Header Wallpaper

Motivated and Pissed

Messenger881 min to read

I've been more involved with spiritual warfare lately and meditating on a daily basis.

Yesterday night the enemy decided to attack me with a nightmare and being annoying in my head. I couldn't sleep all night, I asked Father Zeus for help because it got out of hand and the enemy left right away when I thought about Satan. I visualized his sigil and filled my room with blue Satanic Fire. Then I cleaned my aura & did my AOP.

With this enemy attack, it just makes me more motivated to fight them even more. I was pissed that they attacked me, but they are not getting away with it. I'll continue to fight for Satan and be involved. Fuck those fuckers, more Ritual's to do now.

I promise to work to advance Zevism in every way that is available to me.

HAIL ZEUS!

#1

I wouldn't be angry and drunk at the same time, nor drunk and doing meditations, either.

It's also not necessary to keep us updated with your own progress and works, but it's still nice to know. :)

#2
FancyMancysaid:

I wouldn't be angry and drunk at the same time, nor drunk and doing meditations, either.

It's also not necessary to keep us updated with your own progress and works, but it's still nice to know. :)

Yeah, it is nice to know. I just felt like posting this for some reason. Not sure why though, but oh well. At least I'm fighting for Satan. :)

Also, I'm not drunk or anything.

#3
FancyMancysaid:

I wouldn't be angry and drunk at the same time, nor drunk and doing meditations, either.

It's also not necessary to keep us updated with your own progress and works, but it's still nice to know. :)

I don't know if your trying to make an analogy here but he didn't say he was drunk in the post lol.
Noone should be drunk at all tbh. It leaves you defenseless.

@Messenger88
Fuck yeah! Thats the spirit!
Same shit happened to me before, left me so utterly pissed that morning, that I couldn't wait to do more Rituals!

#4
This is the targeted message.
FancyMancysaid:

I wouldn't be angry and drunk at the same time, nor drunk and doing meditations, either.

It's also not necessary to keep us updated with your own progress and works, but it's still nice to know. :)

Nice one lad :lol: