Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lillth

You need to open up your chakras, including the clairaudient and clairvoyant psychic centers to see, feel, hear the gods/demons and goddesses/demonesses of Hell better.
In the meantime, why not ask Lilith herself? Pay attention to signs, "coincidences" and strong intuition and gut feelings. 
Talk to Lilith, if you feel the need to.
It's important to be super polite and respectful. The Gods/Demons and Goddesses/Demonesses of Hell are very proud and high ranking in their home civilizations.
Let her guide you. If you want, build a relationship with her. The deities of Hell are wonderful to get to know and befriend and have close relationships with. Despite what older and more modern grimoires claim. The deities of Hell and who are under Satan are friendly to a confirmed dedicated spiritual Satanist.
There's a lot of bullshit, blasphemy, and just ugliness out there regarding Lilith. People write occult books on her and act like they know her, when they obviously don't. They use or borrow heavily from the Qliphoth. They think she is a vampire or queen of vampires. She is NOT a baby-killer either! Nor is she a monstrous figure. Some "artists" depict her as a spider monster with huge fangs, or having filth and disgusting things coming out of her yoni, or holding a dead fetus, a penis, and a weapon in one her four arms. These are just some of the images I have seen. It just felt wrong to me upon seeing it, personally. Like it was an insult. (Not the four arms, just the things they held. Many Hindu deities have four or more arms.)

I get the strong feeling if you want to get to know her, ask her. If you are Gentile (that is, a non-Jew), are polite, respectful and never demanding or commanding, and are sincere and honest, you *will* get a sign/response.
One time I talked to her, and was honest in my feelings and expression. A few days later, on the subway train, one passenger sitting across from me, about a foot away, turned on her phone screen and the home screen was a picture of the Hindu goddess, Kali. This woman was Indian (from India) and was just getting off the train.

Lilith is Kali. She has made this clear to many, including myself. This was to let me know she heard me and was responding in turn. Maybe you could start reading about Kali, to get to know her better. 
In one book I read, the author described his guru meeting her as Kali-Ma. She was described as being very tall, with dark blue skin, black hair, beautiful red-tinged eyes and a lolling tongue. She had her necklace of skulls and a skirt made of severed arms. This is how she chose to appear to her devotee. This is just an example. I never had this experience with her, I am just writing what I read.
She is of the Nordic race of Extraterrestrial gods. So her true appearence, the one she was born with, is probably different from the description I wrote above.
Hail Lilith!

On Sunday, January 27, 2019, 4:24:11 a.m. EST, Sharissaking@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Has anyone met lillth what does she look like

I forgot to add in my previous post that Lilith appeared as Kali-Ma to her devotee on the cremation grounds in India.
Hail Lilith!

Ahh. Father told me that she's the goddess of war in the Egyptian pantheon.

Maybe an hp can help clear this up?

Hail Satan

The gods and goddesses, demons and demonesses of Hell DO have physical bodies, but they are residing on Hell/Duat, a planet in the constellation of Orion. 
It is possible for them to astral project themselves to come to us, to guide, direct, protect, and communicate directly, face-to-face.
They are not residing on this planet physically at this time.

On Friday, February 8, 2019, 2:34:50 p.m. EST, Empty Dreamer empty_dreamer@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I met her physical form on the planet, but why would you want to know what she looks like?

On Sunday, January 27, 2019, 3:24:27 AM CST, Sharissaking@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

as above so below, i meant her lower physical anchor for her spiritual energy.

On Friday, February 8, 2019, 4:34:48 PM CST, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

The gods and goddesses, demons and demonesses of Hell DO have physical bodies, but they are residing on Hell/Duat, a planet in the constellation of Orion. 
It is possible for them to astral project themselves to come to us, to guide, direct, protect, and communicate directly, face-to-face.
They are not residing on this planet physically at this time.

On Friday, February 8, 2019, 2:34:50 p.m. EST, Empty Dreamer empty_dreamer@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I met her physical form on the planet, but why would you want to know what she looks like?

On Sunday, January 27, 2019, 3:24:27 AM CST, Sharissaking@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I had a drream where me and a raven where where getting along and I saw a goddess right next to me say, oh he likes you, I remember like stunning beauty, I think it was Lilith I remember thinking always that Lilith just sounds right, in accordance to her.

Sent from my iPhone
On 8 Feb 2019, at 10:35 pm, Empty Dreamer empty_dreamer@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sunday, January 27, 2019, 3:24:27 AM CST, Sharissaking@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Lilith usually appears to me with red hair and black eyes. I have also seen her with blonde hair.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Um, well sister, and I'm not doubting your or anything; hel she's a
deity, she can look like whatever. But I know for certain, because
Mike my best friend who's an extremely devoted SS, I know I mentioned
him earlier. The first form you mentioned, whilst I'm sure she came to
you in that way, that is NOT her true appearance. Her true appearance,
the way he told me he was very specific. He said that Mother has long
blonde hair; actually, his exact words were that it's platinum as in,
it's truly almost white. And she has cerulean (blue) eyes, she sounds
so gorgeous! Like I say, even though Mike is a man, Mother is his
patron. Probably because he's very loyal to Father Enki. ^ I'm so
jealous! I want to see Mother so badly! I hav espoken to her though,
extremely honoured to say! She is lke my spiritual mom! I love her
very, very much, my High Mistress!

On 2/9/19, 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Lilith usually appears to me with red hair and black eyes. I have also seen
her with blonde hair.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Well if she shows up to me she shows up not a big deal to me .
I love and respect lilith and father Satan I just have a back track record with parents
And she sounds pretty

Hail
SAtan

I've seen her with the blonde hair, but I have also seen her with red hair. I've also seen her with blue eyes and black eyes.

You are right. I have seen her in many forms. She's been in my life since as far back as i can remember.

I love her Kali form.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Hi amparorod2000, 
You can just quietly out loud or just in your head, talk to her. Be as honest, sincere and respectful as you can. The gods really appreciate that. I'm not implying that you need to grovel; just talk to her like you would to royalty or an esteemed family member. 

I hope it goes well for you.
Hail Lilith!
On Thursday, April 11, 2019, 7:46:23 a.m. EDT, amparorod2000@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I really want to talk to her...others say pray. But I don’t know how?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back