Header Wallpaper

Mars Square Question

Poet 6661 min to read

Can I use the Mars Square to increase my masculinity and strength?

I am planning on doing the Mars Square for that purpose, but will be using the shorter mantra version.

#1
This is the targeted message.
Poet 666said:

Can I use the Mars Square to increase my masculinity and strength?

I am planning on doing the Mars Square for that purpose, but will be using the shorter mantra version.

Yes, you can.

An example affirmation would be "In a positive way for me, the energies of Mars are healthily increasing my masculinity and strength, now, continuously, an forever". You can replace the "now, continously, and forever" with "permanently" if you want. Feel free to use this affirmation or change it around to fit your personal preference, as it's just an example.

#2

Yes.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#3
Shaelsaid:
Poet 666said:

Can I use the Mars Square to increase my masculinity and strength?

I am planning on doing the Mars Square for that purpose, but will be using the shorter mantra version.

Yes, you can.

An example affirmation would be "In a positive way for me, the energies of Mars are healthily increasing my masculinity and strength, now, continuously, an forever". You can replace the "now, continously, and forever" with "permanently" if you want. Feel free to use this affirmation or change it around to fit your personal preference, as it's just an example.

I prefer using I am at all times your affirmation here in a positive and healthy way for me

Just my two cents :)

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide