Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

kind of importantant question

vicious1_wcl

ive just dedicated myself but i was interupted by my sister. i started over but i felt distracted. i just did it tonight but ive yet to meet my guardian. what should i do? i feel that He knows i meant what i did, and i have no regret. but i want to know if i should try again or if i will get confirmation of some kind soon

HAIL SATAN

Its ok, you're dedicated. Start a meditation program and don't worry about the dedication any more. Your Guardian will contact you when you're ready and open enough to see Him/Her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

ive just dedicated myself but i was interupted by my sister. i started over but i felt distracted. i just did it tonight but ive yet to meet my guardian. what should i do? i feel that He knows i meant what i did, and i have no regret. but i want to know if i should try again or if i will get confirmation of some kind soon

HAIL SATAN

Very few people's dedication rites go exactly according to script. I know mine certainly did not. Nevertheless, they are legitimate and recognized. Don't worry about that.

As for not yet knowing who your guardian demon is, that can take some time. Just keep at it and begin your meditation program.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

ok thanks for the help. i felt better today, and i guess i was expecting everything to happen at once. i know that Satan is in my life, i guess im just a little impatient

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, February 11, 2010 10:53:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: kind of importantant question

Very few people's dedication rites go exactly according to script. I know mine certainly did not. Nevertheless, they are legitimate and recognized. Don't worry about that.

As for not yet knowing who your guardian demon is, that can take some time. Just keep at it and begin your meditation program.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Chal is right.
I recall that my own dedication didn't even include any blood. However, I was doing it with all my heart. That is what counts.
Sent: Thu, February 11, 2010 12:53:35 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

<td val[/IMG]dont wory. you good.... without ranting....   ~king~twiggy~~

--- On Thu, 2/11/10, vicious1_wcl <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] kind of importantant question
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2010, 8:59 AM

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

thats great! thanks for the help   HAIL SATAN

Sent: Thu, February 11, 2010 9:11:07 AM

Its ok, you're dedicated. Start a meditation program and don't worry about the dedication any more. Your Guardian will contact you when you're ready and open enough to see Him/Her.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back