These are my telekinesis videos. I hope you get a kick out of them.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1AOjfbK7jsum1JmmrqOZmeLoNFfH5CIpP

These are my telekinesis videos. I hope you get a kick out of them.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1AOjfbK7jsum1JmmrqOZmeLoNFfH5CIpP
These are my telekinesis videos. I hope you get a kick out of them.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1AOjfbK7jsum1JmmrqOZmeLoNFfH5CIpP
First of all, for your own safety you should delete the one video showing your face or editing it out ASAP.
Also, you should try hanging a light and flat object with a long string from your sealing.
I used to have a dream catcher hanging from a very long string.
This makes the object much more sensitive to moving and you'll get better results.
I used to do this for fun. At first I thought I'd try.
Then, I managed to make it spin on the first try and I was actually surprise even though I wasn't doubtful.
I would make it spin clockwise then make it go counter clockwise or make it spin as fast as possible and then making it stop completely.
First of all, for your own safety you should delete the one video showing your face or editing it out ASAP.
Also, you should try hanging a light and flat object with a long string from your sealing.
I used to have a dream catcher hanging from a very long string.
This makes the object much more sensitive to moving and you'll get better results.
I used to do this for fun. At first I thought I'd try.
Then, I managed to make it spin on the first try and I was actually surprise even though I wasn't doubtful.
I would make it spin clockwise then make it go counter clockwise or make it spin as fast as possible and then making it stop completely.
I used to chat with a Zevist brother who showed me a video of him trying to move... if I remember correctly it was a pencil or a pop can (or both were in the video) on a table. It was a few years ago. He didn't show his face or anything, but he got upset because it hardly moved on camera, despite saying he can actually do it, but I thought I saw a tiny movement. We seemed to stop chatting, but I don't know why. If he is here and can read this (I forgot his username, so that won't make a difference anyway), then I'd like him to email me on my Protonmail account in the link in my siggie - or better yet, if he can remember, or has any emails to/from me still, email me on my usual ToZ email account.
As for un-showing one's face in a video - ohhh. People think it's all fun and games, but what happens when the party stops? What happens then?!
I used to chat with a Zevist brother who showed me a video of him trying to move... if I remember correctly it was a pencil or a pop can (or both were in the video) on a table. It was a few years ago. He didn't show his face or anything, but he got upset because it hardly moved on camera, despite saying he can actually do it, but I thought I saw a tiny movement. We seemed to stop chatting, but I don't know why. If he is here and can read this (I forgot his username, so that won't make a difference anyway), then I'd like him to email me on my Protonmail account in the link in my siggie - or better yet, if he can remember, or has any emails to/from me still, email me on my usual ToZ email account.
As for un-showing one's face in a video - ohhh. People think it's all fun and games, but what happens when the party stops? What happens then?!
Sorry!! But I personally think that those videos are not real. :| :|
Sorry!! But I personally think that those videos are not real. :| :|
Are those joke videos? You didn’t move anything.
Pretty sure I did.
Are those joke videos? You didn’t move anything.
Pretty sure I did.
How long did it take to master it ?
I'm not a master by any stretch but I've been practicing for about 14 years off and on, even before I was a dedicated Zevist.
How long did it take to master it ?
I'm not a master by any stretch but I've been practicing for about 14 years off and on, even before I was a dedicated Zevist.
First of all, for your own safety you should delete the one video showing your face or editing it out ASAP.
Also, you should try hanging a light and flat object with a long string from your sealing.
I used to have a dream catcher hanging from a very long string.
This makes the object much more sensitive to moving and you'll get better results.I used to do this for fun. At first I thought I'd try.
Then, I managed to make it spin on the first try and I was actually surprise even though I wasn't doubtful.
I would make it spin clockwise then make it go counter clockwise or make it spin as fast as possible and then making it stop completely.
I didn't think about the one with my face, I did delete it. A dream catcher sounds like a great way to practice, I'll have to hang one above my bed and practice passively when I'm relaxing or drifting to sleep.
First of all, for your own safety you should delete the one video showing your face or editing it out ASAP.
Also, you should try hanging a light and flat object with a long string from your sealing.
I used to have a dream catcher hanging from a very long string.
This makes the object much more sensitive to moving and you'll get better results.I used to do this for fun. At first I thought I'd try.
Then, I managed to make it spin on the first try and I was actually surprise even though I wasn't doubtful.
I would make it spin clockwise then make it go counter clockwise or make it spin as fast as possible and then making it stop completely.
I didn't think about the one with my face, I did delete it. A dream catcher sounds like a great way to practice, I'll have to hang one above my bed and practice passively when I'm relaxing or drifting to sleep.
We use essential cookies to keep Ancient Forums secure and working. With your permission, we will also use optional cookies and load third-party media. Privacy policy
