Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My experience!

jmarcelino74

Since 2003/04 i am a dedicated Satanist and now Father Satan and my Guardian Demoness answers me almost every time when a ask a question or a sign.

When i don't knew our Father and was illuded with the enemy, frequently i dream with Serpents very often and scare me with it, but Since I make the Dedication Ritual those dreams stop, and the last dream i was with serpents the scare wasn't there!

Can you tell me what that means?

I admire the Maxine's Sermons ideals and listen them specially when i feel down!

But i have to confess that i'm still a little weak of my ideas and many times feel confuse and don't know where to turn on my life. I asked Maxine my Astrological Chart and once thing i found was that i don't have earth planets on it and i believe, since Earth give us stability, may be is because of that, who knows :)

But i never give up to follow our Father because, even i still don't have a good life, He gives me everything i ask!

I have to tell you a thing that happens to me. One day i was making a ritual to helps a woman that i feel in need to help. we use a sexual magick ritual and her boyfriend discover us and he almost try kill me with a knife. Of course i feel scared and asked Father Satan's help, after that i don't know why the man frozes and can't move itself and his memory forgets what he is doing, so i went away with the lady and he never remembered again why i was there!

What you think about that?

To Maxine a word, please never give up your work! It's because of you that i'm here and to all JoS members, i don't feel afraid anymore!
To the ministry, i love you all! If one day you visit Portugal, please give me a word!

José (Member with honor of JoS)

awesome experience and thank you for sharing.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jmarcelino74" <jmarcelino74@... wrote:

Since 2003/04 i am a dedicated Satanist and now Father Satan and my Guardian Demoness answers me almost every time when a ask a question or a sign.

When i don't knew our Father and was illuded with the enemy, frequently i dream with Serpents very often and scare me with it, but Since I make the Dedication Ritual those dreams stop, and the last dream i was with serpents the scare wasn't there!

I admire the Maxine's Sermons ideals and listen them specially when i feel down!

But i have to confess that i'm still a little weak of my ideas and many times feel confuse and don't know where to turn on my life. I asked Maxine my Astrological Chart and once thing i found was that i don't have earth planets on it and i believe, since Earth give us stability, may be is because of that, who knows :)

But i never give up to follow our Father because, even i still don't have a good life, He gives me everything i ask!

I have to tell you a thing that happens to me. One day i was making a ritual to helps a woman that i feel in need to help. we use a sexual magick ritual and her boyfriend discover us and he almost try kill me with a knife. Of course i feel scared and asked Father Satan's help, after that i don't know why the man frozes and can't move itself and his memory forgets what he is doing, so i went away with the lady and he never remembered again why i was there!

To Maxine a word, please never give up your work! It's because of you that i'm here and to all JoS members, i don't feel afraid anymore!
To the ministry, i love you all! If one day you visit Portugal, please give me a word!

Wow!  And I mean Wow!  Well THAT clears any discrepencies of whether or not Satan approves of Fornication.  And I bet everyone on here including us females wish that we could get a fast response/repose like that!  We could just go do anyone in the name of Satan.  Isn't that convenient everyone?  You are extraordinarily lucky Dude!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, March 27, 2010 10:00:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My experience!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "jmarcelino74" <jmarcelino74@ ... wrote:

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

i do admit that the testomony is hard to swallow but who are we to judge another fellow satanist, i will take his word for it hell yes man hell yes. on the other hand i donot agree with fucking another mans wife, but that is just me. i have a wife to whom i am commited to. rapid reposes are possible with Satan. before i had a problem with premature ejactulation. when i quit smoking marijuana my problem came back and i am talking less thatn five minutes. now during foreplay i ask Satan to provide me with the sexual energy to satify my woman. and like clock work he does. i talking my muscles flex, my adrenline mixes with my hormones, and i can go at it forty five mins or more of straight beautiful Satanic sex.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jade M Repaye <starry757@... wrote:

Wow!  And I mean Wow!  Well THAT clears any discrepencies of whether or not Satan approves of Fornication.  And I bet everyone on here including us females wish that we could get a fast response/repose like that!  We could just go do anyone in the name of Satan.  Isn't that convenient everyone?  You are extraordinarily lucky Dude!
  JMR 

Sent: Sat, March 27, 2010 10:00:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My experience!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "jmarcelino74" <jmarcelino74@ ... wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back