our side. Besides the JoS site itself says if somebody hurt us then we have the right to do black magick on them anyway, where does it say we cant do it on other gentiles? We just arent allowed to curse eachother as Satanists but outsiders are fine to curse as long as we as individuals have a valid reason, and I have reasons, Ive had my life threatened by more than one person at these places and the MAJORITY of the people are involved in gang or drug related activity, theyre dangerous to begin with and none of them are innocent. Im just doing what I read JoS says I am allowed to do to protect myself and others.
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 5:21 AM EST En Haradren Amlug wrote:

You seem to be doing a lot of disagreeing with everyone. The pyramids weren't build to withstand storms. The pyramid is symbolic of the shape of the chakra, and they have many many other purposes other than being symbolic or surviving storms and time.

The point that was being made about NOT destroying these buildings was the taking of innocent lives.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I have to humbly disagree, the way I see it, is nature intended us to have our buildings circular or triangle shaped, like our chakras. Thats why the pyramids are built the way they are, it makes it so they are able to withstand THOUSANDS of years of storms. Can concert venues, churches, or anything else business suit jews built beat that? CERTAINLY NOT! So I say destroytheir buildings and build what was ours over it as well as make a living in the forests and deserts, just as our ancestors lived!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Well, runes are here- http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html and all of the links with runes are here- http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html
Hail Satan!

I love music. The thought of destroying concert venues made me sad. As Firebird said, they are great for us Gentiles to de-stress and have fun!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Scott Crabill <scrabill123@... wrote:

lydia you are so right its the jews not the metal venues and as a guitarist playing for satan i want to see the music of satan flourish while the jews who profit and take all destroyed

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Marc Williamson <killchaine@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Just remember we are law abiding and be aware of how you choose your words on this board please. It could be taken the wrong way by outsiders.

Hail Satan

I say fuck it and wipe out jews and any trace of what they created. If people want music, fine, they can get their own instruments or even a simple set of tribal drums and play their own concert/ritual out in the woods. Nature, where it isnt polluted. There is a reason why the Earth is cleansing itself of the trash buildings jews built.... oh and KILLING jews.

Hail Satan

I have to humbly disagree, the way I see it, is nature intended us to have our buildings circular or triangle shaped, like our chakras. Thats why the pyramids are built the way they are, it makes it so they are able to withstand THOUSANDS of years of storms. Can concert venues, churches,or anything else business suit jews built beat that? CERTAINLY NOT! So I say destroy their buildings and build what was ours over it as well as make a living in the forests and deserts, just as our ancestors lived!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

How bizarre scott. I just went to your facebook, facebook.com/scott.crabill.7 your profile says your buddhist, how absurd! The buddhist dalai lama is friends with the pope. Youre no satanist, youre a buddhist infiltrator. Of course youd say not to curse concert venues, youre a peace/love hypocrite. Buddhists dont even believe in black magick.
On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 10:59 PM EST Scott Crabill wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

I agree that using our energy to destroy these places now is almost pointless, for if we simply destroy the things they build, they will build more. But at the same time, after this filth is eradicated from the earth, then we should take down these buildings, but with our own hands. This would take all the kike traces from our beautiful earth, but also there is no telling how much bad and negative energy these kike scum put into these buildings. But we should wait until after they are gone so that innocent gentiles do not get hurt. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Scott Crabill <scrabill123@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:59:24 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Natural Cycles of Nature (Destruction & Healing)

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Wasting your time and energy on that trivial matter especially at this time is foolish. But if you wish to do so, fine. However before you do, know exactly who you're attacking. On the links of the JoS site is a link to satanic music. These bands are so obviously anti-christian and therefore anti-jew, at least by extension. What you say about them depicting Satan or other gods how the jews would wish them to is unfortunately quite true but that isn't their fault. They are deceived due to the fact that all knowledge was destroyed and they haven't found the truth.

BUSTED!!! Lol!
On Nov 14, 2012 12:14 AM, "Marc Williamson" <killchaine@... wrote:

How bizarre scott. I just went to your facebook, facebook.com/scott.crabill.7 your profile says your buddhist, how absurd! The buddhist dalai lama is friends with the pope. Youre no satanist, youre a buddhist infiltrator. Of course youd say not to curse concert venues, youre a peace/love hypocrite. Buddhists dont even believe in black magick.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Am I missing something, because when I click on that jewbook link it says "Content not found".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

BUSTED!!! Lol!

How bizarre scott. I just went to your facebook,
facebook.com/scott.crabill.7 your profile says your buddhist, how absurd!
The buddhist dalai lama is friends with the pope. Youre no satanist, youre
a buddhist infiltrator. Of course youd say not to curse concert venues,
youre a peace/love hypocrite. Buddhists dont even believe in black magick.

lydia you are so right its the jews not the metal venues and as a
guitarist playing for satan i want to see the music of satan flourish while
the jews who profit and take all destroyed

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Natural Cycles of Nature (Destruction &
Healing)

No, we're not going to destroy metal concert venues, we're destroying the
jews. We don't want innocent people getting hurt. And when the jews are
destroyed, then the venues obviously won't be run by the jews :)

See, when we have destroyed the jews, then everything they run and
corrupt will end, or be un-corrupted, depending on what it is. Gentiles
will be in charge of music etc. It's best to attack the root of the
problem, and then everything else will fall into place.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Marc Williamson
<killchaine@ wrote:

I am a natural destroyer, I am great with causing storms with my
thoughts so I will be using this to destroy what theyve built. Can anybody
add destroying metal concert venues into the eqaution? Alot of them are ran
by jews and corrupted by jewry using the names of our gods yet denying
them.

