Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My last topic did not post.

[email protected]

I was wondeirng if someone could tell me more about summoning demons and if i may converse with them or let them control me or if they are nice or controlling whithout want. Like i want to be able to summon one and ask it questions or if i can.

If you do summon them, be always respectful! As said in the group, they're here to guide and help us. Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <daver162@... wrote:

I was wondeirng if someone could tell me more about summoning demons and if i may converse with them or let them control me or if they are nice or controlling whithout want. Like i want to be able to summon one and ask it questions or if i can.

Hi I am going to dedicate my soul to Satan in acouple of days.. What is the next step after that? ------------------From: "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 12:56:29 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My last topic did not post.
  If you do summon them, be always respectful! As said in the group, they're here to guide and help us. Good luck!

--- In [email protected], <daver162@... wrote:

I have a quick question, I've dedicated my soul to father Lucifer and I feel that byleth is my guardian, and I've tried to communicate with her but received no response, any suggestions?? 

On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 7:56 AM, "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Please if some1 could give me an answer as I mite do it tonight if I can get the things I need. I just don't want to dedicate my soul to him n have to do a meditation or ritual after but not do it because I didn't know. Iv looked onto the website but it does not tell me that I need to do one but also does not say that I don't need to do one! Very stuck... Thanks ------------------From: "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 12:56:29 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My last topic did not post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back