There are companies that try, nowadays, to do absurd things like hybridize man with machine and put microchips in people's brains. This microchip can actually control people remotely via apps (or remotes). It is not a conspiracy theory at all, but it is something that has been officially declared and can be read in the scientific articles of any online journal that talks about it. The most common example is Neuralink which you all know and which you have already talked about, but now (news released a few days ago), even in Italy they are trying to do the same thing. I am genuinely concerned about all of this. For now it might seem a long way off a future where this technology will be available, but I wouldn't want this eventuality to manifest itself by stealth one day. Could you please tell me how serious this problem is? I am very scared!

Microchips in the brain
There are companies that try, nowadays, to do absurd things like hybridize man with machine and put microchips in people's brains. This microchip can actually control people remotely via apps (or remotes). It is not a conspiracy theory at all, but it is something that has been officially declared and can be read in the scientific articles of any online journal that talks about it. The most common example is Neuralink which you all know and which you have already talked about, but now (news released a few days ago), even in Italy they are trying to do the same thing. I am genuinely concerned about all of this. For now it might seem a long way off a future where this technology will be available, but I wouldn't want this eventuality to manifest itself by stealth one day. Could you please tell me how serious this problem is? I am very scared!
The more consistent you do everyday your Rituals the more unlikely the upper scenario is.
If you did yours today you can sit back or do some adverticement for ToZ:
ToZ Activism - Zevism Internet Batallion
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=27
or help people on the forum.
Be calm and trust the Gods.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth
0
There are companies that try, nowadays, to do absurd things like hybridize man with machine and put microchips in people's brains. This microchip can actually control people remotely via apps (or remotes). It is not a conspiracy theory at all, but it is something that has been officially declared and can be read in the scientific articles of any online journal that talks about it. The most common example is Neuralink which you all know and which you have already talked about, but now (news released a few days ago), even in Italy they are trying to do the same thing. I am genuinely concerned about all of this. For now it might seem a long way off a future where this technology will be available, but I wouldn't want this eventuality to manifest itself by stealth one day. Could you please tell me how serious this problem is? I am very scared!
The more consistent you do everyday your Rituals the more unlikely the upper scenario is.
If you did yours today you can sit back or do some adverticement for ToZ:
ToZ Activism - Zevism Internet Batallion
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=27
or help people on the forum.
Be calm and trust the Gods.
There are companies that try, nowadays, to do absurd things like hybridize man with machine and put microchips in people's brains. This microchip can actually control people remotely via apps (or remotes). It is not a conspiracy theory at all, but it is something that has been officially declared and can be read in the scientific articles of any online journal that talks about it. The most common example is Neuralink which you all know and which you have already talked about, but now (news released a few days ago), even in Italy they are trying to do the same thing. I am genuinely concerned about all of this. For now it might seem a long way off a future where this technology will be available, but I wouldn't want this eventuality to manifest itself by stealth one day. Could you please tell me how serious this problem is? I am very scared!
I think any sane person would fear microchipping. Why would you want to have NO CONTROL over your body, thoughts and soul? I wouldn't do that if I had to die. We just have to remain Strong and confident in Father Zeus. All who are devoted to Him are protected by HIM. Communicate with the Gods. Tell Him your concerns. They will listen to you.
Good luck brother.
0
There are companies that try, nowadays, to do absurd things like hybridize man with machine and put microchips in people's brains. This microchip can actually control people remotely via apps (or remotes). It is not a conspiracy theory at all, but it is something that has been officially declared and can be read in the scientific articles of any online journal that talks about it. The most common example is Neuralink which you all know and which you have already talked about, but now (news released a few days ago), even in Italy they are trying to do the same thing. I am genuinely concerned about all of this. For now it might seem a long way off a future where this technology will be available, but I wouldn't want this eventuality to manifest itself by stealth one day. Could you please tell me how serious this problem is? I am very scared!
I think any sane person would fear microchipping. Why would you want to have NO CONTROL over your body, thoughts and soul? I wouldn't do that if I had to die. We just have to remain Strong and confident in Father Zeus. All who are devoted to Him are protected by HIM. Communicate with the Gods. Tell Him your concerns. They will listen to you.
Good luck brother.
