Hello . I am a new member. It has been almost a week since I made the covenant, as the false angels of Islam do not want. I am being harassed.
I'm not here for the money. I do not want fame. I ask our father (the satan) for knowledge and that is why I am here. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of young people come to this party for money or fame. This is disrespect to the satan. How can his knowledge be abandoned and he was just thinking about money
I ask the elders to talk to me so that I can grow and inform the people of Iran of the love of (the father of the satan).
Please start talking to me and put me through intense training.
Sorry for the article. My language is Persian and I use Google Translate

Knowledge wants to rise in Iran
Hello . I am a new member. It has been almost a week since I made the covenant, as the false angels of Islam do not want. I am being harassed.
I'm not here for the money. I do not want fame. I ask our father (the satan) for knowledge and that is why I am here. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of young people come to this party for money or fame. This is disrespect to the satan. How can his knowledge be abandoned and he was just thinking about money
I ask the elders to talk to me so that I can grow and inform the people of Iran of the love of (the father of the satan).
Please start talking to me and put me through intense training.
Sorry for the article. My language is Persian and I use Google Translate
Here is a beginner guide, which you should work on and study from: you become familiar with these exercises, you can add more, at your own pace. It is also useful to learn astrology so you can understand your own strengths and weaknesses: https://templeofzeus.org/Astro_index.php
Good luck.
Hello . I am a new member. It has been almost a week since I made the covenant, as the false angels of Islam do not want. I am being harassed.
I'm not here for the money. I do not want fame. I ask our father (the satan) for knowledge and that is why I am here. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of young people come to this party for money or fame. This is disrespect to the satan. How can his knowledge be abandoned and he was just thinking about money
I ask the elders to talk to me so that I can grow and inform the people of Iran of the love of (the father of the satan).
Please start talking to me and put me through intense training.
Sorry for the article. My language is Persian and I use Google Translate
Here is a beginner guide, which you should work on and study from: you become familiar with these exercises, you can add more, at your own pace. It is also useful to learn astrology so you can understand your own strengths and weaknesses: https://templeofzeus.org/Astro_index.php
Good luck.
...
Welcome!
For translations use DeepL, it works better.
I appreciate your helpful messages. It makes me proud to talk to you. I understand and implement security measures. As soon as (father) opened my way to this site, I hope he will continue to support me.
Tnks a lot to you
...
Welcome!
For translations use DeepL, it works better.
I appreciate your helpful messages. It makes me proud to talk to you. I understand and implement security measures. As soon as (father) opened my way to this site, I hope he will continue to support me.
Tnks a lot to you
" post_id=369619 time=1656281756 user_id=21286]
Hello . I am a new member. It has been almost a week since I made the covenant, as the false angels of Islam do not want. I am being harassed.
I'm not here for the money. I do not want fame. I ask our father (the satan) for knowledge and that is why I am here. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of young people come to this party for money or fame. This is disrespect to the satan. How can his knowledge be abandoned and he was just thinking about money
I ask the elders to talk to me so that I can grow and inform the people of Iran of the love of (the father of the satan).
Please start talking to me and put me through intense training.
Sorry for the article. My language is Persian and I use Google TranslateHere is a beginner guide, which you should work on and study from: you become familiar with these exercises, you can add more, at your own pace. It is also useful to learn astrology so you can understand your own strengths and weaknesses: https://templeofzeus.org/Astro_index.php
I owe you for the knowledge you have given me. Thank you for guiding and helping me. I will do what you say.
" post_id=369619 time=1656281756 user_id=21286]
Hello . I am a new member. It has been almost a week since I made the covenant, as the false angels of Islam do not want. I am being harassed.
I'm not here for the money. I do not want fame. I ask our father (the satan) for knowledge and that is why I am here. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of young people come to this party for money or fame. This is disrespect to the satan. How can his knowledge be abandoned and he was just thinking about money
I ask the elders to talk to me so that I can grow and inform the people of Iran of the love of (the father of the satan).
