Header Wallpaper

Marilyn Manson Hospitalized After Massive Stage Prop Collapses During New York City Concert

AvatarHigh Priestess Lydia Coventina1 min to read

I liked Mechanical Animals and Golden Age of Grotesque, and some of Anti-Christ Superstar. Have not been able to listen to his other albums, they just weren't good. I just looked up his discography now, he has 4 later albums I did not know of. Anyone here recommending them, or should I not waste my time?

This is the targeted message.

I actually knew someone, a friend of the family, who knew Manson. I think he was his roadie on a tour. He said Manson was actually a nice guy, philosophical, and just acted the part he plays in interviews to get controversy for his music, to be more popular or whatever.

I might get around to reading his autobiography if I get the time, not sure if it might be too disturbing for me though lol. HP Mageson, have you read Billy Idols? I read it fairly recently.