Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mulciber is not Hephaestus?

Nimrod33

I've read posts from more than an SS that claims that Hephaestus and Vulcan are both Father Satan.

But if both are Father Satan then, does that means that Mulciber is not Vulcan? Because in Ancient Rome Mulciber was a name of Vulcan.

Thanks in anticipation for the answers and Hail Satan!

I think Mulciber is Hephaestus. Maybe the person who wrote what you stated was inexperienced or an infiltrator.
No, it was HP HC who said that, that Satan is also Hephaestus when he is creator of civilization:

"Astarte splits into three Goddesses in the Greco-Roman pantheon. That will be explained in her page. One of her splits, is Artemis, the Twin Brother of Apollo [as HPS Maxine has explained above]. They form a pair there. There are occult reasons why this is the case.

Satan, as to not complicate matters too much, is literally present in all the Gods. He is Dionysus, Neptune, Pan, Hephaistos too, wearing different identities. Internally, He is present everywhere. Because of the extreme importance, there will be a thorough analysis of Satan that will have layers. That's because He has unfathomable importance. He isn't just 'a God'. The same goes for Beelzebub.

Even compared to Azazel and Astarte, Satan and Beelzebub are exceptionally complex. They form a dyad of ruling the universe, seen and unseen.

Satan is also, "All the Gods". There are extreme supernal reasons why He is the highest God."

"Satan has aspects in the Ancient Greek pantheon that are more than one, simply because you cannot have all identities clearly defined in their maximum perfection in "one" God, since all the Gods are symbolic of metaphysical states, chakras and states of existence.

So if you mix the God of Light with the Sea etc, then people get tremendously confused and cannot delve on one God or one chakra to understand it's essence.

In his lower creative aspect where he creates things, inventions, empires etc, He is Ptah/Hephaistos, and when He is patron of mysteries he is looked upon as Dionysus, to give an example.

These aspects are separated in order for them to be really really clear so that people can do practices after them."

The Gods can be many things like Satan is Venus when analyzing him as Lucifer, and the Romans also called him as Mercurius as the chief God Wodanaz of the Germanics (or Mercury as Buddha or the perfect being), while it is obvious he isn't Aphrodite or Thoth, as these identities are personas relating to supernal concepts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back