For those of you who are unable to do the ritual and begin the working
today, then this coming Tuesday will work as well, as the new moon will be
in Scorpio. I would advise people to do the ritual both days anyway, if
possible. As well as next Saturday, moon in Capricorn. I know it's a lot of
work, but think of the results. You hate the education system, the
"justice" system, the health system, your job, your debts, the government?
Help us in destroying them, and you WILL benefit in multiple ways. Let's go
all-out in destroying them, and reap the rewards after they are gone. A
truly Satanic world, with true justice and fairness.

Even just doing one set of the runes for the working. That's vibrating
2 runes, 9 times each. That will take only 2 minutes a day. If you live
with other people who are without, go into the bathroom and run the shower,
do your vibrations, and then take your shower. Or during your lunch break,
find somewhere private and do them. Take a quick walk outside.

Think about how you would feel after the rest of us are done this and
you didn't participate. Even the laziest of us can spare 2 minutes a day,
if not 15. The more of us who participate, the faster we will see results.

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

What I think is bizarre is the fact that you're looking up random people on fb? Thats a bit strange and stalkerish to me.

Some people prefer to keep their Satanism to themselves, and prefer to hide it from their family and friends for fear of being prosecuted unjustly. Some choose to say 'other' for their religion, some may choose to say 'Buddhist'. Which, as bad as Budhism is, can be justly explainable when a family member/friend discovers you meditating.
Think of it like this. Your mother, husband, wife, whatever walks in on you meditating and straight away asks "Why are you meditating!?"
Which answer is going to go down best? "I'm a Satanist!" or "I'm Buddhist!"?

Not only to mention that, but this is the third or fourth time I've replied to one of your posts disagreeing with someone for no aparent reason. You need to straighten yourself out or leave. This isn't the place to try cause disunity, we see right through it.

Lastly, please stop stalking people's facebooks.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Marc Williamson <killchaine@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Marc Williamson. Please ease off on such behaviour.
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:54:39 AM
  What I think is bizarre is the fact that you're looking up random people on fb? Thats a bit strange and stalkerish to me.

Some people prefer to keep their Satanism to themselves, and prefer to hide it from their family and friends for fear of being prosecuted unjustly. Some choose to say 'other' for their religion, some may choose to say 'Buddhist'. Which, as bad as Budhism is, can be justly explainable when a family member/friend discovers you meditating.
Think of it like this. Your mother, husband, wife, whatever walks in on you meditating and straight away asks "Why are you meditating!?"

Not only to mention that, but this is the third or fourth time I've replied to one of your posts disagreeing with someone for no aparent reason. You need to straighten yourself out or leave. This isn't the place to try cause disunity, we see right through it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Exactly :). We are going to make this planet so beautiful, once the enemy is gone.

Hail Satan'

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@... wrote:

I agree that using our energy to destroy these places now is almost pointless, for if we simply destroy the things they build, they will build more. But at the same time, after this filth is eradicated from the earth, then we should take down these buildings, but with our own hands. This would take all the kike traces from our beautiful earth, but also there is no telling how much bad and negative energy these kike scum put into these buildings. But we should wait until after they are gone so that innocent gentiles do not get hurt.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:59:24
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Natural Cycles of Nature (Destruction & Healing)

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

You need a fb account and be logged in to see stuff. I didn't bother as I know many ppl claim to be Buddhist etc to hide SS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Am I missing something, because when I click on that jewbook link it says "Content not found".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@ wrote:

BUSTED!!! Lol!
On Nov 14, 2012 12:14 AM, "Marc Williamson" <killchaine@ wrote:

Healing)

Hail Satan

<killchaine@ wrote:

them.

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

If you don't want people looking at your facebook why do you have one? I don't know anyone who actually adds only people they know personally. I personally have only met about 3 people on my friends list and one is my husband. If someone goes and looks at my page, so what? That's what it's there for. It's a social networking site. Meet people, make new friends, etc. I myself have nothing to hide on my facebook and if anyone here would like to look me up let me know, I'll figure out how to make my app give me my url. (Keep in mind I have 2 accounts a "family approved" and a "non family approved") just in case someone wants to look me up before I find my url.
On Nov 14, 2012 4:54 AM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

He probably got scared we ratted him out lol.
Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:43 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

BUSTED!!! Lol!

Healing)

Hail Satan

<killchaine@ wrote:

them.

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

It will be a reflection of our gods home of Daut! I have some physic abilities, and when I sleep I can sometimes dream of the future. I have had many dreams of how this earth will look once we take back control. And let me tell you, it is absolutely beautiful!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:01:49 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Natural Cycles of Nature (Destruction & Healing)
  Exactly :). We are going to make this planet so beautiful, once the enemy is gone.

Hail Satan'

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@... wrote:

I agree that using our energy to destroy these places now is almost pointless, for if we simply destroy the things they build, they will build more. But at the same time, after this filth is eradicated from the earth, then we should take down these buildings, but with our own hands. This would take all the kike traces from our beautiful earth, but also there is no telling how much bad and negative energy these kike scum put into these buildings. But we should wait until after they are gone so that innocent gentiles do not get hurt.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:59:24
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail to Hell's Army!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back