Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magical working for resistance to unwanted influences.

Draconi666

Hi everybody. So I was inspired to make this affirmation by Lady Maxine in one of her pages of JoS on Hypnotism.

https://satanisgod.org/Mind.html

“We can program our minds to be resistant to all unwanted influences.”
-Maxine

So this gave me idea to do this.

And I found this affirmation is really essential in our lifes and helpful.

Sadly have no possibility to do it with runes it would be much more powerful, but I gonna put ideal working here if somebody would like to make this serious magical working.

Without runes just doing this working on addition into hatha yoga session after energies risen, still for me works very rewarding and effects was starting to kick in quite early already after first few days of this working…

——-

As we always meditate and striving to make ourselves more conscious wherever we go and at all times,

This affirmation also perfectly synchronises with our way of living and in reaching power.

So it will manifest effortlessly and powerfully for everybody who are seriously on the path, as physical and spiritual actions and efforts needed for manifest this goal, are always present in such individuals.

Here is affirmation:

“My mind is always completely resistant to any and all unwanted influences for me in the best ways for me now and forever.”

You can make it 8 times, 9 or even 10 all these numbers is good here.

Here is more on numerology:

https://joyofsatan.org/Satanic_Numerology.html

Now for somebody who can work with runes and are more advanced:

I gonna put it here in order when first one is most suitable in my opinion and every next one is less, so Ansuz, Wunjo, Sowilo, Thurisaz, Nauthiz, Isa, protection runes can be added in combination: Algiz, Tyr, Björk. (Had no time to look more into it, but here is ideal runes which I think would be good now.)

Now see if this working is not being started at VoC hours, which timings are in

https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

And so

This is ideal working with runes:
  1. Ansuz + Sowilo + Tyr (x40 if affirmation is 8 times, x45 if affirmation is 9 times, and again x40 if affirmation is 10 times.)
  2. Then affirmation (while affirming visualise yourself in warm and dense white gold light.
  3. Visualisation (feel and know you achieved constant and continuous ultimate resistance to any and all unwanted influences above and below, you can smile and just be in tune with feeling on being powerful just focus on high energies remember Gods are with you and that you are on the right path and etc, keep this like for one minute.
40 days as usually ideal for ingraining it into soul permanently.

At 18th on June this month, would be good day to start this, in JoS calendar this day is good for will power workings and etc. (From calendar - UTC+1:00)

Have a nice magic.

-Draconi666

Please correct me if I am wrong, but is it not advisable to use Algiz over Ansuz?

Ansuz is great for removing bindings among other things of course. However, Algiz is great for protection and so are both Sowilo and Tyr.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but is it not advisable to use Algiz over Ansuz?

Ansuz is great for removing bindings among other things of course. However, Algiz is great for protection and so are both Sowilo and Tyr.
Algiz also good, I would like here more Ansuz Personally, but can be used both in combination.

Ansuz- “#4. Rune of the power of speech, destroys tyranny; “Your spiritual force sets you free” Order, the opposite of chaos, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind. Used in removing bindings. Assists in enhancing one’s psychic and magickal abilities. Also used for work in invocations. Used with Lapis Lazuli in working to communicate with Demons.”

Algiz also good, I would like here more Ansuz Personally, but can be used both in combination.

Ansuz- “#4. Rune of the power of speech, destroys tyranny; “Your spiritual force sets you free” Order, the opposite of chaos, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind. Used in removing bindings. Assists in enhancing one’s psychic and magickal abilities. Also used for work in invocations. Used with Lapis Lazuli in working to communicate with Demons.”
Breakthrough and protection are two different things. Algiz is the best rune here along with Berkano. Maybe Eihwaz along with these as well. Sowilo complements these actions, so it can be added. I would be careful about overzealous choosing of runes and instead keep it simple.

Breakthrough and protection are two different things. Algiz is the best rune here along with Berkano. Maybe Eihwaz along with these as well. Sowilo complements these actions, so it can be added. I would be careful about overzealous choosing of runes and instead keep it simple.
What about Ansuz + Algiz + Sowilo?

Protection with breakthrough trough influences which are continuously imposed, in my opinion here breakthrough and self expression should help really well, because major influences upon us is to lessen our self expression, also this is obstacle which is to be overcome and is hard to do when one is against whole mass mind, this is why Ansuz I think is right, so I made my mind now about this combination above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back