Please start talking to me and put me through intense training.
Sorry for the article. My language is Persian and I use Google TranslateHere is a beginner guide, which you should work on and study from: you become familiar with these exercises, you can add more, at your own pace. It is also useful to learn astrology so you can understand your own strengths and weaknesses: https://templeofzeus.org/Astro_index.php
I owe you for the knowledge you have given me. Thank you for guiding and helping me. I will do what you say.
" post_id=369619 time=1656281756 user_id=21286]
Hello . I am a new member. It has been almost a week since I made the covenant, as the false angels of Islam do not want. I am being harassed.
I'm not here for the money. I do not want fame. I ask our father (the satan) for knowledge and that is why I am here. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of young people come to this party for money or fame. This is disrespect to the satan. How can his knowledge be abandoned and he was just thinking about money
I ask the elders to talk to me so that I can grow and inform the people of Iran of the love of (the father of the satan).
Please start talking to me and put me through intense training.
Sorry for the article. My language is Persian and I use Google TranslateHere is a beginner guide, which you should work on and study from: you become familiar with these exercises, you can add more, at your own pace. It is also useful to learn astrology so you can understand your own strengths and weaknesses: https://templeofzeus.org/Astro_index.php
There's a problem about that schedule, there is no 6th chakra opening in it.
I'm still learning, the same way as you do, the same way as we all do.
Zevist Since 15 Jan 2018 | LAURENTUM'S PROJECTS ARCHIVE |
" post_id=369619 time=1656281756 user_id=21286]
Hello . I am a new member. It has been almost a week since I made the covenant, as the false angels of Islam do not want. I am being harassed.
I'm not here for the money. I do not want fame. I ask our father (the satan) for knowledge and that is why I am here. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of young people come to this party for money or fame. This is disrespect to the satan. How can his knowledge be abandoned and he was just thinking about money
I ask the elders to talk to me so that I can grow and inform the people of Iran of the love of (the father of the satan).
Please start talking to me and put me through intense training.
Sorry for the article. My language is Persian and I use Google TranslateHere is a beginner guide, which you should work on and study from: you become familiar with these exercises, you can add more, at your own pace. It is also useful to learn astrology so you can understand your own strengths and weaknesses: https://templeofzeus.org/Astro_index.php
There's a problem about that schedule, there is no 6th chakra opening in it.
Hello . I am a new member. It has been almost a week since I made the covenant, as the false angels of Islam do not want. I am being harassed.
I'm not here for the money. I do not want fame. I ask our father (the satan) for knowledge and that is why I am here. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of young people come to this party for money or fame. This is disrespect to the satan. How can his knowledge be abandoned and he was just thinking about money
I ask the elders to talk to me so that I can grow and inform the people of Iran of the love of (the father of the satan).
Please start talking to me and put me through intense training.
Sorry for the article. My language is Persian and I use Google TranslateHello. Temple of Zeus is being translated into Persian. There are about 4 people into this. In a matter of weeks or probably few months the entire website will be available for the Persian people
Hello. I am very happy to hear this. This article is very promising. I would like to join the group of helpers. And finally, thank you very much to you and our dear friends
Hello . I am a new member. It has been almost a week since I made the covenant, as the false angels of Islam do not want. I am being harassed.
I'm not here for the money. I do not want fame. I ask our father (the satan) for knowledge and that is why I am here. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of young people come to this party for money or fame. This is disrespect to the satan. How can his knowledge be abandoned and he was just thinking about money
I ask the elders to talk to me so that I can grow and inform the people of Iran of the love of (the father of the satan).
Please start talking to me and put me through intense training.
Sorry for the article. My language is Persian and I use Google TranslateHello. Temple of Zeus is being translated into Persian. There are about 4 people into this. In a matter of weeks or probably few months the entire website will be available for the Persian people
Hello. I am very happy to hear this. This article is very promising. I would like to join the group of helpers. And finally, thank you very much to you and our dear friends
