How can I manifest people approaching me without a Mercury square?

Relationships Loneliness
This is the targeted message.
Cleanse your aura daily using the visualization method or by combining the vibration of some solar word (Surya, the Sowilo rune, etc.) with visualization. This will help your aura remain perfectly clean and orderly, and even ordinary people will perceive it as more positive. You can then program your aura with a bright and beautiful yellow color and a proper affirmation to attract to you the best friends and the people who are most suitable for you, in every way that is best for you.
Do not neglect to develop your abilities to build, establish and maintain friendly relationships, as well as your ability to express yourself. It is pointless to invest energy in attracting people who are compatible with you on a friendship and relational level if you are then unable to sustain a dialogue with them. Develop your interpersonal skills.
It is much easier to find like-minded friends in environments and circles that reflect your interests.
Ἀρετή καὶ Τιμή
Dove l'essenza dell'esistenza risiede
Il nulla dell'oblio viene superato
E il figlio prode avanza verso la Vittoria.
1
Cleanse your aura daily using the visualization method or by combining the vibration of some solar word (Surya, the Sowilo rune, etc.) with visualization. This will help your aura remain perfectly clean and orderly, and even ordinary people will perceive it as more positive. You can then program your aura with a bright and beautiful yellow color and a proper affirmation to attract to you the best friends and the people who are most suitable for you, in every way that is best for you.
Do not neglect to develop your abilities to build, establish and maintain friendly relationships, as well as your ability to express yourself. It is pointless to invest energy in attracting people who are compatible with you on a friendship and relational level if you are then unable to sustain a dialogue with them. Develop your interpersonal skills.
It is much easier to find like-minded friends in environments and circles that reflect your interests.
Thank you for your answer!
There are two things I still want to ask:
-Can I use Raum instead of runes?
-How much time is needed to see the results of this working?(I'm a beginner but I am sensitive to Energy)
Thank you for your answer!
There are two things I still want to ask:
-Can I use Raum instead of runes?
-How much time is needed to see the results of this working?(I'm a beginner but I am sensitive to Energy)
I would also recommend to make changes in your routine, environment, clothes, perfumes, etc. Make small and positive changes. Those will reflect, in time, in your behavior and how you are perceived, even if you don't clearly see it. Those things will open you up for something new, something you didn't had before. You need to break free from the old habits which kept you in a lonely state. It's the same thing as the weight loss, you have to make changes in your diet to be able to lose weight, otherwise you won't be able to get in a new state of being.
Also, read a book or two on how to be more charismatic, how to be open and how to be perceived as a likeable person.
0
I would also recommend to make changes in your routine, environment, clothes, perfumes, etc. Make small and positive changes. Those will reflect, in time, in your behavior and how you are perceived, even if you don't clearly see it. Those things will open you up for something new, something you didn't had before. You need to break free from the old habits which kept you in a lonely state. It's the same thing as the weight loss, you have to make changes in your diet to be able to lose weight, otherwise you won't be able to get in a new state of being.
Also, read a book or two on how to be more charismatic, how to be open and how to be perceived as a likeable person.
