Header Wallpaper

Make amends ?

AvatarZofiax.1 min to read

Hello, I have a question. I dedicated myself as a teenager. A few years later, almost 8 years ago I had a very depressive phase in my life and I came back to christianity. I was very young and very stupid. I want to repair my mistake, I know that it was a biggest mistake in my life. A few weeks ago I was very ashamed to speak to Father Zeus about what I did. Anyway I am back to Zevism and I am trying to give my best. I know that I offended Father Zeus, but I cannot change the past. How can I make amends ? How can I show my seriousness ?

HAIL ZEUS!

#1

Hello, I have a question. I dedicated myself as a teenager. A few years later, almost 8 years ago I had a very depressive phase in my life and I came back to christianity. I was very young and very stupid. I want to repair my mistake, I know that it was a biggest mistake in my life. A few weeks ago I was very ashamed to speak to Father Zeus about what I did. Anyway I am back to Zevism and I am trying to give my best. I know that I offended Father Zeus, but I cannot change the past. How can I make amends ? How can I show my seriousness ?

HAIL ZEUS!

Welcome back to the ToZ!

A lot of members have come and gone over the years. What matters is that you are here now. Have a look at our God rituals, we have a schedule going now, so you can join in to show Satan you are serious. You can also do the Ritual to remove enemy energy and influences from you.

You can also talk to Satan while meditating on His sigil, and explain your feelings, and that you intend to stay this time :)