Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mestizo magical ability?

roybatty911

One of the major sayings here is that mixed-race people have a harder time with magic than people of the pure White, Asian, or African strain. Native Americans are mixed between Asian and Australoid (Aborigine/Dravidian/etc), and I feel like this explains the large amounts of human sacrifice among the Aztecs/Maya/Inca, as a compensation for difficult access to the racial soul. Is there evidence of Mestizos (Asian/Australoid/White) having more difficulty with magic as well?

Human sacrifices are jewish tradition

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, December 15, 2017, 2:50 PM, roybatty91@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  One of the major sayings here is that mixed-race people have a harder time with magic than people of the pure White, Asian, or African strain. Native Americans are mixed between Asian and Australoid (Aborigine/Dravidian/etc), and I feel like this explains the large amounts of human sacrifice among the Aztecs/Maya/Inca, as a compensation for difficult access to the racial soul. Is there evidence of Mestizos (Asian/Australoid/White) having more difficulty with magic as well?

Jews don't have a monopoly on ill will and the archaeological evidence of mass human sacrifice in Mesoamerica (which had no contact with at least the old-world Jews) is overwhelming. I'm speculating that this might have been out of necessity and would prove a point made here - that race-mixing weakens the soul and requires drastic measures to put it on the same level as a soul of pure race.

I am from Southeast Asia and I am raced mixed, I do not do human sacrifice though. Human sacrifice are jewish ritual, not gentiles. Period. 
It’s either a lie or either the jews are already there that time.. Even they say Vikings people (which is the white race) do human sarifice and spreading blood ritual to their land which is not true

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, December 18, 2017, 8:06 AM, roybatty91@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Jews don't have a monopoly on ill will and the archaeological evidence of mass human sacrifice in Mesoamerica (which had no contact with at least the old-world Jews) is overwhelming. I'm speculating that this might have been out of necessity and would prove a point made here - that race-mixing weakens the soul and requires drastic measures to put it on the same level as a soul of pure race.

HP Don Danko wrote some time ago that the reason for these tribes human sacrifice was that they were in contact with enemy ETs.(at least this was what said about the aztecs" Enemy entities had this planet under their thumb for a while and we all know how they feel about real spirituality.

I wonder if that the whole Human Sacrifice was just a lie or if the Aliens that the Aztecs entered in contact with were Enemy entities.

---In [email protected], <belthazorthemighty@... wrote :

HP Don Danko wrote some time ago that the reason for these tribes human sacrifice was that they were in contact with enemy ETs.(at least this was what said about the aztecs" Enemy entities had this planet under their thumb for a while and we all know how they feel about real spirituality.

I think the fucking Spaniards oh marranos espanoles are the ones who brought or forced mayans or aztecs for the human sacrifices not the ancient aztecs gods . all of those conquistadores were fucking sephardic marranos jews.

On Saturday, December 23, 2017, 9:35:43 PM PST, iug2.7.9@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I wonder if that the whole Human Sacrifice was just a lie or if the Aliens that the Aztecs entered in contact with were Enemy entities.

---In [email protected], <belthazorthemighty@.... wrote :

@adriana rosas that is true: the conquistadores Christopher Columbus, Hernán Cortés, Francisco Pizarro  an others were sephardic jews, Another lie is that the discovery of America was promoted by the kings of Spain, in fact it was financed and directed and  by the vatican, the jesuits and several families of influential sephardic jews.The Aztec gods are actually Satan and the demons like all ancient pagan cultures, Satan was known as Viracocha by Mesoamericans.

Thank you for this thought
On Dec 27, 2017 2:14 PM, "adriana rosas adrianarosas1130@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I think the fucking Spaniards oh marranos espanoles are the ones who brought or forced mayans or aztecs for the human sacrifices not the ancient aztecs gods . all of those conquistadores were fucking sephardic marranos jews.

On Saturday, December 23, 2017, 9:35:43 PM PST, iug2.7.9@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <belthazorthemighty@.... wrote :

@adriana I would have to agree with you since I am from Aztec descent and I have no problem with accessing the power of my aura,chakras and spiritual abilities/gifts

Thats what I have been trying to tell a friend of mine,and they wondered why I revered the Aztec gods,and probably explains why I have such ease in accessing my ancestral racial memory and their gifts 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back